Problems with Life/Emos and Goths discussion

Problems > Addictions

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 182 comments I am addicted to lots of stuff.. How about you salad fingers?

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Goodreads.com

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments So am I.

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 182 comments Salad fingers I have the same provlem I have spent do much money on candy and stuff. Apartment it has to do with a protien deficence...,

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 182 comments Oh no I am saying I have bought lots of candy because of the sugar addiction.

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 182 comments Yeah there is something about because of my anorexia the sugar makes me feel full.

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments You're anorexic!?!? Oh my go I'm so sorry!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Salad fingers wrote: "Me: sugar
No joke
I can't stop consuming sugar
If I went without it for 1 day...
I would srsly die
Sorry... Kinda lame right
But it's truer than anything
I wish there was a therapy for this..."

sugar.... i like a good thing of sugar. what about you, rodger?.... ah, doki66....he needs to add another 6 to his username

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yum i luv chocolate!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

woah I DIDNT KNOW THAT WUZ POSSIBLE!??!?!

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Dude I'm being serious. I HAVE to go on goodreads every day. If I don't it's just not right.

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments I'm OCD so these are obsessions/compulsions not addictions but they are things I HAVE to do...

1. My fingers/hands HAVE to feel the same.
2. My feet HAVE to feel the same.
3. Stuff HAS to be spelled correctly and if it isn't it has to at least look cool (ex. Chic rather the Chick.)
4. My outfit has to be perfectly lined up and centred.
5. My pants legs have to either be both tucked into my boots or both outside my boots.

message 13: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Yep... Should probably get help for that...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

OCD

1. (dont laugh plz) Ever since i wuz a baby, i have been terrified of SEQUINS, of all things. yes, you heard me. sequins. not buttons, not beads, sequins. Because i choked on one once and now i cant even touch em without flipping out. its technically called koumpounophobia

2. my skin crawls at the feel, sight, or smell of cardboard.

3. i was just informed yesterday by my parents that i talk all crazy in my sleep

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

heh, betta than sequins.

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments The holographic things hurt my eyes and ears. I feel like I'm gonna throw up when I see them or hear it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i dunt like feeling like dirt or anything is in my pants, so wjen i go 4wheeling and fall off im like "umm... i gotta change real quick."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

and that is coming from the girl who loves dirt bugs and snakes...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Salad fingers wrote: "Me: sugar
No joke
I can't stop consuming sugar
If I went without it for 1 day...
I would srsly die
Sorry... Kinda lame right
But it's truer than anything
I wish there was a therapy for this..."

Same here...one of my many nicknames is "Sugar rat." =)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Salad fingers wrote: "I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
earwigs too"

OH MAH GAWD! THEY SOOO CUTE!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery (link-giver) ☮♥♫ ♀★ ☺ wrote: "OCD

1. (dont laugh plz) Ever since i wuz a baby, i have been terrified of SEQUINS, of all things. yes, you heard me. sequins. not buttons, not beads, sequins. Because i choked on one once and now ..."

It's ok....when i was little i watched Fantasia and i could watch all the horror movies i wanted and nor get scared but there was something about dancing brooms/mops that scared the shit out of me. O_O i'm still scared it it....

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

im afraid of my mom, as stupid as that sounds.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 341 comments I'm addicted to *cough* terrible thoughts.
Really. If I don't think of one new scene of torture/murder with a certain boy in it, I will be pissed off for the rest of the day.

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) I'm like that. I see a random object and think of how to kill someone or myself with it. It's instinct really.

message 25: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ (last edited Mar 10, 2011 03:31PM) (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 341 comments Like the onetime I stayed up for three hours after two writing and crossing out whole pages of torture until I had two and a half full pages of it until my 'victim' nearly died.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

im obsessed with haunting stuff from video games, mostly BEN. I love the song of unhealing. I love lavender town. I love creepy glitches that make green dressed boys burn and go to hell. I love creepy glitches that make a plumber's hips go into his head. I love it when they break the fourth wall.

