Vampires discussion

one on one > Ashley and Natasha

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Feb 28, 2011 05:46PM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. name: Ziyoku (z..i.yo.koo)
perso: brave,stupid,smart,funny,cool,flity,calm,out going,togh,amazing,hyper,nice (kinda),loves to play tricks on clowd
looks:
hot tan and has a 8 pack,he is really hot.
family:killed
crush: open (cloud)
other:

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Name: Cloud
vamp age: 125
human age:18
appearance: 5'5 with light skin and blue-black eyes with silver hair.
Personality:Is mostly happy, never means to be mean. Is shy and out going at the same time.
Crush:open
Family:Loner
Other:She dosent like to kill her meals and has a pet cat that is always with her. Cats name is Fuzzy.

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku was walking around

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud road on her bike with her cat fuzzy in the basket.

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku looked around to make shour no one was around and he starede skipping down the rode like a majic pixie horse.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) cloud was day dreaming and driving, so she ended up hit ziyoku.

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku fell down a banck rolling down it and stoped "owwww" he gunted.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud went flying of her bike. She went face first into a tree. "Crap,"

message 9: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Feb 28, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku got up rubbing his butt "what the hell! that hurt!" he said

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "you dont think my face hurts, whats up with you prancing a round like a magical pixy horse in the middle of the road,"

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku glared putting his hand in his back and walked like a olf man "whats up with you running into me?!" he yelled

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud smiled a gilty smile. "I was day dreaming,"

[♔] .queen's armor. "day deaming when your on a bike what the hell you on girl?" a cat walked behinde him and scrached his leg "wha-what the heck is that?" he looked back at his leg and the cat and screamed "ahhhh get this squril off me!"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Dont hurt Fuzzy,"cloud tackled Ziyoku to the ground. "she just a cat,"

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku yelled "ahhh what are you doing!?"

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku pusshed her off him.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud hugged fuzzy. She looked at Ziyoku. "I'm trying to save me cat from a stupid idiot like you,"

((teehee taahaa, stupid idoit, get it))

[♔] .queen's armor. "stupid idi-" he glared "im the stupid one?!"

[♔] .queen's armor. "i mean your the stupid one!" he said again.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Oh ya,"cloud jumped up.

"Would you two shut up,"someone called from their house.

[♔] .queen's armor. "who sAID that?" he said looking up and glared at the person.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud slapped Ziyoku and hopped on her bike. "Stupid idoit," she said in japanes. Then she rode off on her bike.

[♔] .queen's armor. "Baka-ja nai!" he said ((its a jappanees word ik))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud kept on riding her bike. Well till she hit a car and went flying off into the near by river.

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku sighed "bagga.." she said walking over down to the river (gtg ))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud flouted on the water.

[♔] .queen's armor. HE WALKED DOWN TO THE RIVER AND RAISED AN EYEBROW "UMM ARE YOU OKAY?" HE ASKED HER.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) cloud pretened she was dead, then she grabbed ziyoku's arm and dragged him into the water. "your the perv from soccor,"she yelled.

[♔] .queen's armor. "ahhhh your the crazy gorl from soccer" he said.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Your the perv,"cloud yelled, she dunked his head under water and jumped out.

[♔] .queen's armor. Ziyoku looked at her "know wait just a minute im not a pervert!" he said.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Then why did you join a girls soccor team,"

[♔] .queen's armor. "i was asked to help coach.."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Then why did you play in games,"

[♔] .queen's armor. "cuz im just that amazing" he smirked.

message 37: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Mar 04, 2011 02:58PM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud slapped him. "cuz your just that perverted,"

[♔] .queen's armor. "i am not a pervert!"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "U played on a girls soccor team!!"

[♔] .queen's armor. "soooo whats it to yea!!!"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "It's pervy,"cloud yelled.

[♔] .queen's armor. "its so not!!!" he yelled back.

(gtg brb,or maybe not))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((im back))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (ok)

Cloud picked up fuzzy and started to walk away.

[♔] .queen's armor. ziyoku rolled his eyes and walked off.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud went home to her fancy girl house.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((lol)) Zikyoku walked to his appartment and unlocked the door.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((hello?))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud walked into her house. and turned on the TV.

[♔] .queen's armor. ashley walked and though his keys

« previous 1