Modern Mommies discussion

General > Breakfast Ideas

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Barrett Kristin,
My kids love hard boiled eggs. You can make them the night before and just grab them out of the fridge in the morning!

message 2: by Shea (new)

Shea | 346 comments My kids also love hard boiled eggs. Their current favorite is breakfast burritos. We buy the Bob Evans brand at Sams club. They are frozen but just a few seconds in the microwave and they are good to go.

message 3: by Sera (new)

Sera My daughter loves eggs and cheese in the morning, but Eggo waffles are good, too - they come in wheat, whole grain, blueberry and other flavors. Our daughter likes them with peanut butter. So does mom :)

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) My son loves the microwavable pancakes, toaster strudels, pancakes on a stick, eggo waffles with blueberry cream chz on top. Also he likes the cinnamon swirl bread toasted...you can also use this bread to make french toast and it is delicious!

message 5: by L & D (new)

L & D I make a double batch of pancakes on Sunday and then freeze the leftovers. The kids reheat them in the toaster oven. They are a hit.

"Poor Mexican Cinnamon Rolls" are easy too. We made them growing up and they are easy! Heat up a tortilla, spread on some butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up and eat. Yum. (Back story, I made them one day for my kids and they wanted to know what they were called. I explained how we made them when there was very little to eat growing up. The ingredients were always available, and sometimes the only thing available before mom's payday. My kids were intrigued. They always have more than enough food. My kids named them.)