Y̢̗̜̟̥̖̬͖̫͆̅̒ỏ̥̱̻͇̅̇͌ͭ͒̒̉͢ͅͅu­­̛̦͈̹̣ͫ̌̈́̇ͦ̊̈́̓͢͞ sh̳̤̖̗̋͑͋̿ͦ̇̚ỏ̥̱̻͇̅̇͌ͭ͒̒̉͢ͅͅu­­̷̣̣͌̐ͭͫ̍̃̿ͧ­l̸̯̄ͦ̑ͣḑͯ̃̌̑̊ͣ̍̓­̬­̺̬̜̫̞͔nͥͨ͢­̦̮̮̩͕̞͝'̶͈̮ͣ̀͌ͬ͡͞­̹͓­͙ŕ̸̼͋̅̒̆̽­̣̯͙ͅí̸̦̮͖̱̠ͫ͐ͥ̈­͕̫h­̳̤̖̗̋͑͋̿ͦ̇̚a͗҉̮͍v͗ͯ̎­̮̉͐ͮ͡­̺̙̺̟­eͦ̌ͪͫ͋­̡̟͔̝̙͇͍̟͓̰͟ dỏ̧̬̺̬̜̫̞͔ͯ̃̌̑̊ͣ̍̓ne͐ͬ̔ͭ͏­̬̹ͅ­­̮͍̯̲̮ͬ̐ͫ̉̈̕ ̼͔̘̜͙̮ͤ̾͐̈́͐ͬ̔ͭ̚͢͞͏­̬̹̮ͅt͆̎́ͭ̒̅­­̧̘͖͈̜͙̟̻̖͚ͭͪͩͧ̽̎̂ͭ͞҉͙̬h̋͑͋̿̚­ͦ­̳̤̖̗̇a̼͔̘̜͙̮ͤ̾͐̈́̚͢͞ţ̷̂̈́̓̐̐͝­͙͕­͔.

message 28: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Im slowly become addicted to smirnoff, kinda. I drank a bottle within like 3 minutes, i chugged it down. Makes me happier....feeel better.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabore wrote: "Im slowly become addicted to smirnoff, kinda. I drank a bottle within like 3 minutes, i chugged it down. Makes me happier....feeel better."

hey, im pretty much addicted to advil.... i mean, i take two ever noght an im probably gonna end up with liver cancer if i dont cut back.... :/

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

they make my neck feel better.... i have lottsa neck and back issues and i dont even wanna know what its gonna be like when im 80.....

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 341 comments I'm effing terrified of the color maroon.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 341 comments Yes. I am terrified of it.

message 33: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) ya smirnoff is alcohol

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 341 comments I kind of am...ha...

message 35: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Im addicted to paceing and reading..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

im addicted to watching things about cryptids... i love wolves, and want to be a wolf biologist or something, but all of my friends make fun of me sayin i luv those werewolf novels but i HATEZ ALL THOSE KIND OF BOOKS....

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 341 comments エイブリー (Avery-Chan the link-giver) ☮♥ wrote: "im addicted to watching things about cryptids... i love wolves, and want to be a wolf biologist or something, but all of my friends make fun of me sayin i luv those werewolf novels but i HATEZ ALL ..."

I like cryptids, too.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ive been facinated with wolves for as long as I can remember. I keep having this one dream where im surrounded by wolves in a conference, buisness-y looking area. All the men and women in their work clothes are staring in fear at me and the wolves. As I try to step foward, they all flinch at me. And all of the other wolves respect me. I think in the dream i wuz either a werewolf or a wolf in a pack... wat do u think it means?

message 39: by Joyce (last edited Mar 18, 2011 09:24PM) (new)

Joyce Have you ever read the series Wild Magic i think you should. Authur Tamora pierce (dont think i spelled it right)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

i love scary things. Things that are funny scary, disturbing, or scary enough to keep you up. Music, pictures, videos, movies, stories... Anything scary.