The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

62 views
Arena Archives > Arena 13!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 410 (410 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments You are raised up into the cornicopia. You stand on the silver plate, in two lines. Boys on one side, girls on the other, in other from district. You are in shallow water, reflectig yourself.

The boys see: A soft golden field, maybe one acre? Then a bunch of trees, it that a clearing? What was that?! It was like a... walking gorilla! You gulp and try not to look nervous, wondering what is behind you.

The girls see: A frozen tundra. It's icy and covered in giant uneaven landed ice bergs? It's even lightly snowing! A light wind blows, its soo cold! you can barly see it's so white! And then theres the giant ice formations, like hills of ice, are they caves? just ice? Bombs hiden inside. Then a thought hits you, what's behind you?

notes
~~~~~~
* please be realistic with mentor gifts
* You are wearing appropriete enough clothing, but you will get cold / hot
* be realistic about what you get from the cornicopia, and yuor injuries.
*Follow the group rules!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!


MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosa sprang into action, sprinting to the cornicopia and grabbing a backpack, knives and a silver bow and arrows. She looked around, not wanting to fight the other couriers.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((the tundra and field?))

Rosa looked around, seeing the girl sprinting away, and wondering if she would be a good ally


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments ((umm Asa..if you haven't please check on the charrie page...))

Asuka slid off her plate as the gong rang. She hurdled over a falled tribute, not sure which to dodge a sword, then grabed a pack and some other handle. Someone's blade kicked back from their hand, cutting her cheek before she bolted back toward the feild. "TIMER!"


Taelee twirled her blade in her hand, she was the first to the cornicopia. She stabbed it into the girl Heather, before retreating into a defensive position.

Opel looked across at her fellow tribute. "cornicopia." she mouthed, before dashing off behind it, where the battle hadn't risen yet.

Ashter leaped off the plate, watching carefully everything unfold. An arrow whizzed by his hear, shocking him temporaly, as another one sank into his thigh. He screamed in pain.

Kaedyn drew back the speak, swirling it into a measly tribute, Aaron his name was. He bloodied his head, before turning back to his other prey, a little good sized boy named Freddy.

James tackled Jorge, and somehow Samantha was screaming in there. Aaron dashed in, trying to play hearing, only to get a bloodied nose.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosa saw Taelee. "Taelee!!" She shouted across to her. "Ally?"


message 6: by Maxim (last edited Mar 03, 2011 04:58AM) (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments As the piercng sound marked the start of the arena, Amafi sprint up to where all the weapons and supplies were. He ducked down as he heard a whistle right above his head, an arrow had been shot at him, luckily it missed, however he did not stop to find cover. Once he was finally there he grabbed a dagger, some rope, a backpack with supplies, and arround 7 throwing daggers.
Amafi needed to quickly find cover but before that, where would he place a trap if he were a gamemaker? Right near the supplies. He carefully took 4 rocks and threw them in 4 different directions, after that he sprinted towards the forest looking arround for any potential danger while he was at it.


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Arabelle darted towards the cornicopia and grabbed the smallest pack she could find along with a throwing knife before dashing off. She smirked praising her good luck at not having been hit, so far. Wait, something was wrong....... Where was her sheild? After doing a quick scan she shrugged and ran off deciding that she would come up with a cover story if she ever ran into him agian.

Nicholas blinked and shook his head to get rid of the daze of shock at the arena. Quickly he ran towards the cornicopia and felt a sharp pain on his arm as somthing cut him. Ignoring the pain he grabbed a couple daggers and ran towards the forest scanning for any arrows that might hit him.


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Taelee looked in throught the bloodlust at Rosa. She nodded, sprinting toward her.

Asuka pulled herself away from Timer. "The woods. "she said.


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosa grabbed Taelee's arm, dragging her towards the meadow. "Got what you need?"


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((can rosa and timer meet?))


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah... chance encounter? Rosa and Taelee are sorta just running at the mo...))


