Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > Dangerous Hero Convention??

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel Spencer (melspen) | 29 comments Is this something anyone has ever concidered?? Invite authors of fav bad boys ect ect....is it too narrow of an interest? would it work?

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel Spencer (melspen) | 29 comments Melinda wrote: "Is this something anyone has ever concidered?? Invite authors of fav bad boys ect ect....is it too narrow of an interest? would it work?"

Or is there one already??

message 3: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 93 comments I don't know if it exists already but I bet it could be sort of a seperate workshop within a convention already. I think that would work beautifully. Keynote speakers should definitely be Anne Stuart and J.R. Ward!!!

:-)

message 4: by Mel (new)

Mel Spencer (melspen) | 29 comments there are probably "Romance" Conventions with legions of Ladies with their Danielle Steele Books. We need to find one and slide our Dangerous hereos in, and then we can all geek right the heck out together. Food for thought anyway. I just have never heard of anything aside from a sci/fi convention. And when I met one of the organizers from the local convention, I mentioned bringing something like that in....he wasn't overly excited though I thought a Paranormal Author would fit right in.

message 5: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 93 comments its a good idea Melinda... would love to Geek out!!!

We just get no love!!!!!

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9732 comments Mod
I would so sign up!