Realistic RP discussion

Hunger Games > Tribute Rooms Arena 1

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
Here is where you sleep and live while you wait until the games start and you probably die. From here pretty much anything is available to you and Avoxes will do pretty much anything for you at your beck and call.

message 2: by L (last edited Apr 14, 2011 06:25PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ROSALINE
I flopped myself down on the bed. I'd just finished my private training session. A blond, blue-eyed, fair girl who looked a little younger than me walked in, carrying my interview dress. "Um.."I said, not entirely sure what to call the girl. Um worked well enough. The girl turned, her deep blue eyes staring into my green ones. She nodded. "May I take that dress?" I asked, careful to make it sound like a request, not order. She nodded again, handing the soft, light, floaty dress. "Thanks." I said, walking over to my full length mirror and holding the dress up. The image in the mirror, even when I wasn't wearing the dress, still looked like I was carrying smoke. I breathed out slowly, then turned my head as the creak of a floorboard reminded me of the Avox girl. "Here. You can put it away now. I just wanted to hold it again." I said, handing her the dress. I held myself back from clutching at the dress as it was lifted gently out of my hands. I nodded at the girl, the corners of my lips lifting the tiniest amount. I face the wall opposite from my bed, enjoying the falling sensation as I leaned back, the bed bouncing as I hit the covers with by back and upper legs, my arms splayed out to the side loosely.

message 3: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Adrian held up the picture. It was blurry, but he still could make out Rosie. She held herself high. Her blond hair falling down to her waist. Adrian tore his eyes away from the picture, And he let the tears flow. He reached into his pocket and grasped the ring he never had the chance to give to his Rosie. He suddenly sprang up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. He opened it and let an Avox set a platter of food on his dresser. As the boy closed the door Adrian ran to the bathroom and threw up, it was just to much.

message 4: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Rosaline's eyes opened. She must've fallen asleep. She stood and walked over to the bathroom. Her hair was sticking up, knotted together. Prefilia, Herzogova, and Reynstisha are gonna have a heck of a time untangling this mess. Rosaline thought dismally, anticipating the pain of three unforgiving brushes ripping through her hair. Just the thought sent a jolt of almost-realistic pain through her skull.
She sighed, turning and walking back out to the main room. An Avox, presumably the same one from earlier, had left her a ornate silver platter, topped with two silver bowls, one full of fruit nestled in ice, the other covered with a cloth. Probably rolls, Rosaline thought, lifting the burgundy cloth. Instead of rolls, there were several rectangles of brown food, cemented together by the same brown food. It looked foreign, but good, too. She picked up a piece, biting into a corner delicately. Warm sweetness flooded her mouth, mixed with an almost bitter taste. It was the best thing she'd ever had. It reminded her of the stuff they called hot chocolate, so she could only imagine it being called chocolate. It was good, whatever it's name was.

message 5: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Adrian paced back and forth, trying to figure his chances of wining.

message 6: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Isn't he on the rooftop?))

message 7: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((Ooops!! I'm in the wrong trend!!!))

message 8: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((:P))