Princess 4 Hire Fans! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Sub Jobs (RP) > 4 Princess Ren : Sub: Claire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 379 (379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Hannah | 1171 comments Mod
This will be the topic for Princess Ren to get a break once a sub is found.

message 2: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Ren was super excited. She was getting a break! Finally. Her older sister Tayra had used FACADE and had loved it so Renara was excited to use it. She jittered with excitement.

message 3: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Meredith arrived in Claire's room. She pulled the girl into ther classy bubble. "Hey Claire. Heard you call... Yes. We're on the way to Princess Renara, or Ren of Ireland. You can read about her.."

message 4: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Emily | 1064 comments Mod
"Hi Meredith. Ireland??? Whoa. I lucked OUT," Claire grinned. She read through the description quickly. "This sounds doable."

message 5: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Meredith nodded, "Piece a cake."

message 6: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire grabbed the royal rouge and applied some. After a few minutes, she looked in the mirror. It was still disconcerting to look in a mirror and see someone else's face. She now had fiery red hair and green eyes.

message 7: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Magnificent!"

message 8: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

The bubble came to a stop. Claire said a quick "good-bye" to Meredith and stumbled out into the sunshine. She caught her breath. The Emerald Isle was gorgeous. It looked like she was in the gardens beside an enormous stone mansion. A little ways away, countless green hills rose from the landscape.

Then she heard a shrill voice calling, "Ren! Are you out here, Ren?"

((Whose voice should it be? A younger sibling? Maid? Parent? Friend?))

message 9: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

(Mother - I'll make her charries in a second)

message 10: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((ok))

message 11: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire composed herself quickly and answered, "Yes? I'm in the garden." She wondered who was calling her.

message 12: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Ren, who was in her room at the last minute finished scribbling a note to her sub and slipped it under the pillow, hoping she would find it. Then she ran off to her vacation (however they get away)

Queen Ceara of Ireland came around the bush to find her daughter, "Ah there you are Renara. Remember that the Royal family of Austria is coming for the ball tomorrow night. You will see Sophia again. Heaven bless that she isn't as wild as you've turned out to be." She muttered the last bit, but enough that Ren could hear

message 13: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Great. A ball. Where there would be a bunch of people she was expected to know.

"Oh, yes," Claire said. "When will she arrive?" She hoped Ren wasn't close friends with Sophia; that could turn out to be a disaster. "And who are the other guests, again?" She hoped to find out as much as she could before seeing the people tomorrow.

message 14: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Christopher and his mother Renee. My darling friend from Princess school." She turned and walked off.

message 15: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Hmm. Maybe she should be writing this down. Claire decided to find Ren's room, and some paper to take notes. She watched the queen walk away, then hurried around the house in the opposite direction. Before long, she came to a door, and she entered without hesitating.

What do ya know? It appeared she had found the ballroom. The architecture was gorgeous. The painted ceiling swooped high above her head, and stone floors streched out in front of her. She laughed. Because it was incredible, and because it looked like she was rich.

message 16: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

(made the REHAB group)

Tayra walked in. She saw her "sister". She knew that Ren had gotten a sub, in order for a break. She had offered to help cover. She walked over, "Hi. I'm Tayra. Don't worry. My sister told me she was getting a sub. I use FACADe too."

message 17: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((awesome!))

Claire froze, then relaxed as the stranger introduced herself. She smiled and stuck out her hand. "I'm Claire. Nice to meet you. Dang but this will be an easy job. I've got a cover agent! I was wondering where I might find Ren's bedroom?"

message 18: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Tayra smiled and shook. "Go back out into the hall, take the stairs upstairs. Third door on the left."

message 19: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (last edited Mar 14, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

"Thank you soo much," Claire said. "I'll see you later!" She dropped a curtsy, wobbled, righted herself, and went on her way. She only tripped once up the staircase.

message 20: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Tayra smiled and went on her way. She was excited for the ball tonight. Many friends were gonna be there. including Dayd from England. She liked him. Having nothing better to do she followed "Ren" up the stairs to her own room, across the hall.

message 21: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire found the room and nodded to herself. It looked like her kind of room. Posters of nature and animals, lots of cool and random knicknacks, and very clean. She sat in the desk chair, found a paper and pen, and wrote what she knew.

"Coming to the ball:
-Sophia & Austrian royal family. Sophia is Ren's (more ladylike) friend.
-Christopher & mother. Ren's mother went to school with Christopher's mother."

She looked around for a place to hide the note. If the queen saw her page of notes, she'd think her daughter was going crazy. Claire's eyes stopped on the pillow, and she leaned over to hide the cheat sheet under it. And found the hiding spot was already taken. Furthermore, the paper under the pillow said, "For My Sub" in big, bold letters. In surprise, Claire grabbed it, unfolded it, and began to read.

((You do the letter, since it's Ren's, and I don't know what you want it to say :D ))

message 22: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Dear Sub,

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so glad to be getting out! I'm going on an African Safari. WAY fun. I'm been dreaming of it forever.

A few things. There is a ball coming up. Sophia from Austria should be coming. She is one of my BFF's. I haven't seen her in a while.

AS for me, well I'm adventurous. I spend lots of time outdoors. I love nature, animals, running the hills..and some sports. I'm an unlady like princess as my mom says.

There's not much more you should know and I have to run. So Thanks again!

Ren

message 23: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire sighed happily. Ren sounded nice. She wished she were allowed to get to know the princesses that she subbed for.

