House of Anubis Fan Club! discussion

HOA Roleplay ! > Scene 6

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

All of Sibuna Scene (this takes place after Nina put together the Cup of Ankh and after the whole mystery. Possibly we might make a new mystery?)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Start now!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

*Alfie walks in during a Sibuna meeting* "Wow wasn't that one heck of a mystery? Finally it's over though! But is Sibuna still on 'cause you guys are like my only friends JK I HAVE A LIFE! But is Sibuna still on seriously?"

message 4: by Alyssa (last edited Mar 03, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments "Of cours it is" i said smiling

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Fabes, Hey Alfie. What a night..."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well its over and thats good enough 4 me! So how do u think Victor is doing?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Last I saw him he was moping about his office."

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2011 02:04PM) (new)

"There might be something else he's sad bout. I smell another mystery! Ewww it smells like fish! Get it, because its fishy and fishy means like awkward and weird and stuff and yeah..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

While I was walking around the second floor I heard Victor shout "YES!!!! I might of not of gotten the Cup of Ankh, but in 1 month, I will become more than immortal! I will become more powerful than anyone can imagine! And this time, there is no chosen one so it will be 10 times easier! Muhahahaha!" I gasped and that night at the Sibuna meeting I told everyone what Victor had said.

message 10: by Jensen (new)

Jensen | 150 comments Hey guys(as jerome walks in the room) so am i part of your little club now that i know everything even if the mystery is over???

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments "Well that we'll have to discuss" as Alfie nina and I went outside the room we talked. "so sould we let him in? or not? i say we should, cause he could tell the teachers and ruin everything" i said looking at nina

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I sigh thinking on whether or not to let him in." Ok, he can join, but I still don't trust. I don't want a repeat of the other night with Rufus."

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments "Ok.... lets go tell him" *walking back into the room* ok Jerome..... ur in..... but u must not, and i mean NOT tell any one, or else" Jerome rolled his eyes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great! Now tonight at shall we say midnight we will investigate what Victor is so happy about. This shall be fun muhahahaha!"

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 2865 comments "Very" i said looking at every one with a smile.

message 16: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 352 comments "Hey guys whats up." Joy said walking into the room.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I told Joy about everything and what we are doing tonight. "So do you want to be in or out?"