Advanced/Graphic Roleplay discussion

One on One Roleplay > Black Vail Brides and Alaina

Comments Showing 1-50 of 723 (723 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments what do you want to do?

i gtg be back later

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments well i like rehab romance and can i be the guy?

message 3: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sure, do you want to make your charrie first.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments yeah ok give me a few minsk

message 5: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments kk

message 6: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Mar 02, 2011 12:40AM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments ((sorry it's so short i'm my wii doing this))

Name: Alex Hate Evans
Age 17
Personality Rude,Sweet'loyal,funny,rude
Family: mom dad two little sisters one is 16 and 4 there really rich
Addiction cutting smoking sex addict
looks: https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3123/...

message 7: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments ((Its fine ))

Name: Sky Anne Heartlynn.
Per:shy, quiet, sweet,sad but sometimes acts happy.
Family: Her dad. Her mom died when she was 11
Addiction: cutting, drugs, and poping pills
Looks: http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad...

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments (do you want them to be dormroom mates?)

Alex sat in the living room reading a book he looked around the room and sighed he closed his book and got up he yawnand took out his ear buds and putting them in his pocket

message 9: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments (Sure)

Sky walked into the rebah center, looking around at all of the people in the room. sigh sighed and walked to the lady at the front desk. The lady took sky bags and looked thru them. When she was done she handed it back to Sky.

message 10: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Mar 02, 2011 12:58AM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments Alex walked back up to his room he opened the door and went by his bed he pulled out a knife and sat on his bed he pulled up his sleeve and cut his arm deeply the blood poured from his arm

message 11: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments The lady told Sky where her room was and that she had a roommate. She picked up her bag and walked to the room and knocked on the door.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments Alex didn't hear the knock he was to high from the cutting

message 13: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky slowly open it and looked in the room.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he looked up and jumped he quickly hid the knife behind his back "oh..your my new roommate"

message 15: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "uhm y-yeah i am,"Sky said nevesly,"I did k-knock on the door im s-sorry,"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he smiled "it's i didn't hear you it's my fault sorry"

message 17: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments She nodded and walked over to the empty bed and put her things down.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments "what's your name i'm Alex" he smiled brushing the hair out of his face so he could see her

message 19: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "Im sky,"She said solfly, looking down.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he grinned "very pretty name unlike mine" he frowned getting up off the bed

message 21: by Alaina (last edited Mar 02, 2011 01:34AM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky looked up at him,"Your names fine, but i hate mine,"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he frowned "you have a good name sky but really my middle name is Hate" he smirked

message 23: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "Why did your parent give you the middle name, Hate,"She asked.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments my mommy liked the name so they name me Alex Hate Evans" he shrugged going to his closet picking through the bottom until he found a painting of a girt in red paint he pulled it out and sat it on his bed

message 25: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky nodded and watched him.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he sat down and pulled his knife out he cut his arm deeply an wipe some blood on a paintbrush

message 27: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky looked at him,"What are you doing?"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments i paint with my own blood" he whispered he started painting stared at her then the painting

message 29: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky nodded slowly, then she took off her boot and dug out and packet of pill, she took one of the pills in her hand and walked to the bathroom. She put the pill in her mouth then the water and shollowed. She put the rest back in her boot and put it back on.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments your going to high right after you started rehab" he asked loking at the pills then her

message 31: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "It wasnt my choice to come here,"Sky said.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments "aww yeah i can understand that but if your going to get high use the pills in the bathroom under the sink" he smiled getting up going to the bathroom

message 33: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "Your lucky if i dont just take all of them and od,"Sky said laying down in the bed,

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments well you can't od on these pills" he said handing her the bag of tiny white pills

message 35: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky took them and looked at him.

message 36: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Mar 02, 2011 02:14AM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments two of them keep you high for 24 hours and you do some crazy stuff when you take them" he smirks popping four of them in his mouth

message 37: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "The one i just took, is going to calm me down, i dont want to get crazy,"She said.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments well then take one i only take them for painting" he shrugged sitting back down on the bed

message 39: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments "Im fine at the moment,"Sky said pulling the covers over her.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments ok" he sighed laying down closing his eyes thinking about the painting

message 41: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments She pulled the cover tight on her.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he slowly fell asleep

message 43: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky fell asleep with a tear running down her cheek.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments his dream turned into a nightmare he shook

message 45: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky was a very light sleeper, she woke up and seen him. She ran to him and said,"Alex wake up,"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he woke up sweating"weres mommy" he whispered

message 47: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky rubbed his cheek not knowing what to say.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments "i forgot i watched him murdered mommy" he started sobbing

message 49: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 454 comments Sky gasped and pulled him into a hug.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 363 comments he hugged her back sobbing into her shoulder

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15