message 12: by Maxim (last edited Mar 04, 2011 03:12AM) (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments Amafi sprinted towards the forest, it was his best cover. After several minutes of running he finally reached the forest.
It was a grand sight, an incredibly stunning place, nature untouched by humans. Stunning, yet dangerous, a forest like this was bound to have countless poisonous plants and fierce predators, never-the-less it was his best chance at survival.
Amafi rapidly climbed up a tree and looked out of the top, scouting the landscape. The forest seemed endless, as if they were put on a whole other planet made of one big forest. He then ducked down into the cover of the leaves and with all his might jumped towards the other tree, he grabbed one of the branches with his hands and pulled himself up, from here on out the trees went closer together, making it easier to jump from one to the other, which he did. It was a relatively safe way to travel, once he had gotten far enough into the forest, he started making necesarry preparations for potential combat, like fasting the trope to his arm, hiding his dagger into his right sleeve, that kind of stuff.
It was quiet, too quiet perhaps, topped with the feeling of being constantly watched the place seemed horrifying, if he was a gamemaker this would be the perfect time to activate a trap.
In the distance Amafi had seen something like a meadow, he assumed that he was further in the forest than anyone, unless they didn't care about making noise and giving they're position away. He made his way to the tree that was at the border of the meadow and waited. This was the perfect place to stop and rest, thus giving Amafi a chance to thin the ranks of his oponents. Silently and stealthily he waited for a target to show up.


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Arabelle ducked through the trees running swiftly and ensuring that she wasn't being pursued. Finally she stopped resting in the branches deciding that height would be an advantage should anyone decide to come across her path.

Nicholas walked through the woods pushing branches out of his way, he figured everyone would probably run past him giving him time to create a plan and find that Arabelle girl.


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments ((ill check tomarrow.))

Asuka rolled out of the way of a arrow flying off Kaedyns bow. "Run!" she told Timer again, speeding up.

Taelee nodded to Rosa. "Where?" she managed.

Ashters head flew in every direction. Where was Arabelle? His district partner? Should he go after her? He raced toward the woods just hoping, through his pain, that he'd find someone nice.

Kaedyn easly picked off the weak at the cornicopia. Oops, there goes Samantha. Bang, Cannon. Uh oh, there goes James. "Careers!" he shouted.

((Marie?))Opel raced toward Kaedyn, yanking a spear out and throwing it through Aaron.

Jorge made a break for it into the tundra.


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(S) Asami So Young 화재 wrote: "((ill check tomarrow.))

Asuka rolled out of the way of a arrow flying off Kaedyns bow. "Run!" she told Timer again, speeding up.

Taelee nodded to Rosa. "Where?" she managed.

Ashters head f..."


Rosa turned, not even panting. "Forest, I guess... or meadow first?"


message 16: by Maxim (last edited Mar 04, 2011 03:19AM) (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments (( I imagine the meadow is inside the forest? Since a meadow is a small place clean of trees that is inside the forest ))
Amafi waited for another few minutes, he couldn't tell how many exactly, time in this place just seemed as if it had a different speed to it. He decided to climb up higher into the tree, into the cover of the leaves. Amafi moved one of the smaller branches away allowing him to see the meadow. He carefully went back to erasing his presence and evaporating into the shadow.


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Arabelle looked down and tilted her head spotting her district partner, sighing she dropped down from the branches. "Well now, what have you gotten into already?" She asked smiling sweetly.

Nicholas stumbled through the trees and winced everytime he heard a cannon blast through the arena. At the rate of the cannon blasts everyone would be dead before the day was over.


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who did she run into?))


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((np XD ))


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments ((sorry guys! my internet was not working!))

((okay, umm so the plates you come up on are in a shallow puddle. Behind one half of the plates is the tundra. Behind the other half is a long meadow that turns into a forest. ;]))

Asuka weeved between the trees, just to make it harder to track.

Taelee nodded. "Fast!" she took off toward the meadow.

Ashter fell backwards. "Arabelle?" he said in a gaspy voice.

