We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Archives - Miscellaneous > Lots of Giveaways in March

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BRNTerri (new)

BRNTerri March will be a busy giveaway month on my blog. The schedule is:

Friday, March 4: 3-book giveaway for the new Kira Morgan historical, Seduced by Destiny.

Friday, March 11: 3-book giveaway for the new Robyn DeHart historical, Treasure Me.

Monday, March 14: 2-book giveaway for the new Hope Ramsay contemporary romance, Welcome to Last Chance.

Thursday, March 17: Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop, 2-book, 1-winner giveaway for Tempted by a Rake by Cara Elliott and A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore. This one is open to U.S. residents only.

Monday, March 28: 3-book giveaway for the new Jill Shalvis contemporary, The Sweetest Thing.

So please stop by HERE and try to win!

message 2: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Looks exciting BRNTerri!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Terri's Blog.

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments I don't understand the whole blog thing....if someone wuld explain, I would greatly appreciate it. I think I must be missing something or doing something wrong.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (last edited Mar 01, 2011 10:33AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Heidi, I know nothing about blogs...however, I just signed up for a free blog at WordPress.com because I believe publishers are more likely to send books to someone who has one. I thought I'd get with the new millennium too. :-) I haven’t gotten very far, but I did post one book review. I did try a couple of things that didn’t work, like using the widgets from GR to post there. There are a lot of tutorials on how to set things up, but I was too tired last night to delve into all of it.

Let me know if you learn anything more. Thanks!