Be a geek and read discussion

Books currently reading!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments Hey Guys! This is a thing anout a book you are reading and ur updates on it. Good? Bad? Poor? Idk! just talk about any book you r reading

message 2: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (maddieridder) | 38 comments sea of monsters and closed for the season great! :))))))

message 3: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments I liked the lightning theif. It wasn't my favorite book but It was okay

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheyanne77) | 121 comments Mod
liar liar no ones gonna admire
u didnt read that u said u were gonna start and u didnt read one page u dont fool any1 ur such alittle liar

message 5: by Rachel (new)

tht was maddie srry but i agree

message 6: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments Thx Rachey! :)

message 7: by Rachel (new)

I am reading the City of Bones and it is amazing i love it soooooo much and i am only one fourth done! I have found a good book!YAY!!:)

message 8: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (maddieridder) | 38 comments im reading city of bones and sea of monsters-good!

message 9: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (steffi_the_bookworm) I am reading The Magic Circle I am almost half way through but not sure what to think about it. in one way its interesting and in the other very boring.

@ reagan: the lightning thief was a very enjoyable read, I also liked the movie

Desiree *Primrose* | 17 comments I just finished Beautiful Creatures, reading the Maximum Ride books, and still waiting for the City of Glass and Clockwork Angel.

message 11: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice I'm reading Dog Tags by David Rosenfelt. It's really pretty good. However, I enjoyed Play Dead by him much better. If you love dogs, or even if you don't this book is great. I don't re-read very many books, but this one I will.

message 12: by Desiree (new)

Desiree Depinet (mrs_organized_chaos) I just finished reading The Lost Dogs by Jim Gorant and I loved it! The story was unbelievably sad, but the world needs to know and understand everything that happened with Michael Vick and his dog fighting ring. I am now in search of another book to read : ) I am going to go through my list and see what I want to read first.

message 13: by Kristy (last edited Apr 20, 2011 11:10AM) (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 5 comments I just finished reading Lady in the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes

Am now reading A Merry Heart by Wanda E. Brunstetter

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah (bookcow) | 2 comments I just finished Mystic River - Dennis Lehane - it was alright, I realized i'd seen the movie, and I had it figured out before hand.

Am currently reading - Moment of Truth - Lisa Scottoline...its okay so far, nothing real suspenseful.

Next on my list is Rebecca - Daphne DuMaurier...i'm really looking forward to that

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah (bookcow) | 2 comments Desiree (Primrose) wrote: "I just finished Beautiful Creatures, reading the Maximum Ride books, and still waiting for the City of Glass and Clockwork Angel."

how was beautiful creatures...its a YA isnt it? I had it on my list, and somehow forgot about it? is it a series? worth picking up?

Desiree *Primrose* | 17 comments It's a series called the Caster Chronicles (Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, and Beautiful Chaos coming out in October) and yeah, I would call it YA. So far it's worth reading.

message 17: by Desiree (new)

Desiree Depinet (mrs_organized_chaos) Rachel wrote: "I am reading the City of Bones and it is amazing i love it soooooo much and i am only one fourth done! I have found a good book!YAY!!:)"

I started the City of Bones this week. I have heard good and bad about it so I am interested to see what it is all about.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Desiree wrote: "Rachel wrote: "I am reading the City of Bones and it is amazing i love it soooooo much and i am only one fourth done! I have found a good book!YAY!!:)"

I started the City of Bones this week. I hav..."

You will love it a lot!!!!! It is kinda like Harry Potter but way better and moderner (if that's a word) It is "a sexy thrill ride" as they say!!!

message 19: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments I am reading city of bones!! I am happy with it sooo far. NO it's probably going to be the best book evr!!

message 20: by Peter (new)

Peter Medley | 2 comments The Perfect Deceit

An intriguing and fascinating book on how countries vie against each other to be top dog on the world stage. Spies, double agents, love triangles -- it’s all in a day’s work for super spy Alexey! In today’s interconnected world, this book gives an interesting perspective on how much competition goes on behind the scenes with ambitions and stakes running high. Hearts are broken and for some power is gained.

Illuminating book on the espionage sphere. Lots of mind games involved. Great book with high drama. Makes for a perfect summer read!

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara Migers | 1 comments Hi,
I recommend "He liked Tuesdays best".
It is a great and unique book, which allows readers to explore unknown fact about the normal, everyday life of Pope John Paul II.

See at http://jp2books.com

message 23: by Rachel (new)

I just finished The Wedding! Amazing Love Story!

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Im reading A Clockwork Orange... The wording or slang the authors using makes me feel a little like Im crazy... but its an OK book. Disturbing but OK.

message 25: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 5 comments I finished Mail Order Marriages, Lilly's Wedding Quilt, and The Revelation and finish several other books. Still reading more than one book at a time.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

I just finished H.P. the fourth and now onto the order of Phoenix! The 4th one was sooooooooooooooo amazing! I couldn't stop reading it!

message 27: by Madi (new)

Madi (MadCupcakes) | 31 comments I am reading DELIRIUM my fav book really and author (okay maybe not my fav fav book)but I LOVE IT I am also reading matched and it is pretty good!