Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's february reads

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (last edited Feb 28, 2011 04:46PM) (new)

Sherry  | 3684 comments i had a great month- had great fun reading heather webber's books- if you're a fan of stephanie plum, then you'll love the valentines!
also read david ellis- a new to me author, thanks to a book i won from goodreads. also loved the caroline leavitt book and any month with alice hoffman in it, is a good month :)
Lickety-Split- kathy hogan trochek
Absolutely, Positively- heather webber
Deeply, Desperately-heather webber
Truly, Madly-heather webber
The Red Garden-alice hoffman
The Other Half Lives-sophie hannah
Breach of Trust-david ellis
Hell's Corner-david baldacci
Pictures of You-caroline leavitt

message 2: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments Very good month, Sherry. I also read Deeply, Desperately and Breach of Trust this month and enjoyed both.

message 3: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1639 comments I love Heather Webber's books ;)

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3684 comments Susie in KS wrote: "I love Heather Webber's books ;)"

i knew you would! they were so much fun to read. how long do we have to wait for the next one?

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3626 comments I love the Lucy Valentine books, too!

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3684 comments Melodie wrote: "I love the Lucy Valentine books, too!"

i knew that you would, too!

message 7: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1639 comments Sherry wrote: "Susie in KS wrote: "I love Heather Webber's books ;)"

i knew you would! they were so much fun to read. how long do we have to wait for the next one?"

That's a good question! I'm just getting ready to read Absolutely, Positively...so you are already ahead of me ;)

message 8: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3684 comments Susie in KS wrote: "Sherry wrote: "Susie in KS wrote: "I love Heather Webber's books ;)"

i knew you would! they were so much fun to read. how long do we have to wait for the next one?"

That's a good question! ..."

this is from heather webber's website:
I’ve been getting lots of emails wondering if there’s going to be a fourth Lucy. The truth is, I have no idea. There may be a fourth, or I may take the series in another direction—stay tuned! When I have more information, I’ll let you know.

message 9: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1639 comments Thanks for checking on that Sherry! I was kind of surprised by her answer.

message 10: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3684 comments Susie in KS wrote: "Thanks for checking on that Sherry! I was kind of surprised by her answer."

me, too, susie. seems so nebulous. she should know we'd be wanting a 4th book after the way the 3rd ended.

message 11: by Ann (last edited Mar 06, 2011 12:00AM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14610 comments Sherry - yes you did have a good month! I look forward to The Red Garden too and have the second Lucy Valentine book lined up on the Kindle! ah, just noted that Nancy Travis reads The Red Garden audio which "sold" me on requesting that format from the library!
Sherry wrote: "i had a great month - ...and any month with alice hoffman in it, is a good month :)."

message 12: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3589 comments I'm waiting to get the first heather webber book from someone on my nook lending board. she hasn't been around this past week so I'm thinking she might be away. But I'm looking forward to reading the book.