message 1: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 295 comments Mod
((AND...... BEGIN!))

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Leafycantplaygames) | 309 comments Mod
((Wait! Any sort of plot?))

message 3: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((It says what we do in the bios. I kill people, you fall for me, I kill more people, you realize I'm the wolf, you try to kill me, I turn good, happily ever after.))

message 4: by Jamie (new)

((Okay, how about as a starting thing, Dan hears a scream, follows it and finds someone dead but no killer, yet?))

message 5: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Ok, gbtg and Dawn left.))

message 6: by Jamie (new)

((GBTG? I know she left. :( ))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((I have arrived! And I was expecting plots!.... Um.... Gtg tho... There better be at least one post to read with rp in it... Cuz I'm bored outa my fish bowl))

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lupa silenced the girl's screams with a swift bite to the jugular. She smiled a wolfy grin when her voice gurgled and the life flowed into the sweet scarlet that stained her muzzle.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((ooooo))

((thank u! :D lol))

message 10: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((No prob))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((haha))

message 12: by Jamie (new)

Dan heard a scream. He started to run to the source, his red cloak flowing behind him.

message 13: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lupa heard someone coming, and quickly changed to human, ripped up her clothing, and smeared blood on herself. She smiled as she posed for passed out. For good measure, she took out a knife and cut up her arm. There.

message 14: by Jamie (new)

Dan saw two bodies, he had heard rumors of killings form everywhere, he didn't know if it was true though. Apparently, it was.

message 15: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lup smelled the boy, then decided it was time to "Wake up." She stirred, then bolted up. "NO DON'T KILL ME!"

message 16: by Jamie (new)

Dan looked at the girl, slightly startled. He went over to her. "Are you okay?" he asked.

message 17: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lupa inwardly smiled. On the outside she was terrified. "Oh God. Addison? ADDISON!" She turned to her last meal. "Oh no. Oh God no." She crawled over, but was 'too weak.' She fell back down and began to sob. "No."

message 18: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((TIGHTS!))

message 19: by Jamie (new)

Dan looked at the other girl which he had noted as at first glance. She moved the girl and cradled her in his lap as she cried. "Do you know what did this?" He asked.

message 20: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"S-s-some kind of animal!" She said, nervously fingering her hair, getting blood on her ginger locks. "It attacked and then I tried to push it away! It clawed at my arm and then Addison... Addi-ad-" She burst into frantic tears, locking her arms around Dan.

((I love an actress))

message 21: by Jamie (new)

((This is epic. LOL!))

Dan was startled, again. He cleared the fog she left in his head, and cradled her a bit more. Then he pried her off and looked at her arm. "Lets try to stop the bleeding," He said to her, and started to pull strips of his red cloak off to bandage it. He had another one any way.

message 22: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Yes.))

Lupa looked down at her arm and made a cute little hissing noise when he applied pressure to it. "I'm Lupa." She said quietly, turning her eyes on her lap.

message 23: by Jamie (new)

"Dan," He said, "I'm sorry about your friend," He said, tearing one more strip off.

message 24: by Jamie (new)

Someone ♪♫♪ wrote: "((TIGHTS!))"

((I just saw this... DON'T CALL ME TIGHTS!!!!!!!!!))

message 25: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"I can't believe she's.... Why did he leave me?" She asked in a pitiful whimper. She turned moist blue eyes to him.

message 26: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((TIGHTS!))

message 27: by Jamie (new)

"What?" Dan said confused, "He? Did someone else get hurt?"

message 28: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"H-h-he would kill me if I t-t-told." She stuttered, swallowing as if the thought made her naseous. "I-I-I can't. I just can't. Not when Addison..." She couldn't continue.

message 29: by Jamie (new)

"How would he know if you told?" Dan pointed out, "I won't tell anyone, promise," He said, pushing. Now that he knew the killings were real, he was going to do everything in his power to stop them.

message 30: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"The wolf isn't just a w-w-wolf." She said nervously. "The wolf is among us." She closed her eyes and flinched, waiting for the pain.

message 31: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Gtg. Night!))

message 32: by Jamie (new)

"But who is HE?" Dan asked, wrapping the cloth around her arm once more.

message 33: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"I don't know. He was dark and... well... I was... atracted to him." She said self consiously.

message 34: by Jamie (new)

"And he just attacked you?" Dan asked, wanting the story.

message 35: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lupa closed her eyes and nodded.

message 36: by Jamie (last edited Mar 03, 2011 01:33PM) (new)

"Huh," Dan said and looked away, thinking. "Well," He said standing up, "Nothing I can do now," He said putting his hands on his hips and looking at the lowering sun. He looked to Lupa, "If you need anything I'll be staying at the place over there," He said pointing at a run down building.

message 37: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"Thanks." She said, eyes wide and frightened. "I live in the woods though. I'll see ya around." She said, getting up. To add emphasis, she swayed a bit and stumbled as she walked into the woods.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((Aw. Tights is my name for her, Miss Slippers :D lol ))

message 39: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Call me that and I'll turn kamikaze wolf and eat you.))

message 41: by Jamie (new)

((LOL!))

message 42: by Jamie (new)

OoooooKkkkkkk.... Dan thought. Woods? Why would you live in the woods? He thought. Then he went to the place he had pointed to and went to bed.

message 43: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lupa looked at her ravaged arm before grinning evilly. Now veryone would suspect someone else. She licked the scarlet blood off of her arm. Addison had been delicious, but she was still hungry. She would have to make do with animals tonight. This had been way too close for comfort.

message 44: by Jamie (new)

He lay in bed thinking about Lupa for a while. He wondered why she lived in the woods. Maybe she's just sleeping there for a while. Maybe she travels like me. He thought.

message 45: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Timeskip?))

message 46: by Jamie (new)

((Yes yes. :D You 1st. ))

message 47: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Fine. *scowls*))

Lupa woke up with a smile. She was safe from hunters, killers, angry commoners. It was GREAT!

message 48: by Jamie (new)

((LOL!))

Dan woke up and got out of bed. He had had a VEEEERY strange dream that had had Lupa in it. He grabbed his red cloak and deiced to forget the dream and see if he could get any info about this killer.

message 49: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Lupa walked nervously into town, keeping up the act of a scared girl. She kept her eyes wide, and kept herself shaking. The circles under her eyes from her night time prowl gave a good affect.

message 50: by Jamie (new)

Dan was talking to a fruit stand keeper who was trying to get him to give him money for info. "No sir, I will not. I'm trying to help keep your town safe, so if you know anything can you just tell me?" Dan asked, "No, give me twenty gold coins and I will," He demanded, "NO! You know what! Screw you! If your next I won't be sorry!!!" He yelled. He turned around and walked away. As he was walking he saw Lupa, she still looked scared. He deiced to leave her be, he was just a memory of that night anyway. He put his hood up so she couldn't see him looking at her as he walked by. Ever still terrified looking, she was kinda cute.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10