Frog Princess Fans discussion

Role-Play > The role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 457 (457 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Hannah | 410 comments Mod
The topic for the Role Play!

message 2: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Roxy was in her room mixing up a potion.

Todd was practicing his swordplay.

message 3: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Eleanor walked into her sister's room and sat on her bed with a "hmph!" "I miss Guin. I wish she would come for a visit. Todd to."

Guin, who had exhausted all her activities, found her sword and found her brother. Wordlessly she started to duel. "Bro, I think it's time for another visit to Greensward. I really wanna see Roxy and Elli. You?"

message 4: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "I miss them too, Elli. But guess what I heard Mother talking to one of the servants to prepare rooms for Guin and Todd. Isn't that great?"

"Didn't Father tell you? We are going to visit them soon. we're leaving the day after tomorrow. C'mon I'll help you get packed."said Todd

message 5: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Guin looked up. "AWESOME! Race ya inside!" She said as she ran to the door to beat her brother."

--

Elli smiled, "How come mom hasn't told us? I know...maybe it's a birthday surprise....but that doesn't seem like a surprise, I mean they always come for our birthday. Hmm"

message 6: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Todd raced Guin to the door.

"They do always come for our birthday but I wish they would come more often."

message 7: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli nodded, "Same here." She stood and went to find her mother.

Guin ran faster and barely made it in the door before Todd ran in. She set off to find her father. He was in his study.

message 8: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Guin ran into the Study, "DAD! Is it true?! We are going to Greater Greensward?!"

Felix, Jr. The son of Felix, Millie's bro.... smiled. "Yes Guin we are."

message 9: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "Come on Guin, you need to get packed we're leaving tonight."said Todd

message 10: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Guin nodded excitedly and ran to her room to pack. It had a large balcony that connect with her brothers room. She grabbed her own small satchel and stuffed in her personal items. Then she wrote a list of things for her maid, Tessi, of things not to forget.

Elli found her mother in the study. "So...Guin and Todd are coming tonight! AAh, when do they get here?"

message 11: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Todd went outside to pack up all his weapons.

message 12: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Queen Janess of Greater Greensward smiled, "Late tonight." Elli smiled, "I'm staying up." She ran to find her sister. She found her right where she left her. "They are getting here tonight!"

Guin went to find her brother. She found him packing his weapons. "Hey. do you really need all these?"

message 13: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "Yea! I'm so excited! We could have a sleepover with Guin."

"You can never be sure what could happen and you have to be prepared for anything."

message 14: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

"I know!!! EEEP!" Elli exclaimed.

Guin snorted, "Uh huh. BUT IT"S like 20 of them."

message 15: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "I can't want for them to get here!"

"I can't pack all my weapons but you can pack all your hair stuff?"

message 16: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

"All my hair stuff? Oh no, I'm not bringing it all. Tssi might anyway. I'm not complaining. Bring them if you want."

Elli squirmed. "What are we gonna do waiting?"

message 17: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "Okay I'm done here. I'm going to see what else needs packed." Todd went off to find his dad.

"I don't know! I'm too excited! I know! We could make a cake, do you want to?" Roxy asked Elli.

message 18: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli nodded, "LET'S DO!" She ran to the kitchen, "Mira, we're baking a cake!" Mira is the kitchen hand.

Guin nodded and followed her bro, soone they were packed the faster they could leave.

message 19: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "Let's make a chocolate cake! What kind of frosting should we put on?"

Todd climbed into the carriage and dozed off.

message 20: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

"CHOCOLATE!" Elli said. "I like chocolate."

