Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Birthdays > Ron Weasley's Birthday!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
i shouldve wished happy birthday to alan rickman on the 21st of feb. :(

message 3: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN BIEBER TOO! lol BUT NEVER FORGET THAT YOU'RE COOLER, RON!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "i shouldve wished happy birthday to alan rickman on the 21st of feb. :("

You didn't wish your husband happy b-day *gasps*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Happy B-day ron!

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Don't wish justin bieber +barf+ happy birthday!!!

message 7: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Isn't it also Kesha's birthday today, too? IDK. I saw it online. Anyway, Ron's cooler than Kesha and Justin Bieber put together and multiplied by ten.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Its my dads birthday today...((Haha! My dad was born on the same day as JB!!!!!lol!!!))

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

and Ron Weasley!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments and keesha!

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
k$sha?

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh yea ooooppss

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

we passed snape's b-day. it was jan. 9

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea :( and alan rickman's b day too which was feb. 21

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

it may not be important to you but i care and thats ALL THAT MATTERS! oh and my bff author BETHANY HUANG said when she's rich and famous, she'll take me to see alan rickman.

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

INVITE ME TOO. AND ALL HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS ARE IMPORTANT.

HAPPY TOTALLY BELATED BDAY ALAN RICKMAN AND HAPPY LATE BDAY SANPE (JAN 9)

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i thought you liked hermione and snape sucked

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Still, he's important in Harry Potter

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

he's uber important. harry named one of his kids' middle name after him!

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i know that

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. oh and before you said inside me snape sucked? explain that.

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i don't like him, but he is a important character in hp

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

mmhhmmm okay *sarcasm*

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I still love Hermione, and i will win in the Great Debate

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no way! snape will win and that's FINAL!

EEENNNNOOOOOUUUGHGHHH!!!!!

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

bethany doesnt take H8ERS!!!

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Mar 06, 2011 10:11AM) (new)

for what?

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

to see alan rickman

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

We should have a debate on who is better.....
Snape or.....drumroll please!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*Insert drumroll*

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!! ((Tee-hee!)) Easy choice, hmmm hmm!!!!

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Snape.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ReaLLY!!!!!! bECAUSE jUSTIN Beiber is an amazing guy with an amazing voice!!! ((JK! tO LIKE THE TENTH POWER!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! My friend is like obsessed with him...she even knows what time he was born at.!!!!lol!!! I have to listen to it...ugh....whatev's...))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ReaLLY!!!!!! bECAUSE jUSTIN Beiber is an amazing guy with an amazing voice!!! ((JK! tO LIKE THE TENTH POWER!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! My friend is like obsessed with him...she even knows what time he was born at.!!!!lol!!! I have to listen to it...ugh....whatev's...))

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SNAPE CUZ JUSTIN BEIBER IS UGLY AND GAY!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh...you think!!!!!
The only debate that I wouldn't vote for snape would be:
Florence and the Machine....sorry, obsessed...
Matt and Kim
Darwin Deez

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

darwin deez is the stupidest name for a band i ever heard of. sounds like darwin dweeb. dont take that offensively

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh!!!! Have you even listened to him??????? He has the voice of an angel.

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "SNAPE CUZ JUSTIN BEIBER IS UGLY AND GAY!"

true

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

DARWIN DEEZ IS NOT A: DWEEB, LAMEO, LOSER, WEIRDO, FREAK, NERD, GEEK, OR ANYTHING ELSE....

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Ugh!!!! Have you even listened to him??????? He has the voice of an angel."

i have listened to him, his songs are dumb. and he looks like a hipster/freak-o

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

you...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, singing a song about: Radar Detectors, Deep Sea Divers, DNA, and Bad Days...is not weird. Have you ever heard of Matt and Kim???

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. and they're weird too. and radar detectors, etc is DUMB songs. owl city is the way to go. he can actually SING

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh...Darwin Deez is awesome....
And Matt and Kim aren't weird. I love Camera's, Daylight, Lessons Learned, Northeast, I'll Take us Home, and Spare Change....
Oh! Two Door Cinema Club???? Good band also

message 46: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments happy birthday!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol a little late for that irene. ooh check out this website you can talk to the computer www.cleverbot.com

message 48: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments okay...!

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

hehe

« previous 1