Kannapolis Paranormal Booksuckers discussion

New books to look forward to > smashwords.com

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (chey1) | 652 comments Mod
I just discovered a website, smashwords.com, which lets you download books, some of which are free. On this site, I found a companion story to the Ilona Andrews series Kate Daniels! This story gives us Currans point of view from several key scenes from the series!

message 2: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 10 comments have you also tried amazon free ebooks? or librarything they give a lot of books away

message 3: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 10 comments if you want a emtional book try color of heaven on smashwords.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

I hav never tried those websites! I will def have to look at that. I just discovered the free giveaway contests on goodreads so that was pretty exciting!

message 5: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 10 comments I have recieved way more books from librarything than goodreads. plus love all the free books from amaon kinndle store. its fun to have all the books and discover different writers i like

message 6: by Jessica (new)

is that a free site?

message 7: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 10 comments yes they are free I think you could upgrade to pay but i havnt. if you dont have a kindle they have free computer program that lets you read ebooks. you can also buy books but their is ton of free books change all the time

message 8: by Jessica (new)

I just won a free copy of the new Jacquelyn Frank book off of librarything.com :)

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 10 comments congratulations I won a book to oringal sin by beth mcmullen,
Hey i did not know for a long time that thier is early reviewer books and than member giveaways and you can win from both. early reviewers are all the same time ending and starting. but members can change daily so check back on those a lot.