« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((Herro!))

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) *spazzes*

FOOUUUUND ITTT!!!!!

Okay, now that that is out of my system..*coughs*

What shall we rp about? lol.

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments lol uh how far do you go with romance is one.
and two I usual do some kind a romance. human, were, vamp, Fae, anything...

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Awesome. So you do Sci-fi/fantasy..good :) That's what I write.

Score one for us!

Anyway, for me I usually do anything except the actual sex scene..foreplay and stuff I'm alright with, but sometimes I stop..it all depends on my comfort level xD

Lame..yep. Lol.

message 5: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments lols.

and naw. that's fine. Daz why the charries either get uncomfortably or I just fast forward...with some people. :P

so can we both do one guy and one girl?

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Yep, will do. So, any fantasy thing..? Vamp, were, fae, shape shifter, ect.?

Briefly..age? and a very vague plot line? Lol

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments uhhhh vamp? and maybe were?

age? Well I usually make my charries around 19 and 20 human age. meaning they are 19,000 and 20,000

also I was just thinking that maybe like.....if we do a romancy kind of thing where its like there's one older couple who are both vamps and like maybe they have a "child"(they changed her) or actual child(idk how you do your vamps). and then their kid falls in love with a were wolf. and ya...a forbidden romance where the parents are trying to break them up and cause the two families to go to war or something idk. I come up with very bazzar plots...

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) LOL. Hm..

It's tempting true. But I feel (no offense to you) that if I used it, I'd be referring to Twilight a bit too much for my liking. I think we should have all the rest mixed in, too. For variety's sake. We could def. do the forbidden romance thing, though...

message 9: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments okayz. I take no offence. to tell you the truth I really didn't even like..think about it. :P Uhhhhhhhhh...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I also do random teacher student relationships. But then I usually have the teachers be vamps(for my charries anyway) and the students be human...

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) I like where this is going lol. So something like Pretty Little Liars kinda sorta? With Aria and the teacher?

message 11: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Uhhh I don lt read or watch dirty little liars so idk. :P

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Lol I've only seen a few..so no worries

Okey...so we are going with the student-teacher relationship and the forbidden romance. Gotcha.

message 13: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Do we wanna do Vamp and human or human and human?

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) which one? The student/teacher? Definitely vamp/human. Can i be the fem/student for that one lol?

Then I promise to make a gorgeous guy for the forbidden relationship lol

message 15: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Lolz. Well do you do guys?(if not that's okay)But then we can do both be girls students and both be guy teachers or something.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) I'm working on them ^^ I can do them, I just need practice I think...

But otherwise that sounds good :)

message 17: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Okei dokie. I gtg now. But I'll be back in little more then an hour.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Okay. It'll take me a while to think of my cherries-just to warn you.

message 19: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Okayzzzzzz. I'm bak

message 21: by Athena (last edited Mar 03, 2011 10:08PM) (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Name:Kate
Personality:sweet, loyal, she doesn't really know any better when it comes to some things. She's kind of...trouble prone.
Family:Her parents.
Grade:11
Looks:

Other:she loves to read and write. You'll never find her without a book.

Name:Jonathon
Age(V):20,000
Personality:protective. Loyal, kind, loving. He's very passionate.
Family:none
Teacher
Looks:

other:He's a vampire.

message 22: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments I added the pictures

message 23: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ?

I'm boooored...

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Right! Oh, snap.

God, I have to go...in a few minutes cause my sisters are begging me to play Mario with them. I swear I'll make them later

message 25: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Lol is okay.

I'll only like..die of boredom. *sarcastically*

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Aww. Okay..gimme a sec and I'll do it :)

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Name: Alice
Personality: Great friends, on top of the social ladder, head cheerleader.. Alice seems to have it all. Except a family. Alice is daring, flirty, funny, and generally fun to be around. She may seem like a bitch, and at time is one, but she'd never back stab her friends. She's worked hard to get where she is an plans to stay that way. She's nice to almost everyone, and isn't usually the one to hold grudges. She sets her goals high in life so she can make the best of it.
Appearance:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c10...
Family: orphan
Other:

Name: Levi
Personality: Levi isn't above being funny and making perverted jokes in class. He'd rather have a relaxed atmosphere than a tense one. He has a good control over his bloodlust, which enables him to be a teacher in the first place. He's friendly with his students and he's usually a very easy person to trust. He knows many of the student's secrets because of this. He has the air of calmness and authority, also.
Appearance:
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss...
Family: nope
Other: Vamp, teacher

message 28: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Oooo the teacher is hot!

message 30: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((lozl. You wanna start or me?))

message 32: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((okei dokei))

Kate walked into class with tears running down her face. She kept her head down and scurried to the back of the room. Sinking into her seat she turned her head out the door.

