Children Writers! discussion

Ideas... > Ideas please!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Head Moderator (new)

♥Justine♥ | 11 comments Mod
I was thinking of making my story sort of a survival story... I was thinking of making there be a celebration trip to Hawaii since the school basketball team won all of their games and were going to the national championships. And then the plane was going to crash on an island, and thats when the survival part starts! but im not sure what to do to make the story more interesting so can someone help me please???

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda | 4 comments i wanted to post a story written by another goodreads person (that i dont know) and i dont know where to post it. so im just going to post it here. its a harry potter parody, it kinda mocks harry potter, its weird but pretty funny. here's the link:
Henry Potty and the Pet Rock
ya i know, the story's kinda long, but try to finish reading it...

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 13 comments It's making fun of Harry Potter. That makes me mad.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda | 4 comments its a harry potter parody, yes it mocks harry potter, but its pretty interesting. i never read anything like it

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 13 comments Interesting..
Back to Stine's question: Sabrina has been on the island before, and she knows some deep, scary secret about it that will affect them, but since she's not very popular, nobody believes her. She has to make them believe her so she can save everyone.

message 6: by Deidre (new)

Deidre (lilnerd) | 3 comments my friend just recently wrote a book, about 143 pages about wolves and it was based on students that go to my school and she is working on book 2!!!! u guys should read it!! im thinking about writing a book! any ideas fromu guys? im taking any ideas into consideration and when im done i can put ur name in the, ----- inspired me to write this story. ect. THANKS!!! PLEASE COMMENT

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 13 comments Well I have a lot of ideas....they may not all flourish though. Plus I would like to use one of them. This is one that I think will do okay.
1) There is a neighborhood problem affecting the kids, but adults won't listen to them. So they get into a group and manage to send an article to a local newspaper under a pen name, with a pretend agent and illustrator and all that. Things start to go wrong and it's up to the main character to fix it.

Princess8594767 (princess859476) | 1 comments i'm planning on writing a series of children's picture books about a unicorn named cupcake. i have over 50 ideas, but i really want more. Message me if you have ideas for characters or titles! thanks

message 9: by ♥Justine♥, Head Moderator (new)

♥Justine♥ | 11 comments Mod
Lin wrote: "i wanted to post a story written by another goodreads person (that i dont know) and i dont know where to post it. so im just going to post it here. its a harry potter parody, it kinda mocks harry p..."

No offence but Harry Potter and the Pet Rock is incredibly stupid and NOT funny.

message 10: by Linda (new)

Linda | 4 comments Well I liked it.