Love Inspired Historicals discussion

March birthdays, anybody??

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
So who do I sing Happy Birthday to?

message 2: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments March 1 and 2 going going almost gone...
surely someone has a birthday in March. My son does but He would not want me to tell the world about it..It is the 7th guys..

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments TEXAS! It's our independence day today! 175 years old.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 85 comments ME!!!! March 15th, ladies!!! Less than two weeks away now :D Except I'm not doing anything...everyone's too busy, no one wants to do anything, and I don't have anyone to do anything with. Sooooo it's another year of nothing lol...I should be used to it by now, eh?

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Oh cool Hannah not that long away. We will party with you here. treat your self to something special.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 85 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Oh cool Hannah not that long away. We will party with you here. treat your self to something special."

Lol...no money :P Poor college student, remember? But thanks! Amber's throwing me a virtual party on her blog, I can't wait!! But I can't imagine spending it with a group of nicer gals :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom, Nancy, turns 70 on the 7th!

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments not even for an icecream sunday?

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 85 comments I don't want to go get one alone! I'd feel like such a loser....oh goodness, Jenny :P

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments So Im a loser great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Lyn (new)

Hannah, I'm sure your birthday will not pass unnoticed. And Happy Birthday, TEXAS!

message 12: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Girls for letting us know your dates, I will remember Kims Mom birthday as that is my sons also. she and I are same age Kim, Hannah we will surely celebrate your day in high style what treat is your bestest? remember here we can do anything you want...

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Happy birthday Hannah!

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Lyn wrote: "Hannah, I'm sure your birthday will not pass unnoticed. And Happy Birthday, TEXAS!"

The kids at my internship sang happy birthday to texas and made a cake. It was cute!

message 15: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Hannah -- On some of my birthdays, I've prayed God would show me something special. It's never failed -- not big things, mind you, maybe a bird I hadn't seen before or something like that (the kind of thing that might be around every day, but I wasn't looking for it). It's kind of fun and makes the day special.

message 16: by JanetTronstad (new)

Happy birthday, Mikha! I'm hoping there's lots of birthday cake for you!

message 17: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy birthday Mikha for tomorrow.

message 18: by Lyn (new)

Happy Birthday, Mikha! Nice to hear from you!

message 19: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Happy birthday to Hannah and Mikha.

message 20: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Mikha and Hannah!

My son Michael has a birthday on 3-23, my great-granddaughter Lana Jade is on 3-15 and my very special someone Adrian has a birthday on St. Patrick's day [3-17] Whew!! it's going to be a busy month here. :D

message 21: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy Birthday, Hannah and Mikha.

message 22: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Mikha! I hope it's been a wonderful one.

Hannah, we almost share a birthday! Mine's two days earlier, on lucky 13th. We can celebrate together virtually with all these wonderful ladies. I'll have a hot fudge sundae, no nuts. :-)

message 23: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
Happy birthday, Hannah, Mikha, Christine and Texas!
;-)

I'm praying you all have a magnificant year!

message 24: by JanetTronstad (new)

Ah, Christine -- no nuts? What about us?? :))

message 25: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Im with you Christine we will let the others have the nuts! Thats what I had for my birthday.

message 26: by Patty (new)

Patty Hall | 211 comments Happy Birthday Christine, Hannah, Milkha and Texas!!

message 27: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I see lots of party hats this morning and is that a huge cake I spy over there with Mikha setting first and formost by it with the biggest smile of all, "Happy Birthday Mikha" is being sung by all the ladies and we are ready to party....

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments happy birthday Mikha and Christine!

message 29: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Today is the 7th, Happy birthday to Kim's Mom and my son, Hope the two of you enjoy your day and your families Love for you.............

message 30: by Lyn (new)

Just reading these messages made me smile this morning. Thanx!

message 31: by JanetTronstad (last edited Mar 07, 2011 02:35PM) (new)

I have to admit I love birthdays (not necessarily mine, of course, but for others). I had a friend once who was from an African country and did not know his birthday so he made one up just to have the fun. I like celebrating and a day a year for each of us seems like the least we can do!

message 32: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Christine I hope you had a great birthday on the 13th
and hannah I hope you have a wonderful birthday today.

message 33: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Thank you, Jenny! It was fun. Friends threw a surprise party for my big 5-0. Yikes, that crept up fast.

Hannah, enjoy your special day. May it be bright and filled with joy.

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments did I miss your day Christine sorry, "belated wishes", "Happy birthday to Hannah", Party hats are on and I see treats everywhere -This group of gals likes to have an excuse to Party.

message 35: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Hannah's friend Amber is throwing her a blog party at http://seasonsofhumility.blogspot.com...

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 85 comments Thanks, ladies!! And Jenny! That's how so many Goodreads people knew to come over!! You sneak you ; ) Thank you all so much! *hugs all around*

message 37: by JanetTronstad (new)

Hannah -- hugs right back at ya!!