Sara706 | 80 comments iron man

message 3: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) iron man all day

message 4: by Joshua705 (new)

Joshua705 | 5 comments Iron Man

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

BATMAN!!!!!!

message 6: by Syd705 (new)

Syd705 | 71 comments Dude wat kind of question is that!? Batman he has skill iron man just walks around in a hevy medl suit lookin stupid

message 7: by Sara706 (new)

Sara706 | 80 comments iron man has rockets

message 8: by Marlon (new)

Marlon 712 | 16 comments IRON MAN HAS LITTLE FIGHTING SKILL BUT HE HAS ALL SORTS OF TECHNOLOGY LIKE THE UNIBEAM

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah but real super heros don't need technology to help em fight crime!!!!!!

message 10: by Matisse710 (new)

Matisse710 (Megatron209) | 1 comments R all halls ok? IRON MAN!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Samori705 (new)

Samori705 | 20 comments Batman

message 12: by Samori705 (new)

message 13: by Samori705 (new)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

batman all the way he helps people more than iron man does!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

plus the batman's movie was way better than iron man's movie

message 16: by Syd705 (new)

Syd705 | 71 comments And to basically end it batman is dc and iron man is marvle

Burn my Dread Kitty (BurnmyDreadKitty) | 1 comments So hard to choose between the two
my mind says ironman, yet batman somehow pops up into my heart
oh dear i will say
BATMAN!!! Ironman has too many malfunctions within his armor, and he is limited by the amount of power he has. Batman has no limits with his fighting styles, and lives for the right reasons to fight crime; plus all batman movies are way better than Ironman's. Therefore, Batman is the best.

message 18: by Mr. Never Smiles (new)

Mr. Never Smiles Batman is the best!!! Ironman is only copying the dark crusader!!! Plus, Batman has a cooler outfit and sidekicks.

message 19: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 02, 2011 09:20AM) (new)

Kenzie Ramsey | 1 comments i like batman cz of how he don't really have a super power but he acts like her does.

message 20: by Dadley (new)

Dadley In the discussion between comparing the greatness of Iron Man and Batman a couple of similarities are immediately brought to light. The first similarity is that the superpower of both heroes is an inflated bank-account, so that being said their super power breaks even on this point and they are equal. But alas it is what they do with that money that makes them important. So Batman hires genius’ to redesign armor and harrier jets into bat shapes so that he can hang around his favorite city playing dress-up. (Let us forget the fact that these genius’ could probably solve a real world problem if they were not developing the newest Batarang or bat repellent spray.) Meanwhile Iron-Man/ Tony Stark decides to go super-heroing all on his own and creates his own suit to to it. He does not ship off manufacturing to China or Afghanistan instead he make his materials in his very own playboy mansion. Tony Stark 1 Bruce Wayne 0.

Next a hero can be defined by their flaws the things that make them human. Tony Stark in a narcissistic, drunk who feels entitled to nearly everything he wants. Routinely he goes on drunken Iron-man plundering rampages that provide new meanings to “Hold my beer and watch this.” Batman continually cries into his pillow because his parents died, at age 35 he is a grown man. Tony Stark 2 Batman 0.

Next sidekicks Batman has one of the most iconic sidekicks of all ages Robin. Now my picture of Robin the boy wonder is that of an adolescent male approximately 12-15 years of age. Have you ever met a 12-15 year old boy they are incessantly annoying, disrespectful, and smell like a combination of Axe body spray and gangrene. Every online game is now plagued with these miscreants claiming to violate my mother on a variety of occasions and that his who Batman chooses as his primary sidekick. You know what would have been a better option for a 30 something male with plenty of money to spend a sexy Beautiful female who comes to his every beck and call like Pepper Potts, Tony Stark’s assistant.

Tony Stark 3 The Whiny Batman 0
Iron man wins hands down on these three points any more I would be willing to argue like how batman is a coward hiding in a cave and the like.

message 21: by L.E. (new)

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 1 comments J.ruzhyo - your post is totally brilliant and I wonder how long you have thought about this.

Unfortunately you are wrong - batman is better - just because.