Modern Mommies discussion

General > Best Movies

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Barrett Last night The King's Speech won the Oscar for best picture. I myself was rooting for Inception, that movie was awesome, but I knew it wouldn't win! So what was your favorite movie of the year?

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I didnt watch the Oscars, but I thought Inception would win great awards. I though it was one of the best movies ever!!

message 3: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Barrett Me too, but my husband and sister didn't like it! Crazy people...

message 4: by Sera (new)

Sera Ack - I barely remember the movies that I'd seen this year. There weren't many so I don't think that I can pick a favorite. I read many books though :)

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I was just in aw after seeing Inception. It was PHENOMENAL!!!! Leo is such a great actor. Did he win any awards? I never watch those award shows.

message 6: by Debra (new)

Debra (debrapurdykong) Ashley wrote: "I was just in aw after seeing Inception. It was PHENOMENAL!!!! Leo is such a great actor. Did he win any awards? I never watch those award shows."

No, he didn't when any awards, but he did a great job. Did you see him in Shutter Island? He was fantastic.

Debra

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) Omg I love Shutter Island, some parts of it actually reminded me of Inception. I love every movie he is in really and always have. He is such a great actor. I want to read Shutter Island, I think it would be very interesting.

message 8: by Debra (new)

Debra (debrapurdykong) Ashley wrote: "Omg I love Shutter Island, some parts of it actually reminded me of Inception. I love every movie he is in really and always have. He is such a great actor. I want to read Shutter Island, I think ..."

Yes, I absolutely agree!! He's a terrific actor who does an amazing job. One of these days, I'll have to have a Leo movie marathon. He's come a long way since the Titantic days. :)

message 9: by Kelli (last edited Mar 07, 2011 08:11PM) (new)

Kelli Barrett Titanic is one of the best movies ever!!!

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) What about whats eating gilbert grape?!

message 11: by Sera (new)

Sera What about The Departed?