'Where's that stuipid girl? My district partner.' Kaedyn thought angryly as he looked over Opel, the only other person who came to his career call so far. 'Seriously, i could protect her, we could take out the rest...'

Opel looked back at the mess of the cornicopia. More blood would come tomarrow, she thought, almost happy.

James made his way farther into the tundra.


message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2011 06:14PM) (new)

Rosa enteded the forest, slowing down and glancing around her, hearing footsteps further in.


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments ((just a charrie i made. he's gonna die!!!))

Asuka stopped abrubtly and turned to look at Timer. She raised her hand like she was about to hit him, but then ripped a piece of her shirt off. "Dry the blood, Timer. We can't leave a scent."

((Sarah..? Who's Seraph?))


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((My charrie..?))


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments ((oh.. i thuoght your charrie was Rosa..?))


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((... Sorry!!!! Wrong rp, I use seraph for EVERYTHING else!!! Eep!!!))


message 26: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) ((Sorry I'm late! Do I need to do the interveiw stuff first really fast?))


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't know... probably ^-^))


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments ((lol, that's fine, and no, it's okay if you forgot the interview, it;s no biggie now))


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosa sighed and leant against a tree. "Why me..." she muttered


message 30: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) ((Thanks! I'll join in a few!))


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments "Why you what?" Taelee said, stopping. "We should move..."


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why was I chosen... Well, yeah." Rosa swung up the tree. "I'm gonna have a look around!"


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Taelee nodded and took a swift look around. She pulled out her knife and stuck it between her teeth, then started up the tree next to Rosa's.


message 34: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) Drae froe. He didn't know where to go. Joslynn was already grabbing a bag amd running at him. He felt a dagger whiz past his head, just barely missing. Joslynn grabs his arm and keeps running, so he starts to follow. He sees that they're heading towards the frozen tundra, and knows thinks that no one else will want o go in there...

Matisse shakes his head as he watches everyone pretty much head into the forest *they are all trapping themselves together* he thinks. Then he sees the tributes from 6 heading into the frozen tundra. For some reason, he decides to follow them. He can see that most of that area is rigged with bombs, and he stars to run afte them. *Why do I care if they get blown up?* he thinks, but he needs allies so he starts to yell
"Wait! Its rigged! Watch your step!"


message 35: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) Joslynn keeps running, but Drae looks back and sees anotyer boy following them. He searches the bag as they are running for a weapon, he sees that the gboy has no weapons or anything. He finally hears what the boy is saying and stops. Joslynn tries to keep going, but he say s "Wait. I don't think he's trying to hurt us. He's saying that its rigged out there."
"So we're just going to listen to a guy hats whole existence is based on killing us? You can risk your life and never see your girlfriend again, bu I'm not trusting him!" Joslynn started running again., and she stepped on an invisible trigger that set off a few bombs and she starts to run faster, trying to avoid the explosions, but she keeps setting them off.
"Stop! Freeze!" Drae yells.


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Arabelle nodded, "Who else would it be?" She asked before scanning the area for any threats, "No one followed you?"

Nicholas looked at the girl and smiled sheepisly, "No, it's my bad I should watch where I'm going.'


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Nicholas shrugged, "Well, I haven't killed you yet. I'd say your gonna live." He smiled at her, "I'm Nicholas."


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Nicholas shook her hand, "11, and sure it's always good to have friends." He looked around the area and spotted what seemed to be a meadow in the distance, "Come on let's head over there.'


message 39: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments Amafi was surprised to see a person enter the meadow already. He had a sharp wanting to attack but his reason said otherwise. If he were to attack now he might not, or give his position away to others that might be watching the place the same way he is.
Amafi kept watch at her from the shadows. The treetop was quite a good cover as you were out-of-sight from all directions.
The girl seemed to panic, that was to his advantage. It's easier to kill a paniced person as he would hardly be aware of his surroundings. However not him and not her. He will wait for more people to arrive and wait till most of them die out in the fighting.
