Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

2011 Group Read Archive > March 2011 Group Read: Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 93 comments Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward

Within the brotherhood, Rhage is the vampire with the strongest appetites. He's the best fighter, the quickest to act on his impulses, and the most voracious lover-for inside him burns ferocious curse cast by the Scribe Virgin. Owned by this dark side, Rhage fears the time when his inner dragon is unleashed, making him a danger to everyone around him.

Mary Luce, a survivor of many hardships is unwittingly thrown into the vampire world and reliant to Rhage's protection. With a life-threatening curse of her own, Mary is not looking for love. She lost her faith in miracles years ago. But when Rhage's intense animal attraction turns into something more emotional, he knows that he must make Mary his alone. And while their enemies close in, Mary fights desperately to gain life eternal with the one she loves

message 2: by Bekah (last edited Mar 01, 2011 09:36AM) (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 93 comments Let's discuss Rhage!!

Please use spoiler space (view spoiler) so that we don't spoil anything for anyone!

message 3: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 151 comments I've just read this book for the first time and I LOVED Rhage! To me he was the perfect mix of possessiveness, dangerousnes, and tenderness. ***sigh****

message 4: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 93 comments I love that combination too Noelle!

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (hosm214) | 3 comments I love love love this book. I adore all J.R.Ward's brotherhood series. Rhage...*sigh* I adore that combination Noelle and Behah!

message 6: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 151 comments I know, I'm so hooked on this series and the only other parnormal books I've read were Kreley Cole's A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER and Lora Leighs BREEDS series. This one is by far the best that I've tried, I went to my local Boarders and bought books 3, 4, 5 though I can't see loving any of them as much as I do Rhage. I also have to log onto YouTube and play the book trailers for them before I start one, it gets me all ready to dive into another one in the series.

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (hosm214) | 3 comments I got them from my Library...I adored Rhage...but I LOVED Zsadist..he seems completely evil in other books...but the third is his story and its just amazing and I LOVE him so much <3

message 8: by Othena (new)

Othena I agree with Jenny. I was a total Zsadist girl while I was reading this series.
Happy reading to all who are participating.

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (hosm214) | 3 comments mmmmmm good. He is just SO romantic at times...and completely gobsmackingly horrible at others. LOVED IT!
Can't wait to read the new one in the series, Lover Unleashed about Payne, Vishous' sister :D

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel Spencer (melspen) | 29 comments FYI JR Ward is doing teaser videos leading up to the rease of Paynes book. They are on her Facebook page and Probably on her official website, though Im not positive of that.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (steph3) I loved this book, just like I love all the BDB books. I love each of the Brothers in a different way, and I'm particularly fond of Rhage's sense of humor and his intense protectiveness and then love of and for Mary. It's very sweet.

Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lover Eternal (other topics)