Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Debating the Topic (a.k.a the actual debate)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Kay guys here is where you say who you voted for and why! Uneeded comments such as smiley faces or one word comments will be deleted.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I voted for Hermione because I know Snape was a great hero, but Hermione was just as great and more. They both made sacrifices for Harry. Hermione enjoyed(most times) doing so, but Snape, how ever did not. I feel that both characters were essential, but right now we are discussing them as a character, not what they did. I feel that Hemriones personality was unique, for she was brave, just shy to show it. She was clever and smart and she tried to help Harry focus. She tried, for she told him, they were not to go to the ministry because it was a trap and that they were supposed to focus on their owls. Harry did not do so, an the result was Sirius dying. She told them it was not their duty to collect the Hallows but only the Horcruxes, did he listen? No! She was also a part of the main 3.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Thankyou very much, I agree with myself too (lol)

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Kay guys here is where you say who you voted for and why! Uneeded comments such as smiley faces or one word comments will be deleted."

no hannah the debate day is an event not now. we give our reasons at the actual debate kay?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.