Romance Audiobooks discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 48 comments Is it possible to listen to audio books on a blue tooth like I have for my phone that goes on one ear? And if its' possible what do I have to do to go about setting it up? I listen to audio books almost exclusively and it would be wonderful to get rid of the headsets and ear plugs. Thank you.
Kathy

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane Mason | 129 comments I don't know about the bluetooth but I have earphones that are similar to the bluetooth in that they hang over the ear. Got them at Walmart for about $10.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 48 comments That sounds great but what do you need to be able to listen to an audio book on a blue tooth?

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Mason | 129 comments Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough on that. I do not know how to listen to books on a bluetooth. I was just mentioniong my earphones that hook over the ear as a solution to the headsets and ear plugs issue.

message 5: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (melindaparmer) | 123 comments if you mean you have a bluetooth headset for your phone that is working, and you listen to your audiobooks on the same phone, you should just start the app while the bluetooth is paired to your phone and hear the audiobook. You just do whatever it is you do to pair the headset to the device, then your device uses it as the audio output. In the case of my bluetooth headset, there is a button I push that turns it on, and it automatically pairs (after the first time).

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 48 comments Diane wrote: "Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough on that. I do not know how to listen to books on a bluetooth. I was just mentioniong my earphones that hook over the ear as a solution to the headsets and ear p..."
Thank you anyway. I'll keep researching.

message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 48 comments Melinda wrote: "if you mean you have a bluetooth headset for your phone that is working, and you listen to your audiobooks on the same phone, you should just start the app while the bluetooth is paired to your pho..."
I listen to my audio books on a little mp3 player. Do I need to get a phone that downloads audio books?

message 8: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (melindaparmer) | 123 comments No I guess I misunderstood your question. You said: "Is it possible to listen to audio books on a blue tooth like I have for my phone that goes on one ear?"

so I thought you meant you wanted to listen to your audiobooks on your phone through that bluetooth headset. If your phone has apps or the capability to play mp3s, you could theoretically do this. I do, on my iPhone.

Your mp3 player has to be bluetooth-enabled or capable to use a bluetooth connection. My iPhone is. My iPod and my Sansa clip are not. It is possible to buy bluetooth adapters, but not every mp3 player can use one. You can google with the keywords bluetooth, adapter, mp3

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 48 comments Melinda thank you so much for all the info. I'm going to look in to this because it's so much easier with a bluetooth than ear plugs. Do you ever buy books at WE READ FOR YOU? They have a good sale going on now. I have to listen on my computer though because I can't download them on my mp3. Anyway thank you again.
Kathy