The Lost Hero discussion

Mount Olympus & Underworld (RP) > Mt. Olympus Throne Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah The throne room for the Gods on Mount Olympus

message 2: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Armenia (Aricia) | 1062 comments Mod
(YES!)

Hera was screaming at Zeus, which the Olympians may have taken no notice of on a normal day, but this day was far from normal. The Goddess had tears in her big brown eyes and they were pouring down her face.

"You killed my child! She was only 14 and you killed her! Both my babies helped to SAVE Ashni and still you ordered her to do the deed and she killed Celeste!" She was furious, ready to rip Zeus apart. "She was only 14." She repeated. "She didn't deserve to die!"

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus walked by then turned back, "Hera. They are a danger to me! THEY ARE A THREAT! Ashni is only doing what has always needed to happen. And remember, you are my wife. You are.....to submit to me." He turned on his heel and headed to the place where Ashni was resting.

(am I doing okay? )

message 4: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

(puuuuurfect as Senka would say)

Hera followed him and stepped in his way. "How are they a threat? HOW!? All she did was live, try to have a normal life but from the second they were born you sent your monsters to kill them! The eagle, tormenting them long before I claimed them. But NO, all you've done is hurt my babies!"

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (thanks I think Aaron is the official RP of Zeus, but he's not on and I can't wait and I'm a mod so whatever. )

Zeus turned fire in his eyes, "THEY ARE NOT REAL HUMANS. They were not born like children. They are the dust."

(I need an argument. I'm blank. Any ideas why Zeus is so mad and stuff?)

message 6: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

(Probably just because he thinks Hera was being moody when she made the twins, you know? Like she did it to get back at him for him having Thalia and Jason)

"Dust? Dust does not bleed, dust does not cry. They came from me, they are the flesh of my flesh, the blood of my blood. They were babies, they cried and laughed and played. They grew up without a father, but they never tried to do anything wrong."

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus laughed, "Hera, they are your children. They are rebellious against me. Especially that spirited one. They are an enemy to my children."

message 8: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"Celeste helped to save Ashni, Carynn HEALED Ashni even after she knew that you ordered her to kill Carynn and her sister."

Hera tried a new tactic and gently touched Zeus' arm with her hand and nestled her head against his chest. "Please my love, don't hurt Carynn. She's all I have left. Celeste is gone, she's dead and never coming back." Hera began to cry a bit. "She's dead."

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus softened a bit. Then pulled a way. "Hera. They are enemies to Thalia and to Jason. They have more power then some realize. I don't even know if they are my children! THEY ARE DANGEROUS!" He turned and stalked away.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah He turned back, "Are they my children. HERA, ARE THEY MY CHILDREN?"

message 11: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"They're yours!" Hera admitted miserably. "I...I couldn't tell you because you wouldn't love them. Never once did you hold either of them, or try to get to know them." Hera said. "You simply assumed!"

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus stopped, "THEY ARE GODS?! Hera, this is against all rules. We have a God out there...this is OUTRAGOUS! Do they know? Of course you didn't tell them! Oh the stupidity...."

message 13: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (last edited Mar 06, 2011 09:28PM) (new)

Hera ducked her head. "They are only Minors, they don't know anything. For all they know they are just 14 year old demigods." She raced over. "But don't you see now? Cele was your daughter and now she's dead! Don't make the mistake of killing Carynn too...please, she is innocent, and she is your child."

Hera looked up at Zeus, her eyes begging. "They're all I will ever have, they're the only people who love me, the only children that I can be truly proud of. I'm alone Zeus, I needed them, I couldn't get rid of them when I knew I was pregnant; so please, PLEASE don't kill Carynn."

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus stopped his breath blowing out. "I....I don't know. " he turned.

(what does he do? )

message 15: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (last edited Mar 06, 2011 09:33PM) (new)

(Whatever you feel Zeus would do in this situation, I'm sure he may feel a little sad, realizing the twins have been his kids all along and he's made their lives Hell)

Hera took a deep breath. "Just think about it Zeus, just think."

Suddenly, Hera felt something. "Oh....Celeste..." She felt her child's heart begin again. "Celeste is alive!"

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus turned sharply, "WHAT?! She was dead. How can she be alive."

message 17: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"I...I don't know. I just feel her again, feel her life returned." She looked at Zeus. "Hades? Could he have...? No...no he never does this work. Someone from camp brought her back." Hera stood back and concentrated. "I see two Hecate children...one Aphrodite...and Thalia."

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus seethed a bit. "My daughter helped your child. The Hecate children.... I can feel this. This is to much. I will spare Celeste and Carynn, as long that they to not hinder me. They may be my children...."

message 19: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera stepped forward and took Zeus' hand. She pressed it against her stomach and brought forth the memory of the twins still in her belly. She made Zeus feel the phantom babies kicking against his hand. "Learn to love them Zeus, they can't hurt you. Yes Thalia helped her, your daughter helped her younger sister." She hugged Zeus, something she hadn't done in eons.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus watched as Hera connected with her daughter, "Celeste?..." He sat down. He was the King God. He had power. He was never like this. Hera was changed. Hera was changing him.

message 21: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera was much, much gentler than she had been in years, in hundreds of years in fact. She was different when it came to protecting her little ones, she was a typical mother when it came to that. "Sweetie, it's okay honey. Stop crying, everything is going to be okay now alright? You don't have to be scared."