Suddenly Amafi's hair on the back of his head rose up, he felt as if he was being watched, someones murderous intent directed at him, or someone else. It was incredibly disturbing. Amafi started rapidly looking arround, however without a single sound or leaf falling fromt he tree. And then finally he looked below him only to see...


message 40: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments (( Indeed. Sorry for myself not posting over the last few days and happy 8th march to all girls on the forum! ))


message 41: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments Amafi was shocked, not has the girl oddly discovered his location, but also saw him. It was close to humiliation for him, at this rate he would be exposed to whoever else might be here. His only option was to quickly eliminate her, but first he needed to secure his stealth. He quickly jumped down and attempted to cover the girls mouth, that would prevent her from screaming for help.


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Loudfire♥ (GO GREEN!!!) ^-^ wrote: "(S) Asami So Young 화재 wrote: "((just a charrie i made. he's gonna die!!!))

Asuka stopped abrubtly and turned to look at Timer. She raised her hand like she was about to hit him, but then ripped a..."


Asuka stopped in a tiny clearing. She looked at it and nodded.


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Jaelyn wrote: "Arabelle nodded, "Who else would it be?" She asked before scanning the area for any threats, "No one followed you?"

Nicholas looked at the girl and smiled sheepisly, "No, it's my bad I should w..."


Ashter looked back. "I don't know..." he said, "Don't think so."


(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Kaedyn cupped his hands over her mouth. "CAREERS!" his loud deep voice rang over the whole arena. "COME TO THE CORNICOPIA OR DIE THE SAME DEATH AS THE REST!"


message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 08, 2011 02:33PM) (new)

Rosa heard the shout and rolled her eyes. "Pft... confident, much?" She slid down from the tree, and looked at Taelee. "Looks like everyone's heading to the forest... well, most people anyway."


( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Arabelle nodded, "We should go then." She motioned towards the trees, then paused. "How bad is your injury?" She asked quizically.

Nicholas stepped into the meadow following Amanda and stopped, Where had she gone? Frowning he scanned the area and spotted Amanda and the guy who seemed to have mood issues. Moving quickly he walked over, "What are you doing?"


message 47: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments (( It's better to wait Loudfire to answer befor rping for Nicholas, because I wrote things like attempted to do which means I'm giving her the decision of whether to allow me to do it or not. And since Amafi was doing everything he could to stay stealthy, you spotting him just like that is kind of frustrating to me... ))


message 48: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments Amafi's face was almost smashed with Ananda's fist. He barely managed to dodge it, it came so fast that he was quite surprised about Anandas physical strength and speed. However the kick had gotten him right across the stomach. He simply endured it.
Unfortunately she still screamed for help. The worst case scenario. Another boy came running up, and managed 5to ask the most stupid question a human can ask in this situation. Without answering Amafi lowered his hand from Ananda's mouth, to her neck, moments later a dagger appeared out of his sleeve. He pressed the blade against her neck and said: "If you move, I'll split her neck open." - He addressed it to the both of them rather than to the boy. Amafi put his other hand over her hand and locked it.
This was his only way of fighting against two people at the same time, he could hardly imagine the boy trying to attempt something, but even if he did, he would either hit Ananda or see the girl dead.
He had a firm grip over the girl, such that she was hardly able to do anything. The situation looked favourable for Amafi right now.
He made a very small cut on Ananda's neck letting a tiny stream of blood run down. It was a gest showing he is serious.
He then slowly started moving towards the forest. He had a hostage and he also needed to escape, the forest was his best solution. Slowly, step-by-step he was escaping, at soem point he would throw the girl at the boy and run for it. He had no intention of risking a fight without knowing his oponents abilities.


message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2011 03:09AM) (new)

Seraph glanced up sharply, hearing voices and footsteps coming closer to the edge of the forest. She gestured for Taelee to stay and crept foward.


message 50: by Seraph (new)

Seraph Rosa cre[t up and saw her district partner with a knife to someone's throat already. "Damnit Amafi.." She murmured


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
back to top