Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Debates! > Lavendar vs. Cho

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Please tell who then why. The reason must be clear. :)

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
this is hard. they all suck but i guess cho. she was nice and caring and scarred for life from her boyfriend's death. she seemed harry was the only connection she had to him

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah. I choose Cho too, because she seemed to have more of a personality than Lavendar. She seemed to actually love Cedric and she seemed kind and caring.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea all lavender wanted to do was snog, snog, snog!

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 7: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Lavender. Cho cried to much. I understand being upset that your boyfriend was killed by the most evil wizard of all time, but there is a difference between being upset and being depressed. She almost seemed to care too much. Plus, she was the one who brought Marietta to the DA meeting, who told on Harry.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments But could you really tell what Lavendars peronality was?

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Cho, Lavender was WAY to annoying in her own special way. She was way to obsessed with Divination. Cho was....better. Plus the actress who plays Cho, Katie Leung is PRETTY!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah! GO Cho!

okay, has anyone ever heard of hilshaire farm?

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

no

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

YOU HAVENT??!?!?!?!!!!

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

nope

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "yes"

lol my friends and I have this joke.

Friend : "when I say hilshaire you say farm. Hilshaire!"

Me : "Farm"

Both of us : "Go meat!!!"

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yah, i dont eat meat. I'm a vegetarian. NOT VEGAN!!!

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I CANNOT GO ON IN LIFE WITHOUT RARE STEAK!

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

okay......

message 19: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments They both... ugh! I didn't take much notice for both of them...

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

of what

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Lavendar and Cho, smarty, thats what the topic about.

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh. i knew that

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i did :)

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sure you did arti

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i know :)

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lawl :)

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lololoool

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

HEHE

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

HEHE

message 35: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (last edited Apr 01, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) | 836 comments Mod
I choose Cho.She's a nice and caring person but I was a bit annoyed with the crying and how she misunderstood Hermy(you don't mind Arti,do you?) and Harry but LAV LAV GETS ON MY NERVES!...sorry caps...I agree that all she seems interested in is snogging!
"Won Won!" oh please...go and see a shrink.

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol!

message 37: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Hannah wrote: "Yeah! GO Cho!

okay, has anyone ever heard of hilshaire farm?"

Yup!

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Devina wrote: "I choose Cho.She's a nice and caring person but I was a bit annoyed with the crying and how she misunderstood Hermy(you don't mind Arti,do you?) and Harry but LAV LAV GETS ON MY NERVES!...sorry cap..."

((i do mind thanx:)))

message 40: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

kay:)

message 41: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments To tell you the truth I hated both charecters... I LOVE GINNY! <3

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 43: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments Hehe... sorry about the picture trust me that's NOT what I look like... just a april fools joke=)

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 45: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments LOL I sooooooo can't wait for high school=) they have a Harry Potter club! <3

message 46: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Hanna=This Is Me!!!! Arn't I Pretty?!? jk wrote: "To tell you the truth I hated both charecters... I LOVE GINNY! <3"

Meeee Tooooo!

message 47: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Hanna=This Is Me!!!! Arn't I Pretty?!? jk wrote: "LOL I sooooooo can't wait for high school=) they have a Harry Potter club! <3"

You are sooo lucky more than half of my school don't really care 'bout Harry Potter!I could only dream about a club.Even if they start one(which I highly doubt)I wouldn't be there to enjoy it:(

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hanna=This Is Me!!!! Arn't I Pretty?!? jk wrote: "LOL I sooooooo can't wait for high school=) they have a Harry Potter club! <3"

ENVIOUS ME!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

« previous 1 3 4