The Dark Side Audio Bookclub discussion

River Marked by Patricia Briggs

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments River Marked Mercedes Thompson Series, Book 6 by Patricia Briggs

Does anyone know when this will be released on audio.

message 2: by Dharma (new)

Dharma Kurlind (DharmaLostArtAudio) | 15 comments I have no idea, and I'm dying! I was under the impression that since the print is out today, the audio format would be, too.

On the bright side, I know Jaye Wells's Green-eyed Demon was out in audio a week later. Maybe it's the same with this one.

message 3: by Dharma (new)

Dharma Kurlind (DharmaLostArtAudio) | 15 comments Oh hey! You can download River Marked right now here: http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php...

message 4: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments Dharma, Your my hero. I've always purchased at audible. I'm excited to see what other books, booksonboard has. !!!YEA!!!

message 5: by Dharma (new)

Dharma Kurlind (DharmaLostArtAudio) | 15 comments if you'd like to wait for audible.com (booksonboard has different downloading software), i spoke to the audible.com dude, and he promised me it was just a glitch and that river marked should be out soon on audible. although it's only $14.95 on booksonboard. i don't know if that's cheaper than audible.

message 6: by Dharma (new)

Dharma Kurlind (DharmaLostArtAudio) | 15 comments okay! River Marked is up on audible now. In the meantime, if you downloaded from booksonboard, is chapter one warped for you? my version is terrible. I'm sticking with audible even if it means I have to pay more.

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana (sidstalker) | 23 comments Mod
I haven't had a chance to listen to any of the Mercy books. You recommend them?

message 8: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments The Mercy series is really great. I read the first 3-4 then have listened to the rest. I am currently listening to "River Marked" I have also enjoyed Patricia Briggs Alpha/Omega series. Great stories, good characters.

message 9: by Dharma (new)

Dharma Kurlind (DharmaLostArtAudio) | 15 comments Dana, I highly recommend them, especially in audio format. The summary blurb makes the series sound dumb, but it's very complex, highly researched (in folk tales and faery characters), and just all-around well-written.

message 10: by Dana (new)

Dana (sidstalker) | 23 comments Mod
Thanks - i think I will add them to my list!