Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > Channeling Charlie Sheen

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments here is your chance to channel your inner charlie sheen and cut loose

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments "war and peace? i memorized it. i invented half the words in it. i live war and peace. i wrote the bible too"

message 3: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments 'Boobies!'
'Jon Cryer, I hated you as Duckie and you were not Pretty in Pink'.
'Boobs!'

message 4: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11629 comments Not getting the results you want from Afro Sheen?

Try new and improved Charlie Sheen. This new product joins the Sheen family to give improved results for shaping and conditioning your hair.

Just don't ask what's in it.

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments I love you guys

message 6: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Sensory overload?

message 7: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments You mere mortals cannot cope with the awesomeness of me. Your silly human language does not express the multitudeness ways that I am superior. I am a rock star, yet not really. But I'm better than Jagger/Richards et al.
beep!
boop!
kakakakakaKA!!

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments I’m special, darling, meaning so is my orgasm cry, “IT’S BACON!”

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments "you small people in your small houses with your small lives wouldn't understand. you are all like co-mayors of the munchkin city and i am shaq x 4 dunking on your world"

message 10: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17322 comments Mod
You know how I quit drinking soda? I just changed my mind, flipped a switch, and did it.

message 11: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6019 comments "Like I told Heidi, while it’s true counter-infidelity can never bring true happiness, it will bring revenge, which is close enough."

message 12: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman The Goddesses know that when they are with me, it's me, me and only me, and they see the real me as king and we don't even talk we just mentally communicate and have mental sex which you losers just cannot comprehend cause I'm WINNING!

message 13: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24154 comments Mod
"They want me for Navy Seals IX and Major League XIV and I'm in talks to play all of the parts in Othello directed by Kenneth Branagh. Lawrence Olivier wishes he could be me, that's how bitchin' I'm going to be. Will I be the best Shakespearean actor ever? DUH. Does every actress wish she could star opposite me? You even have to ask that question? What mental midgetcy. Every woman in America wishes she could be having sex with me right now, because I am that good. I am so good I could be pleasuring them all, at once. That's how skilled I am. God called me last night and God is jealous of me. Duh. Those who doubt me are retards and mutants living under bridges. Who has reached out to me? Mel Gibson, Lindsay Lohan, Sean Penn, Pete Rose, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama. They all wished me the best, told me I am the best, said they wished they could be me, and swore obeisance to me. Obeisance. Look it up."

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments Lobstergirl wrote: ""They want me for Navy Seals IX and Major League XIV and I'm in talks to play all of the parts in Othello directed by Kenneth Branagh. Lawrence Olivier wishes he could be me, that's how bitchin' I..."

If it came to a vote, I'd say this was the best Charlie Sheen impression yet. Great job, LG!

message 15: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) LOL!

message 16: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments LG is in first place for sure