Book Club discussion

April Blog Tour

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gene (new)

Gene Doucette (genedoucette) | 14 comments Hi all! I'm putting together a blog tour in April to promote Immortal and could use a few more participating blogs. Details-- such as they are at this moment-- are here: http://genedoucette.me/2011/02/25/cha...

Let me know if you're interested in getting involved!

message 2: by J.P. (new)

J.P. McNeill (mcneillink) | 21 comments I'm interested. My novel, Chronicles of Fire, Rise of the Elementals is coming out in march... I have a blog on my website at McNeillink.com...

message 3: by Gene (new)

Gene Doucette (genedoucette) | 14 comments Cool! I just added you to my goodreads friend list. Are you on twitter?

message 4: by J.P. (new)

J.P. McNeill (mcneillink) | 21 comments Of course... @mcneillink
My facebook is J.p, McNeill
And my book trailer is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0izKt...

message 5: by Gene (new)

Gene Doucette (genedoucette) | 14 comments OK, I'll find you there. And when it comes time to promote your book I'll be happy to help you back.

message 6: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 35 comments Hey Gene

I'd love to have you on my blog. I'm a romance writer but I read across genres. Your story reminded me of Servant of the Bones by Anne Rice.

Let me know if you're still looking for blog slots.

message 7: by Gene (new)

Gene Doucette (genedoucette) | 14 comments Zee wrote: "Hey Gene

I'd love to have you on my blog. I'm a romance writer but I read across genres. Your story reminded me of Servant of the Bones by Anne Rice.

Let me know if you're still looking for b..."

Absolutely! I'm tracking the people interested on twitter, but if you can't find me there (if you're not on twitter-- I'm at @genedoucette) drop me an email instead genedoucette@me.com

message 8: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 35 comments I have a Twitter account, Gene, but I don't use it much. I'll shoot you an email.

message 9: by Gene (new)

Gene Doucette (genedoucette) | 14 comments Great! Look forward to hearing from you!

message 10: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 35 comments Will do, Gene!