Q&A with Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl discussion

YESSS!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kami (new)

Kami Garcia (kamigarcia) | 70 comments Mod
So glad you love the title!

message 2: by Wendalyn (new)

Wendalyn Peterson | 2 comments When does the next book come out? I listen to them on audible.. Narrators are great.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories) The title is AWESOME! I love it and I totally can't wait for its release!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 52 comments It's supposed to come out October 18th, right? Is that a weekday? If it is, I'll probably pull another midnight to finish the book in three hours anyway, like I did with BD. I went through a meltdown at one point and wrote a ton of poetry...and then dressed like Lena the next day....

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 52 comments I preordered BD on my iPad, so it showed up automatically.

message 6: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 7 comments Everley the Beautiful Chaotic One wrote: "It's supposed to come out October 18th, right? Is that a weekday? If it is, I'll probably pull another midnight to finish the book in three hours anyway, like I did with BD. I went through a meltdo..."

I did the same thing with Angel for my Kindle! :)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 52 comments I am not reading Angel yet. Not until the last book comes out,

message 8: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 4 comments I really can't wait for Beautiful Chaos and I love love the cover.

message 9: by Helemcole (new)

Helemcole | 1 comments I CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT U MAKE TWILIGHT SEEM SO BAD THAT IT SUCKS LOL SO HYPER THAT ITS ALMOST HERE!!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 52 comments It's not out until October...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 52 comments I do! Its supposed to come out October 18...how many days away is that, exactly?

message 12: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 4 comments TOO Many....

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 52 comments Lena didn't consider 200 days too many to write the numbers on her hands. *hint hint*

message 14: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 4 comments hehe, good point. But then she's on the verge of choosing between 'life and death' (okay, I'm being bombastic:P) and I'm on the verge of going nutters, haha.

message 15: by Josie (new)

Josie (darkestmindsneverfadeafterlight) | 2 comments omg cant wait counting down like lena lol hahaha

message 16: by Marian (new)

Marian (marianerika) | 1 comments Is it released at the same date here in the Philippines? Please say yes. I couldn't wait more!

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily I GOT IT!

Demi ✿The Caster Girl ✿   | 1 comments I need it.. or i will die o.o im getting it for christmas ^_^

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily OMG great books. I cannot wait for Beautiful Redemption which sounds nice after all of the chaos they just went through.