((So is it now the morning before the ball since the Austrian people flew through the night? Will they be arriving in Ireland? Should they come over to this RP?))

message 24: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((I think it would be good to RP))

Maria, Ren's maid walked in. "Miss the Austrians have arrived. you mother wants to meet her in the Grand Hall to welcome them. She also said not to be late."

message 25: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (last edited Mar 14, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

Claire stuffed both notes under the pillow, smoothed her hair, and followed the maid back down the stairs. She concentrated on not tripping. Then she slowed her nervous, excited breathing, and the doors opened majestically. There was a group of finely dressed people there. There was a boy and a girl, both about Ren's age--"She must be Sophia," she thought--and another boy a few years younger. There were the ladies who had to be the two queens, and a few maids and attendants were carrying luggage.
Claire put on a gracious smile and said, "Welcome to our home. We're so glad you made it. How was your journey?" She glanced at Ren's mother, who nodded approvingly.

message 26: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Queen Ceara nodded, though her daughter was still late.

Bex looked at Ren. She seemed nice. As the mom's moved away with Chris and Dave she approached her, "Hi. I'm Sophia."

message 27: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Hi Sophia. I guess you know me already..." Claire began. "How have you been?"

message 28: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Uhh...fine." Bex said awkwardly. "But if I already know you why are you...Are you a sub?" She askes softly and hopeful

message 29: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire blushed. "Is it that obvious? I mean," she explained quickly, pulling Sophia aside, "I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with you Sophia because Ren just said she needed a break and I'm sure she's sad she won't get to see you and she's not avoiding you or anything--"

message 30: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex smiled, "It's okay. And no worries. I'm a sub too. This is so bizarre!"

message 31: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire's jaw dropped. "Bizarre... yeah! I've never met another sub on the job before! But I'm glad. I was kind of worried about meeting Sophia."

Christopher noticed that Sophia and Ren were engaged in an interesting conversation. He casually took a step closer and leaned in a little. Ren whipped around. "Oh hello Christopher. How are you? Do you need something?"

Claire glanced at the other sub, eyes dancing.

message 32: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex watched this interesting turn. "Chris you know Ren, that was awfully forward of you."

(u play "ren")

message 33: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (last edited Mar 17, 2011 05:50PM) (new)

Christopher blushed deep red, in stark contrast with his normally pale, thin face. He knew that they knew he had been trying to eavesdrop.

Claire said, "You're right. I don't believe we've ever been properly intoduced. I am Ren." She curtsied prettily, until she lost her balance and fell over. "Dang," she muttered. Then her cheeks turned pink because that was not a very princessy thing to say. She got to her feet. "Sorry. I trip on anything. Even flat surfaces."

Christopher bobbed his head slightly in a teensy-tiny bow. "Prince Christopher of Serbia."

Claire thought he sounded a little snooty about it.

message 34: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex snorted at Claire's look and Christopher's. "Uh nothing." She said as Christopher turned to her. "Can we help you Christopher?"

(make him leave so we can change days)

message 35: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Christopher shook his head. "No," he said awkwardly. He tried to maintain his dignity as he made his escape. "I must see to my rooms." With that, he hastily walked away in the direction of the guest bedrooms.

Claire looked at the other sub and chuckled. "So, what's your name, anyway? I'm Claire."

message 36: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Ren's mother suddenly interrupted them. "Quite time for bed, I think. There's plenty of time to catch up tomorrow."

message 37: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Okay. Goodnight Ren." Bex headed for her guest room. "See you tomorrow."

(It's tomorrow now, you can her go to bed if you want)

message 38: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Alright. Sleep well Sophia." Claire realized how tired she was; it had been an eventful day. She stifled a yawn as she said "Goodnight, Mother," and climbed the giant staircase to her room. She put on some blue silk pajamas and fell into bed. Claire was asleep almost immediately.

((Next day))

message 39: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex woke bright and early, she was eager to explore the castle, and the famous hills she had heard of. She got out of bed and threw on a nice and simple, yet pretty dress. She put on a couple comfy shoes and quietly left her room.

message 40: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Ren's alarm clock was set for 6 a.m. Claire woke to its blaring beeping and punched it till it shut up. She groaned. Well, if Ren got up this early, Claire was going to do it too. She put on a brown dress and headed outside.

And finally woke up fully. The air was crisp, cool, and clean. She breathed deeply, then laughed and ran towards the nearby hills. She quickly found she was not alone. The other sub, aka Sophia, had beat her to it. She called out and ran to her. "Good morning! I never found out your real name last night."

message 41: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex turned, "Oh hey. I'm Bex James. And you again?"

message 42: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Claire Ryans." She looked at the emerald hills. "It's gorgeous here."

message 43: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"I know. You are so lucky to get Ren, not that I don't enjoy Austria." She smiled. "There are so many awesome places in the world. It's awesome being a sub. I mean I get to go all over the world!"

message 44: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"I know! I've been to South America, Europe, Asia... It's amazing, really. So what do you think about the ball?" Claire asked. She was sort of excited, but Christopher might be a pain.

message 45: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"It'll be so sweet!"

message 46: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Yeah, I don't know. I don't really do parties. But I'll do it for Ren," Claire grinned.

message 47: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"I know. The only thing I'm worried on is Christopher."

message 48: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire sniffed. "Yes, Christopher. You've been around him more than me. Is he always like that?"

message 49: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Um as far as I know, Yes."

message 50: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Claire rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, maybe he's better once you gets to know him." She paused. "Possibly. He's handsome and everything, but kind of a brat. Do you think Sophia would want you to be on good terms with him? Does she like him?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.