Guin antsed around. She wasn't gonna get in the carraige until they were absolutly leaving. Finally it was time to go! She hopped in and they carraiges took off.

message 21: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "Me too." Roxy looked at the cake recipe."We'll need flour, eggs, water, baking soda, coco, and a bowl."

message 22: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli went around the kitchen with Mira gathering supplies. She brought them to the counter. She looked at her dress. "I'm gonna get an apron."

message 23: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "I'll need one too."Roxy went to get an apron.

message 24: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli put on the apron and then started clearing more space on the counter. She grabbed the first ingrediants and put them in bowl.

message 25: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Roxy started to mix up the ingredients.

message 26: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Half and hour later the rich chocolate smell spread throughout the castle. The Queen came in, "Ah lovely. Girls go get dressed. They were sighted. they'll arrive in about 10 minutes."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh, good," said Elli.

message 28: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments ((Annika, You need to make your own charrie. Elli is Hannah's.))
"Yeah! Let's Go, Elli!"

Todd woke up. Guin was shaking him. "Alright, I'm up. Enough with the shaking Guin. Are we almost there?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh, sorry. whats a charrie?)

message 30: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments (( A charrie is the character that you make for the rolplay. Go to the Make a charrie topic and just fill out the form.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((i made one))

message 32: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

((nice! Thanks Annika, glad u r joining!))

message 33: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Jade♪☠ wrote: "Yeah! Let's Go, Elli!"

Todd woke up. Guin was shaking him. "Alright, I'm up. Enough with the shaking Guin. Are we almost there?""

"Uh yes!!! Duh. I can see the castle. Five minutes. I want to jump out and run!" Guin said excitedly.

--

Elli raced Roxy to her room. She grabbed a blue dress and put it on. She ran to the Parparet to watch for them.

message 34: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "I can't wait to see them too." said Todd

Roxy put on a lavender dress and went to join Elli."I think I can see their carriage!" Roxy started to wave.

message 35: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli jumped up and down. "AH!" She ran for the entry way.

Guin was super antsy. Finally the carraige rolled up. She jumped out into Elli's arms. "HI!" She hugged Roxy hard.

message 36: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Roxy hugged Guin and Todd. "We made a cake for you guys! Come and see it." Roxy then dragged her cousins off to see the cake.

message 37: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli grabbed Todd. She led them into the Kitchen.

"SMELLS SOOOOO GOOD!" Guin said.

message 38: by Jade♪☠ (last edited Mar 13, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Todd looked at the cake. "Are you sure you made that your selves. It looks like a professional did it."

"We had a little help finding the recipe but that was it. Who wants a piece?"

message 39: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli smiled, "Well...Mira helped. But we did it."

message 40: by Jade♪☠ (last edited Mar 13, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Todd took a piece"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It is good."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly they heard screaming from the garden.
"what was that?" asked Guin.
"lets go check it out,"replied Elli.

message 42: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

(Annika, once again. You made your Charrie Izzy. She is yours. I don't play her. You do. Please try not to play other people's charries. If you understand. I'm not trying to mean or rude.)

The group ran to the garden

(you are obviously planning something so please let us know, but try to play your charrie. You can make a royal sibling if you would like.)

message 43: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Roxy spotted the gardener laying on the ground. "What happened?" She asked the gardener.

message 44: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli knelt down,

"I was attacked." the Gardener spoke.

"By who?"

message 45: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments "I can't remember." said the gardener. "I know a memory spell." said Roxy. She preformed the spell. "He was tall and he had dark hair. He wore a brightly colored suit, too." said the gardener.

" He should be easy to spot then." said todd

message 46: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli glanced around. She thought she saw a figure turning a corner. She hurried into her transformation of a dragon. She flew around the corner and grabbed the person. She brought him back.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "(Annika, once again. You made your Charrie Izzy. She is yours. I don't play her. You do. Please try not to play other people's charries. If you understand. I'm not trying to mean or rude.)

The gro..."

((sorry, i was setting it up for them to meet izzy. i didn;t know you had to use only your charrie.))

message 48: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

((okay. That's fine.))

Elli set the guy down and retransformed. She saw a girls nearby. "Hi."

message 49: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 313 comments Todd put chains on the man's wrists.

"Who are you?" roxy asked the girl.s

message 50: by Hannah, "Frying Pans....who knew right?!" (new)

Elli looked to the new girl.

Guin, still shocked at how fast everything had gone since they arrived sat on the grass

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10