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (The underworld topic is in this same folder. I have to get off in a sec. But I'll defintaly RP tomorrow.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollo walked in and turned to Zeus. "Daddy, where's my harp?"

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hope you don't mind me RPing him. We kinda needed to..)

Zeus turned, "You always have your Harp. How should I know?!" He sighed. It was a strange life at the moment. He turned away from Hera, "It's on your Throne."

message 25: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera in her joy let go of her spiritual embrace of her twins and happily ran over to Zeus and planted a kiss on his lips. Myths only showed Hera's bad side, when she was on well deserved jealous rages. History never shined on her sweet side, the side that truly loved her husband.

"I love you." She told him sweetly.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus was till a bit stunned at this reaction. He humped, "Me too."

message 27: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera let go and went and returned to her throne and picked up a pomegranate. She took a big bite and smiled widely. She couldn't wait to see her twins for real again.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus nodded to his wife and walked out to find Ashni. he found her sitting on a stone bench near the Throne Room. He sat down. "Hello Ashnielle)

(Can you play her Armenia?)

message 29: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

(sure)

"Hello Father." Ashni said and looked around. She had never been on the mountain before. "Have I done well Father? Have I pleased you? I killed one, and without her the other will be all the easier."

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus sighed, "Ashni, you are not going to be killing the other. For Celeste is dead no longer."

message 31: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Ashni's eyes bugged out of her face. "WHAT!?!?" She leaped to her feet. "I killed her! I saw that red headed witch die!" Her face went red. "And why now am I to let them live!? My hearts desire was promised to me!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, thanks Daddy! And really? Kill a daughter of Hera? You know that Hera will get back at you. Look at some of your wifes. Mom couldn't even have me because of Hera, she turned one into a tree, and a bull! No offense, but that was a dumb move! I'm gonna go play music with the Muses."

message 33: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera shot a look at Apollo. "Zeus is NOT going to hurt your sisters." She smirked. "Now go away before he gets bad."

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Armenia wrote: "Ashni's eyes bugged out of her face. "WHAT!?!?" She leaped to her feet. "I killed her! I saw that red headed witch die!" Her face went red. "And why now am I to let them live!? My hearts desire was..."

Zeus looked at Ashni. "Hecate. Hecate magic, and Hades. You will let them live Ashnielle. Your Hearts Desire will be earned with another task."

(no I have to think of it)

"Go get um Apollo."

message 35: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Ashni looked at Zeus and stormed; "WHY!? Do you know I can NEVER go back to camp now!? They all think I am a murderer and that when I go back everyone wants to kill me now!"

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus nodded, "You can prove to them. Ashni what do you want most right now? YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE."

message 37: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Ashni sat there and thought. There were plenty of things she WANTED but her deepest desire right now? She bit her lip and looked up at her father. "I want to be able to go back to camp without blood on my hands."

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus smiled, he was happy with her answer. "Very well my child. You shall. I will notify Chiron and D. You may have gawkings and such, but all will be forgiven, if you can keep yourself true."

message 39: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"Oh Father thank you!" Ashni hugged her father. "But...what of Hera's twins? Won't they have....harsh feelings, to say the least?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollo walked up to Zeus. "Yes Father," he said sarcasticly. "What's wrong?"

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Zeus looked at Ashni, "eh, Carynn might. I think you'll be fine after apologizing. With Celeste at least. Carynn has been moved. Celeste may be gone by the time you return." he turned to Apollo. "What do you mean?"

message 42: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera who had been walking by caught what Ashni had said and took a deep breath. "Celeste won't harm you, alls has already been forgiven by her. I will tell Carynn."

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Ashni snorted, "like she'll listen."

message 44: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera took another deep breath. "Carynn will do as I tell her, especially if Celeste listens. Celeste is the one most likely to forgive you ironically."

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Ashni nodded, "That's certainly true."

message 46: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Hera left and went to her throne where she drew up an imagine of Carynn. "Rynn, can you hear me?"

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn at camp heard her mother. "Hi mom. Yep."

message 48: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"Cele is okay, and you two are protected. Zeus has called off Ashni on one condition darling." She paused. "When she returns to Camp Half Blood, you and Celeste can not, under any circumstances try to seek revenge. I know it will be hard Rynn, but for the sake of your twin, if you want to keep her alive you must not harm Ashni."

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Sure. Whatev. I couldn't do it anyway. It's stupid. I have this reputation of being 'attituda.' then I CAN't KEEP IT. I'm changing and I hate it. Besides I won't be at camp so who cares."

message 50: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"I know it's hard baby; I don't want you to change." Hera admitted and hugged Carynn. "Maybe we''ll move you and Cele to the Roman Camp for a few months, maybe permanently if you want to. Maybe I can convince your father to let you live here for the summers."

« previous 1 3 4