Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Fantasy Breakfast

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 3389 comments Not long ago, I had to fast for a day before a medical procedure. I fantasized about what I'd have for breakfast afterwards: Two slices of bacon, cheese grits, an egg over easy, and wheat toast with mayhaw jelly.

Healthy or not, what's your fantasy breakfast?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

three packets of twizzlers, a caramel latte, apple pie, cheese cake, and a cheesy omelet with peppers and olives, and of course a bowl of fruity pebbles with milk.
healthy? no.
breakfast material? not really.
my fantasy? yes.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments sorry, thought this thread was about something else. carry on...

message 4: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6019 comments A sack of White Castles and a Diet Coke with a lot of ice after a blackout, train-wreck, wake-up-in-where-the-hell-am-I drunk the night before.

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Heh Kevin.

message 6: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) Johnny Depp, Javier Bardem, or any number of tasty items!

message 7: by Leshawn (last edited Mar 02, 2011 08:43AM) (new)

Leshawn | 109 comments Leftover Chinese food and Coke.

message 8: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Mar 02, 2011 03:03PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Totally random and it might be different tomorrow, but right now a chicken fried steak and a coke, plus a chocolate croissant and the perfect mocha from a local coffeehouse (not sure what they do but they don't taste anything like Starbucks shitty ones), as well as some fresh fruit would be a good breakfasty type meal.

I'd be too stuffed to finish, but I'd have fun trying.

message 9: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments We have another fantasy breakfast thread somewhere, but I can't run a search for some reason... bleh.

message 10: by RandomAnthony (last edited Mar 02, 2011 03:37PM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I'd probably go for something Mexican, like eggs and that Spanish word for eggs that starts with h followed by rancheros. I'm not writing it because I'll spell the word wrong. Yes, I know I can search, but I won't, on (shaky) principle.

message 11: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "sorry, thought this thread was about something else. carry on..."

This made me laugh hard, even though I'm not entirely sure what Kevin means. But I can guess.

message 12: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments I think it means what Charlie Sheen would think it means.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Wait, so Kevin is really Charlie Sheen?

message 14: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments No. Two different people. Kevin's the one with the fruit hat.

message 15: by Jammies (new)

Jammies My fantasy breakfast is good strong coffee with cream and sugar, sausage gravy and buttered biscuits, with strawberries, raspberries and cream for dessert.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments RA doesn't have the huevos to write huevos. The nice thing about Spanish is that it's phonetic. Mostly.

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I will have a southwestern-style breakfast burrito with eggs, potato, cheese, and green chili sauce. And since it's a fantasy, I'll also have a beer pancake and some veggie sausage and some fresh fruit and coffee.

message 18: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) That reminds me of that Albert Brooks movie, Defending Your Life in which people at an after death way station were allowed to eat as much of anything as they wanted. They would leave restaurants with a stack of 20 pies as a snack for later.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments That sounds like my college cafeteria, Larry.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.