Zombies! discussion

Book Discussions > The Walking Dead (Comic/Trade Paperback)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremiah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:44PM) (new)

Jeremiah Hebert | 2 comments (Hello folks- first message here in the Zombie group)

Anyone else check this comic out? Fantastic, hands-down top notch Zombie reading. Done in black and white, completely adult. It's the kind of series that makes you wish that HBO would pick it up. You can pick up the first seven trade paperbacks on Amazon. Highly reccomended.

message 2: by Brandon (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:44PM) (new)

Brandon | 34 comments Mod
One of my all time favorite comics.

message 3: by Trevor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:44PM) (new)

Trevor (trevoroakley) | 40 comments I heartily second Brandon (and Jeremiah!) -- 7th vol. is out in October! I have had to force myself to wait for the TPBs rather than buy the individual issues becuase I just want to wait, savor the book for a good hour or more -- after reading the previous couple volumes to get me back up to speed! It's my "Harry Potter", crack cocaine of comic books I get very excited about reading.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Grr!! I thought Vol 7 was coming out this month! Ah well, guess I'll just have to re-read that scene with Michonne & the Governor again :D

message 5: by Trevor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Trevor (trevoroakley) | 40 comments It's been a while, but I must retract my "vol. 7 out in October" statement! It's been out since Sept 23 -- I'll be going to my comic shop tomorrow to get my copy![link:http://www.electriccitycomics.com/]

message 6: by Terry (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Terry (tbosky) | 58 comments Okay, no spoilers, but I just finished reading vol. 7 and can't believe the final panel.

message 7: by Trevor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Trevor (trevoroakley) | 40 comments Oh man -- tonight, I'm reading vol. 7 and watching 28 Weeks Later...then Sat and Sun will be spent insulating my attic.

message 8: by Terry (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Terry (tbosky) | 58 comments Zombie-proofing your attic or just regular insulation?

message 9: by Trevor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

Trevor (trevoroakley) | 40 comments I've heard insulation makes zombies itch somethin' awful!