Princess 4 Hire Fans! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Sub Jobs (RP) > 4 Princess Sophia - Sub: Bex

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Hannah | 1171 comments Mod
This is the RP topic where Princess Sophia gets a break and Rebecca fills her place.

message 2: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Rebecca was sitting in her classy bedroom reading a book when she noticed a bubble growing in her room. She sat up and smiled. It was time for her next job. She enjoyed doing jobs and couldn't wait.

message 3: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Emily | 1064 comments Mod
In Austria, Sophia was feeling bouncy and hyper. She was getting a break! This new agency thing was pretty cool. She'd never done it before. She grinned to herself. Her life was great, but sometimes a girl just needs some me-time.

message 4: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Sophia glanced at her watch for the millionth time and her grin stretched wider. Almost time!

message 5: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

The bubble grew and grew. Suddenly A woman emerged. She was in a sparkly blue dress. She had curly blond hair and plump cheeks, "Hello Rebecca darling! Ready for your next assignment?"

Bex stood, "Ready as I'll ever be Gloria!" She followed the woman back in the bubble. Inside she sat down on a fluffy pink chair. Gloria handed her a small device similar to an iPad or iTouch.

"Here is your manual darling. "

message 6: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((I'll just make some stuff up for what happens to the princesses when they're on vacation.))

Time to go! Sophia grabbed her small handbag and wrenched open the huge front door. She saw a limousine waiting, and she hurried down the steps to the driveway. She paused only once to blow a good-bye kiss to the manor. "See you in a couple of days!" It was time to see the world.

message 7: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((okay likey))

Bex loved her manual it was quite similar to her own iPod Touch from Apple. She read the section on Princess Sophia. She looked up to see Gloria handing her a makup carton (what's the word?!) "Your rougue dear."

Bex took it and applyed the amount required. A few minutes later after the usual strange feeling she looked into the moirror. Her appearance had changed.

Gloria smiled, "Hello Princess. Here we are!" Bex eagerly stepped out into the Princesses room manual in hand.

message 8: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Sophia stepped out of the car, nodding to the chauffeur, and stretched her legs. She had decided to go on an African safari, and she gazed at the new landscape in delight.

message 9: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Bye Bexie!" Gloria said as her bubble disapearded. Bex sat on the bed and immediatly laid down. Super comfy! Talk about awesome.

(Emily you can help RP family and stuff. Pleez..)

message 10: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((ok))

Queen Isabelle ((mother)) gracefully swept up the staircase to Sophia's room to remind her that Prince Christopher was coming to call that afternoon. She knocked delicately.

message 11: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Yes?" Bex/Sophia said. She quickly stowed her manual under the bed cover.

message 12: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

The queen opened the doors and looked at her daughter. "I hope you haven't forgotten about Christopher coming to call at 2:00," she said with a smile.

"I know he can be tiresome, but we must bear with it. He's very rich, you know," she mused. Then Isabelle seemed to notice Sophia's face, and she quickly added, "But, especially after the pudding fiasco at his last visit, I suppose I have to admit that his money doesn't make up for the, well, the rest of him." She grimaced gracefully. That had been an adventure. Christopher was prone to temper tantrums.

message 13: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((Can I play Christopher please please please please with a cherry on top?))

message 14: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((yes u may. It would be weird for me to play both))

I smiled, "Yes mother. I havn't forgotten."

The queen nodded, "Adraena will be by in a bit to get you ready." She turned and left.

Bex looked around at the room. It was cosy and nice.

message 15: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

(u can play adraena if u want)

message 16: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

('kay. thanks!!!)

message 17: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

(anytime)

message 18: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

A minute later, Adraena knocked, then pushed open the door. "Your new day dress arrived," she said. "Would you like to try it out?"

message 19: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex nodded, "Sure."

message 20: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Once they'd slipped the pale grey dress over Sophia's head, Adraena stepped back admiringly. "That looks like it fits. How does it feel?"

message 21: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex/Sophia moved around a bit. "It's fits perfectly. Super comfy."

message 22: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Hmmm." Adraena tapped her chin, then took a red ribbon from a drawer in Sophia's desk. "Try this in your hair."

((Adraena used to work in a beauty salon, I think. She likes dressing people up. Is that ok?))

message 23: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((Love it!))

Bex did, and glanced in the mirror. "It's lovely Andraena. How long till Christopher comes?"

message 24: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"About twenty minutes," the woman replied. "I believe his mother is coming, too." She took the ribbon out of Sophia's hair, slapped her hand away playfully, and redid it. "Have you practiced the piano yet? You're supposed to be doing an hour daily, right?"

message 25: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Uh...yeah. I have already." Bex said hoping it would pass. She had no idea how to play! Unfortunatly, talents didn't come in the rougue.

message 26: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Hmm..." Adraena murmured, unconvinced. But she let it drop.

