Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

20 views
Miscellaneous Book Talk > coben is coming to town

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3053 comments Thursday,
March 24 Brookline, MA Brookline Booksmith
279 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02446
(617) 566-6660
7:00 PM
Book Signing


message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3691 comments Barry wrote: "Thursday,
March 24 Brookline, MA Brookline Booksmith
279 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02446
(617) 566-6660
7:00 PM
Book Signing"


grrr. i'll be in florida. he's there the day before i get there...lol


message 3: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3053 comments Florida. I feel your pain.


message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3691 comments Barry wrote: "Florida. I feel your pain."

i knew you would. harlan is actually going to be in florida the day i leave. talk about bad timing all around.


message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14623 comments Harlan should check with you first Sherry! (before scheduling his trips) :)


message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3691 comments Ann wrote: "Harlan should check with you first Sherry! (before scheduling his trips) :)"

LOL, ann, he really should!


message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8057 comments I dunno, Harlan isn't the same without you guys along. I wonder if he's doing his reading across the street at the movie theater. I wouldn't go see him for just a signing If yes, Barry, any interest in driving up?

Sherry wrote: "Ann wrote: "Harlan should check with you first Sherry! (before scheduling his trips) :)"

LOL, ann, he really should!"



message 8: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3053 comments If it is just a signing, I'll pass. If he is talking, I'm willing to consider the drive.


message 9: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3593 comments I can tell you where he lives and also where he works on books sometimes. At least he used to go there. Haha.


message 10: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3053 comments Donnajo- my sister lives in West Orange, she won't shut up about him.


back to top