Singers! discussion

Songs! > Your Favorite?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments What's all your favorite songs?

message 2: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Rolling in the Deep- Adele

message 3: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments O my goodness!!! I love that song :) my hip-hop teacher said I have to choreograph my own dance to it... hope that works out. :/ I could've sworn I discovered Adele... haha!!

message 4: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Right now I think my favorite song is "Baby Blue Eyes", by Rocket to the Moon. It could be because I have blue eyes. If you haven't heard it LISTEN TO IT it's SO good!

message 5: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Lol Adele is amazing! Good luck with your choreography. 
Lol I'll be sure to listen to it.

I love the band "flyLeaf"...if you know them. :)

message 6: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Of course!! Lol Flyleaf is REALLY good. I like Paramore too. And thank you. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My fav song would have to be 1O00 Miles by Vannessa Carlton

message 8: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Justine wrote: "Of course!! Lol Flyleaf is REALLY good. I like Paramore too. And thank you. :)"

Ikr! Your welcome :) Paramore may just one of the best bands ive heard...but that's just me lol

message 9: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Bahaha totally!! Hayley Williams obsessive here :p

message 10: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments ♫Tanis♫*Hopelessly Confussed* wrote: "My fav song would have to be 1O00 Miles by Vannessa Carlton"

OOoooo I have to listen to that!! I've never heard it before. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Its really good. Im singing it for my school talent show

message 12: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Nicee :D Good luck!! I was about to say "You sing?" that would have been really stupid of me!! Haha what about Ne-Yo or Boyz II Men?? THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!

message 13: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Good luck!
Im singing in my choir at school for our concert. But I'm singing like a dream by chrisette Michele
I really like ne -yo too

message 14: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Hope you do well!! I used to be in choir but I had an evil teacher :o!!! Genuine Only, So Sick, Closer, Mad. Ne-You is beast.

message 15: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Thanx, I hope so too!! Lol you should go back, despite having an evil teacher choir is fun. I love "when your mad".

message 16: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments I don't even go to that school anymore :p has anyone ever heard of Kate Nash??

message 17: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Lol my bad...and nope I don't know him. What song does he sing??

message 18: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Haha SHE is a girl and Idk wat she sings... but she's good :)

message 19: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Lol sorry I thought it said Kevin. I guess I better go put on my glasses. Haha

message 20: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments I listen to A LOT of music... Even the weird stuff :p

message 21: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments Reading is...cool. Music is LIFE!!!!

message 22: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments EVERYONE JOIN THE GROUP "ARTIST SPEAKING OUT"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Justine wrote: "Nicee :D Good luck!! I was about to say "You sing?" that would have been really stupid of me!! Haha what about Ne-Yo or Boyz II Men?? THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!"

Boys II Men is a pretty good group

message 24: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineStewart) | 19 comments ♫Tanis♫*Hopelessly Confussed* wrote: "Justine wrote: "Nicee :D Good luck!! I was about to say "You sing?" that would have been really stupid of me!! Haha what about Ne-Yo or Boyz II Men?? THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!"

Boys II Men is a prett..."

They are legendary :p