"My goodness, it's been almost a year since you saw Christopher! I didn't realize it had been so long. I wonder if he's grown up at all," she said a little peevishly. It had taken a while to scrub all of that pudding off of her body and clothes. She still didn't like chocolate pudding.

message 27: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex didn't answer. From what she had heard of Christopher, she didn't like him. She wished she had met Sophia. She could have told her what she thought. Bex rang her hands. Suddenly a herald arrived, "Christopher has arrived early with his mother."

message 28: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"Goodness," said Adraena again. "Better go meet him." She gently pushed Sophia out the door.

message 29: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex stumbled into the hall. She was really nervous. She followed the guards to the Great Hall. Standing in front of the door she wrung her hands as the guards announced her and opened the huge doors

message 30: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Christopher looked around him a bit moodily. "Our castle is bigger," he thought. He studied Sophia. She didn't look much different. Bit taller, perhaps. Slimmer. Pretty. He blushed a little and cleared his throat.

"Hi," he said shortly.

message 31: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Hello Christopher. It's been a while." Bex/Sophia said. (I'm just gonna use bex. u can use sophia.)

message 32: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((Yeah, that's what I was thinking.))

"Oh yes, quite a while," Christopher's mother said in a breezy tone. "Is your mother around? I simply must see her. So many things to discuss. Why, just last week I heard that the Queen of England--"

"Yes," Christopher said rather rudely. He watched as Adraena led his mother to Queen Isabelle's parlor. He felt a little guilty. Unusual. He shook it off and turned to Sophia. "Well, aren't you going to ask me to sit down?"

message 33: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex turned back, "Oh..uh yes. Please sit Christopher."

message 34: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Christopher sat on a sofa. He looked at the ceiling. There was an awkward silence, and he had no intention of breaking it. "Let Sophia deal with it," he thought.

message 35: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex glanced at Christopher, "You are well.."

message 36: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

He stopped his examination of the ceiling to shrug. "Fine. You?"

message 37: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

"Well." Bex wast silently. She hated awkward moments like this. "So..."

message 38: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

"I see you still have that ugly vase," Christopher said conversationally, gesturing.

message 39: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex looked over at the vase. "Yeah. Mom, didn't well, yeah it's still here."

message 40: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Queen Isabelle and his mother suddenly entered the room, breaking the awkwardness. "Sophia, dear, do you remember that invitation that arrived the other day for the ball in Ireland? Renee ((Christopher's mom, I just thought of a random name)) has been thinking we should go together. What do you think?"

As she spoke, there was the tiniest look at Christopher, and he realized the queen was asking Sophia if she could put up with him if their families went to the ball together. His head went back, chin up, as if he'd been slapped. How dare she? He spoke in indignation, his voice loud. "What about what I think? Hmm? I would rather eat mud. We can attend the ball very well ourselves, my mother and I. We have no use for company." He stood suddenly and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

The room was silent.

message 41: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex watched him leave. She was about to speak when Queen Renee spoke, "I thought it was a wonderful idea."

Queen Isabella smiled, "It's settled then. We leave tonight."

Bex sighed, this was going to be very interesting.

message 42: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

A few hours later, Adraena was once again brushing out Sophia's hair. Sophia's shoulders seemed tight with worry, and Adraena attempted to lighten the mood. She could only guess that Christopher was the cause, so she didn't mention him.

"Princess Ren will be at the party tomorrow evening. You haven't seen her since both of you were three! You used to play together."

((If they're in Austria and leave tonight, they must be going to the party the next evening, right?))

message 43: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((yeah. sounds good.))

"Yeah, it will be nice to see her again." BVex had no idea who Ren was.

(this'll be good. Maybe they can find out they are both subs, the moms will see and be happy. what is the actual princesses actually meet up in their own vacations?))

message 44: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

((ooo I like it!))

Queen Isabelle appeared in the doorway. "It's time to board the plane, dear."

Adraena hurried to get Sophia's bags.

The queen continued, "Your father has decided to stay here and take care of some important matters. And... you should know... I promised David ((brother)) he was old enough to come this time." She waited to gauge her daughter's reaction. David was known for getting on Sophia's nerves.

message 45: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((we should do a seperate topic for the Princeses vacations.))

Bex sighed and stood, "Coming." She followed her mother outside to the landin station, where a large yet smaller private plane awaited.

"Christopher and his mother have already boarded." Queen isabella said. She walked up the stairs and disapeared. Andreana and David followed. Bex took a deep breath and followed them into the plane.

message 46: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

Christopher was there, near the door. He rolled his eyes a little and turned to the window. He'd spent the last few hours sulking in the stable with his stallion, Banner. His mother was in a seat next to him.

Andraena slid Sophia's bags into a compartment and sat next to David. He was on his iPod, oblivious to the world.

Queen Isabelle looked at the party, then sat in a seat behind Queen Renee. "Sit down, dear," she said to Sophia.

((should we both just play David?))

message 47: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

((sure))

Bex glanced for an open seat. The first rows were full, but there was a lone seat at the back. Better to stay out of trouble. She walked back and sat down. A few minutes later they were in the air. Seeing she was pretty much alone, she pulled out her manual, careful to keep it disguised in her dress should anyone look.

message 48: by Emily, I love Reed... *sigh* (new)

David peeked at Christopher, who had his back turned to everyone, and Sophia, who was playing on her iPad. Lucky. He stuck his tongue out at her. He thought it might be entertaining to get Christopher and his sister mad at each other. Or maybe tease them about each other. A slow smile spread across his face, causing Adraena to look at him in alarm. He was going to enjoy this trip.

message 49: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Bex glanced up once to see David's look. She had one brother and her heart sank. 'Boy am I in for a wild sub job.' She thought.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.