Jonathon sat at his desk. He watched the class walk in, and organized his stack of tests.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) So, briefly, is it my guy and ur girl and ur guy and my girl?

and my girl+ur girl=besties?))

message 34: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((Surething. ;D))

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Awesome :).))

Alice sauntered into class, a little late as usual. She wore a confident smirk, which fell when she saw Kate. She raised an eyebrow inquisitively and sat down next to her.

Hmm..we are in your guys class?))

message 36: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((okei dokei.))

Kate glanced over at her. "Hey." she mumbled before looking out the window again.

Jonathon stood and started passing out the tests. "No talking." he said as soon as he got over to Kate and Alice. He raised his eyebrows and glanced at Kates tears before moving on.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) "Something wrong?" she said under her breath, ignoring the teachers 'No Talking' rule.

message 38: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Kate shook her head, and wiped her eyes. "I'm fine." she mumbled.

"Kate." Jonathon scolded softly as he sat down at his desk. He looked at the rest of the class, then his eyes fell on Alice. "You may begin."

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) "We'll talk later," Alice sighed and began to work on her test. She was distracted; however, and glanced out the window after a few minutes.

message 40: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Jonathon watched Kate and Alice carefully.

Kate finished the test with in five minutes she went over it three times then got up and gave it to Jonathon. She got a bunch if stares on the way back to her seat.

((I don't remember if I asked, but how far do you go wjth romance?))

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) *clicky* copy and paste...

Anyway, for me I usually do anything except the actual sex scene..foreplay and stuff I'm alright with, but sometimes I stop..it all depends on my comfort level xD))

Alice's gaze slid to Kate. She was concerned for her friend. She glared at any other gaze she met that had been previously watching Kate.

swearing, yay/nay?))

message 42: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((ohhhh ya. I remember now. :P))

They all looked away.

Kate sank into her seat again and stared out the window.

((I don't care. :D it doesn't really matter))

One boy kept watching Kate almost hungrily.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Alice noticed the boy and scowled furiously at him. Her gaze turned sympathetic as she turned to Kate. With a sigh, she marked another answer. Only 6 more to go..and she was completely unfocused. Damn, she was gonna flunk this.

message 44: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments The boy ignored Alice and continued to stare at Kate. He kind of licked his lips, dirty thoughts running through his head.

Jonathon could smell the arousal and looked around. Je glared slightly. "Shawn. Stop drawling over Kate."

Carl sneered at him then finished his test.

Kate put her head on the desk.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) A two named boy? Lol))

Alice placed a consoling hand on Kate's back. Reluctantly, she moved her venomous glare from the boy and scribbled down some random answers that sounded somewhat right. As she walked up, she flipped the boy off behind her back. Soft laughter ran through the room. She smiled slightly at the teacher and sneered at the boy on her way back.

message 46: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Jonathon shook his head and looked down at her test. He smirked slightly.

Kate sighed.

He looked up. "Alice, Kate you may go."

((oopsie.))

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Alice got her stuff together and gently tugged Kate from the room. As soon as the door closed behind them, Alice sighed, leaning against the lockers and watching her friend. "What's wrong, Kate? You know you won't keep it from me for long.."

lol))

message 48: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Kate shook her head. "It's nothing..." she said softly, pulling her shirt sleeve down quite a bit.

Jonathon listened to the girls outside the door. He pursed his lips. How come he hadn't smelt it before?

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Thats kinda funny. Alice was going to have that same problem..cause she's an orphan and nobody wants her. Y'know?))

"Kate..." she groaned. "Really..what's wrong? Its a horrible habit..trust me." She yanked her sleeves up to reveal the scars and the few relatively new ones.

message 50: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments ((mhm. :P let's just say Kates dad hates her and her mom is to much is a whimp to help her.))

Kate started crying again. She tugged her sleeve down and tried to dry her eyes before people came out of the class rooms.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18