I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Remember that Austin kid I told 'ya about?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
Austin: hey.

Me: Go. Away..

Austin: hey i just want to say i am sorry for what i have said to u i mean and every one that u care about i am sorry for whqta i havesaid to sean and so what if i like u idc i just want to say that i am sorry u dont have to reply i just want u to know i am sory .

Me: You sure say sorry a lot... :/ But you can't take back what you said. All those things you've done are unforgivable and I would appreciate it if you would leave all of us alone. Don't mess with Gracie or Autumn or Brittany or Krista or Sean or Crispin. Leave us alone, please...

Austin: ithey r not the problem u wont forgive me i haqve said sory to them and they excepted it isu i dont want to be rude but u r the only one who will not except and i know u know i like u and u said u stayed up all that night when i asked u out ok i get that but i just am tired of when i ask a girl out they see me the way every one else does and i dont want that i am not trying to say that u should give me a chance i ust dont want ppl to think that u know what i am saying?

Me: Austin, you don't seem to get WHY I don't except your opalgy, or why I didn't date you in the first place..

Austin: then why? :'(

Me: I have never like-liked you. You werent my kind of guy. I felt SORRY for you. And the reason I don't except your opalogy is because I don't beleive you are truly sorry. You can say you are, but I don't beleive it. And for 2.) You hurt me. You hurt my friends. I hold a grudge- meaning I won't forgive you easily.

Austin: what do i hae to do for u to for give me i am sorry and i mean it

Me: Yea, I'm sure you are.

Austin: and thanks u call me mean i nean i dont wnat to say any thing what do i have to do

Me: Austin, that's only going to take time. You have to redeam yourself before I accept your apology. You have to redeam yourself.

Austin: :'( u still wont forgive me

Me: Maybe I won't. The damage is already done. It can only get worse or better from here. Which will it be, Austin?.

Austin: i want to make it better i want u to forgive me like i am sitting my eyes are no joke starting to water i like u and i am sorry that i have hurt u i am not that way and i have realizexd that all i do is make it worse for me...

Me: Austin, I have a boyfriend now. And how selfish can you be?! Worse for you, damn right, if you keep talking like that! You hurt me and my friends and you expect me to forgive you!?

Austin: i am sorry and what i am saying is when i say something to someone it makles ppl say something say stuff to me even more but i m sorry and u have a bf good for i am glad for u but the only reason i am saying this is cause a song that i listend to last night it is a christain song and it change e i ma an tired of my own ways is the part that is was... and u have a boyfrien dokay i am happy for u.

Me: Now bug off...

Austin: what?.

Me: Go away, please.

Austin: okay but i am sorry i know iu dont elieve me but i am bye... :(

Me: bye..

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments *Wince* This kid has terrible grammar.

message 3: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
I know, it was painful to read >.<

message 4: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

I kno! :/ I couldn't read it well at all.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

....MY EYES.
They bleed.
loljk. But my eyes now hurt.
God, this kid sound like he's SO DAMN ANNOYING.

message 6: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

He IS SO DAMN ANNOYING! O.O

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Tell him we'll come beat him up.

Only, that'd be kinda creepy, so tell him Falls will verbally beat him up. Which, I've been told, is a bad thing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes yes.
Tell him that we'll come and verbally beat him up.
So rar.
Beat that, Austin-boy.

message 9: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

lol ^^ you guys

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 54 comments Mod
Switch(Lyla) wrote: "He IS SO DAMN ANNOYING! O.O"

u have a bf?

message 11: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Yes Snake, and I love him dearly! :)

message 13: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)