Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Magician: Master (The Riftwar Saga, #2)
This topic is about Magician
Riftwar Saga > Magician Master: First Chapter Check In (**SPOILERS LIKELY**)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dawn (breakofdawn) Post here once you’ve completed the first chapter, to let everyone know you’ve started reading and to give your initial instant impressions. Hooked right away? Not hooked yet? Completely turned off? Say so here!

Please mark all spoilers pertaining to material beyond the first chapter. First chapter spoilers can be unmarked if you like, but remember to uncheck the “Add to my Update Feed” box so as not to accidentally spoil it for your friends!

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments I've been reading several books at once and have decided it's too much, so will start this as soon as I finish Downbelow Station (Company Wars, #3). I'm halfway through it.

message 3: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim (jimmaclachlan) I'm done. I was completely hooked on this because the first left so much hanging.

Dawn (breakofdawn) I'm done as well. I can't say for sure that the first chapter grabbed me, but the first line of the first chapter sure did!

Amelia (narknon) | 523 comments I finished Gardens of the Moon last night, so I'll be starting this today. Maybe I'll get a chance to read during my lunch break.

message 6: by Kara (new)

Kara (sterlink) | 60 comments Read the first page or so of the 1st chapter... I see we have grown and are not in Kansas anymore!

Looking forward to it, and will start reading for real when I finish my current read and return it to the library.

message 7: by Sandra (last edited Mar 04, 2011 06:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments It's nice to be back. It's also nice to see Pug again, mullet or not, lol.

message 8: by Jon (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments I started this at lunch today and finished the first chapter quickly. Finished the second chapter after supper this evening. I'm completely hooked, more so, I think, than the first 'book' or first half.