Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Dawn's February Reads

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1299 comments I only finished two this month. Thought it would be three..tried real hard, but fell asleep reading last night. Only two...but two really good ones:

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - I so sad that these books are done. What a talented author!

Mandarin Plaid - I didn't absolutely love China Trade but wanted to read this because so many of you like this series. Now I can see why...loved the development of the relationship between Bill and Lydia and a great mystery story as well

message 2: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments I was also one for whom the end of The Girl Who.. series was a sad thing. I thought the characters were amazing.

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14620 comments Dawn: I think you will enjoy the other books in the Bill and Lydia series by SJ Rozan, and like you, hated for the Stieg Larsson books to end. I am extending the enjoyment by watching the movies, just the first so far, but it was very good!
Dawn wrote: "I only finished two this month. Thought it would be three..tried real hard, but fell asleep reading last night. Only two...but two really good ones: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest ...
Mandarin Plaid .......loved the development of the relationship between Bill and Lydia and a great mystery story as well "

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 180 comments Marcy wrote: "I was also one for whom the end of The Girl Who.. series was a sad thing. I thought the characters were amazing."

ditto here!