I have a problem... discussion

Guys > PLEASE READ NOW!! HELP HELP HELP!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luna (last edited Feb 28, 2011 05:39PM) (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments OMG I NEED SERIOUS HELP NOW!!!!!

This boy that I am seriously in like with just asked me out. I told him maybe and asked to think about it for a day. Usually I will say YES! But I have had three boyfriends this year (only 1 of them was serious) and people began calling me a slut behind my back. It really hurt. I said I would give up boys until the next year, so all this would die down. But the boy of my dreams asked me to be his girlfriend!! I want to say yes sooooo bad.....but I don't want a bed rep as a slut... What should I do?!?

message 2: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
Damn. My bff has had a LOT of them this year and doesn't even get called a slut. You have some fucked up people at your school!
Who gives a fuck what those people say!? They don't even deserev to be your friend or even have an oppinion on you if they think that. You do what your mind tells you to do- never listen to those jerk-off popular girls. They just want to put you down.

message 3: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments haha thanks! :D You rock that was just what I needed....I think I may say yes! :)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Please, please, please say yes! Say of course, tell him you were just worried people would think of you as a slut because of whatever. I bet you his compliment will be way better than all of ours. But really, other people can call you what they want. Trust me. You shouldn't really care, especially if you don't know them. Reputations are overrated.

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
Yeah, don't be afraid of a reputation.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments Dont ever let people get in the way of something that could be. I'm an outcast really at my school but every rude and mean comment in the world wont hurt me because I know who I really am and that none of those rumors are true!

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

Man, my middle school life was not nearly this dramatic

message 8: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments Haha...... Middle school sucks...All the girls get so much more meaner, only caring about your clothes and stuff. And if you get a boyfriend you like, they have to drag that down too. Of course the guys go along with it...Yeah so not the best.

message 9: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments But I did say yes to Evan!!! It's only been a week but I really like him. I hardly ever see him though but we IM ALL the time. :) He's the best guy I've ever dated, and we're seeing a movie together on Friday.

Thx for the great advice!!! :D

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Dapplenose wrote: "Man, my middle school life was not nearly this dramatic"

Seriously. My middle school life was about this guy who I had a crush on but never talked to, and then this one other guy that dated all my friends in the ninth grade.

Whoa. I just realised my life is going in circles.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments Ya im pretty sure middle school has changed alot. More girls seem to be more into being perfect and in charge of everything. I simply avoid the girls and some of the guys and hang out with my real friends, even if there 7th graders. Why try to fit in if its all a shrade and people just use you to their own advantages.

message 12: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Luna wrote: "But I did say yes to Evan!!! It's only been a week but I really like him. I hardly ever see him though but we IM ALL the time. :) He's the best guy I've ever dated, and we're seeing a movie togethe..."

Np, Luna. I hope it all goes well! XD

message 13: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

I have tried to be one of the popular girls, all they did was try to get me to take there trays up at lunch and do there homework. That's why I am proud to be an outcast because I'd rather be with real friends than snotty brats who use you. I love my non-blood fam! :)

message 14: by Dapplenose (new)

ILuvs3Oh!3(Monica) wrote: "Ya im pretty sure middle school has changed alot. More girls seem to be more into being perfect and in charge of everything. I simply avoid the girls and some of the guys and hang out with my real ..."

I'm not ancient. I was in middle school last year guys.

A couple kids that were too big for their britches (I've found out this year that they were "the preps") made fun of me or picked on me occasionally, but it didn't really get to me.

You don't have to be an outcast to be comfortable with yourself. Or at least I didn't. Personality wise, I have been labeled as wierd but as far as I'm concerned, I was pretty equal.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments I'm not quite sure, because I don't really pay that much attention, but I think I'm labelled as the nice yet terribly bloody morbid model.

Heh. Heh.

message 16: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

lol, I'm picked on ALL THE TIME because of the cats and dogs I draw. People think I'm weird because I draw cats and dogs. :\

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments I do that too except I draw horses, and people used to do that to me too. its stupid

message 18: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

People have slowed on it. Do ya' know what they thought!? I was sitting with my best friend and we were discussing a Jason Derulo song and the person sitting by us says, "Woah! I thought you both listened to like My Little Pony, and stuff like that!"
We're all like, "No, never."
and she is all like "We all thought so..."
and we had a discussion about it. That was one of the popular basketball girls... :\

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow.
They're shallower than my friend Sam, and that's something.
As I've said before, I go to a small school, and we label everyone quickly.
From what I've heard about myself, I'm labeled as the hyperactive semi-delusional nice girl who's a 'amazing' (their words, not mine, even though I must say I'm not that bad.)artist who is kinda ditzy.

message 20: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

hahaha! ^^

I'm just a nerdy freak... :\

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:P
We'll we are all nerds in someway or another. :D

message 22: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (last edited Mar 14, 2011 06:51PM) (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments I don't know if you already answered or not, but personally, I think say YES! :) If you like him and want to go out with him, then it doesn't matter what people think. I know it's hard to ignore people when they're being mean, but their opinions don't matter.

Also, I'm really sorry people are calling you a slut. Jerks. :/ Dating different guys does NOT make you a slut. You're definitely not and you're a lot nicer than they are. :)

message 23: by Dapplenose (new)

ALYSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments DAPPLENOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen (talked to) you in ages!

message 25: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Grey wrote: ":P
We'll we are all nerds in someway or another. :D"

haha ^^ Exactly my point!

message 26: by Dapplenose (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ wrote: "DAPPLENOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen (talked to) you in ages!"

I know! (Mine was longer :P)

message 27: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Was it?? I tried to make mine longer.... Well:

DAPPLENOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I win?

message 28: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments I'm not really a loser or a popular girl- kinda in the middle. The popular kids don't really like me cuz I'm a 'slut' and also one of their popular guys is in my homeroom and we once got into a argument about how gays and straights are equal and now they all just avoid me.

Anyway, I'd rather have super nice loser friends! :)

But if you don't have a gazliion inside jokes on your gmail status, your just not cool. Also, ALL the guys like the popular girls, even though their not that pretty.

message 29: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebVkJ4...

But this is totally my song!!! :D