Roleplay :D discussion

Night Club RP > Night Club RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

The Lonely Angel ((START))

message 2: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Nexxis walked into the Night Club and went to sit next to her Dj station, She loved this Job soo much!

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments "Hay Ruby! Hopping for a Guy Free Night?" she asked her messing in the sound both.

message 4: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments "Well i Hope you Have one!" She said putting her head phones on.

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments "WHAT?!" She said, Not hearing her because of the head phones.

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments "Ok!" Nexxis said as she Flipped a switch that made the sign out front say 'OPEN!'

message 7: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Nexxis Turned on some Blaring Music. Nodding her head along to it.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Two men walked in, her boss was one of them ' great.' she thought.

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Her boss walked over,"Made any tips tonight doll" "no, i don't make tips fred!" she said to him.

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Fred grabbed her shirt,"Don't Smart mouth me!" she just kept quiet as he let go, walking away.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments she hated her boss, he was a jerk. a real jerk.

message 12: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments nexxis changed the song and tried to ignore her boss.

message 13: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie walked into the club and looked around

message 14: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Nexxis watched as cassie walked in and flipped a switch to some multi colored lights.

message 15: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie smiled and a bunch of people came in behind her

message 16: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Changing the music again she announced,"Open mic tonight!" over the stereo system.

message 17: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments The people scream with joy and Cassie just smiled

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments "I'm going to take a break, i'll be back!" she said as she walked out of the booth and towards Cassie.

message 19: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments passing Ruby she said,"Hay Rub." and continued on, stopping, she greated the girl,"Hey! What brings you here?" she asked the girl.

message 20: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie begain walking around the club to see how she would hang out with this time

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel leaned against the counter in front of him, watching people dance.

message 22: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie went into the group of people that where dancing and started to sway to the music

message 23: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie smiled injoying the sound and the people and the feeling of no worrie

message 24: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Nexxis Went back to the sound booth.

message 25: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie smiled and walked over to the bar to buy a drink

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel yawned slightly, glancing at the time.

message 27: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Nexxis changed the song and the lighting.

message 28: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie looked at the drink list she didnt know what she wanted

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel walked over to Ruby and Cassie on the other side of the counter. "What can I get you two?" He asked.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I see your card?" Sachiel asked, wanting to make sure. He gave her a charming smile.

message 31: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments "What do you think I should have?" Cassie asked her friends usualy brought her drinks but there gone so...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel turned his eyes to Cassie. "Yeah, I'm going to need to see your card." He smiled. "Shouldn't be too much of a problem."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel looked at her card a moment and handed it back. "One red wine coming up."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel turned and pulled out a new bottle of wine and a glass from the shelf. He poured wine in the glass and put the bottle down before turning back and placing the wine glass in front of her. "No problem." He smiled.

message 35: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie brought out her ID and looked at the list again now what did she always used to drink...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel glanced at Cassie's ID. "19?" He asked.

message 37: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments "Thanks and Thats not legal here?" Cassie asked looking at him

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh...))

message 39: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments ((lol she's from a England))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay...))

Sachiel shook his head. "Sorry."

message 41: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie shock her head there goes my fun Cassie thought "No it's ok."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel nodded. "Alright." He said and then looked to at Ruby. "Hows your wine?"

message 43: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie sighed and looked around

message 44: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments "How long have you worked here?" Cassie asked the bar tender

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." Sachiel smiled back and then looked back to Cassie. "Almost two years now."

message 46: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments "O wow hows it been going?" Cassie asked him

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel leaned against the counter a little. "Pretty good." He said. "This place is pretty popular."

message 48: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 616 comments Nexxis walked off, taking a break, she walked up to the counter and asked,"I need a Red Bull Please."

message 49: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie smiled at him "You meet alot of people?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel nodded. "Yeah, some new people every day." He smiled back and then turned to Nexxis. "Of course." He said before turning and grabbing one out of a small fridge.

« previous 1 3 4