SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

namericanwordcat | 41 comments I am always looking for new series.

What do you all think of this one?

Worth the read?

message 2: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28434 comments Welcome to the group, Cali. I haven't read any books by Carolyn Jewel. Are you referring to her Witches series (starts w/My Wicked Enemy) or another one?

What kind of series are looking to start? Are you mainly interested in PNR?

namericanwordcat | 41 comments Thanks so much for the welcome! I am mostly interested in PNR but I will do a little Urban here and there. I have read all kinds of series though.

I am a pretty hard core reader so, lol, it is hard for me to find new series.

I don't care for YA that much but do have City of Bones waiting at me at the library to try.

I will post an intro blurb soon!

I was talking about the Witches series. ;)

message 4: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28434 comments I'll check your shelves soon, Cali and see if I can offer up some suggestions for ya. There are few threads around the group (If you haven't already, Start this series; currently reading, BEST OF ...PNR/UF/YA, etc) that might also be of help. :)

namericanwordcat | 41 comments cool. Thanks!

message 6: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28434 comments I can't see your shelves, I'm guessing your profile is private. If you would like to send me a friendvite, I'll of course accept and see if I can offer ya some suggestions. :) But, like I said, there are loads of lists and favorites listed around the group that offer up some great series to try.

namericanwordcat | 41 comments Cool! Will peek around and post my favorite list too. :) Thank you for being so welcoming.

message 8: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28434 comments No problem. :) Happy to have ya here. Hope you find lots of good books to read and enjoy the group.