Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Magician: Master (The Riftwar Saga, #2)
This topic is about Magician
Riftwar Saga > Magician Master: Halfway Point Check In (**SPOILERS LIKELY**)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dawn (breakofdawn) As of the halfway point, how are you now feeling about the story? If it was grabbing you from page one, is it still holding your attention? If you weren’t impressed with the beginning, have you started coming around to being interested?

Please mark all spoilers pertaining to material beyond the halfway point (we’ll call the end of chapter seven halfway, for consistency). Spoilers through chapter seven can be unmarked if you like, but remember to uncheck the “Add to my Update Feed” box so as not to accidentally spoil it for your friends!

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments I had a bit of trouble getting back into it at first, but at some point it grabbed me and right now I'm just wanting to keep going. I think it was Pug's training that hooked me.

message 3: by Jon (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments I finished Chapter 7 last night. I'm having trouble relating to Arutha and Amos, so I'm bored and distracted while reading those PoV chapters. However, I can't put it down when I'm reading about Pug or Tomas.

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments Jon wrote: "I finished Chapter 7 last night. I'm having trouble relating to Arutha and Amos, so I'm bored and distracted while reading those PoV chapters. However, I can't put it down when I'm reading about ..."

That's funny. I'm finding I relate better to Athura and Amos! Maybe it's because they're human? Pug hardly seems like Pug any more. :(

message 5: by Jon (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Sandra aka Sleo wrote: "Jon wrote: "I finished Chapter 7 last night. I'm having trouble relating to Arutha and Amos, so I'm bored and distracted while reading those PoV chapters. However, I can't put it down when I'm re..."

I'm not really relate to Pug, but I'm very intrigued by how he will respond as Milamber with respect to Midkemia. Same with Tomas, although that may have resolved itself at the end of the Fusion chapter.

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments Jon wrote: "Sandra aka Sleo wrote: "Jon wrote: "I finished Chapter 7 last night. I'm having trouble relating to Arutha and Amos, so I'm bored and distracted while reading those PoV chapters. However, I can't..."

Yes, me, too, about Pug! (view spoiler)