Harry Potter Lovers discussion

Harry potter Vs Twilight > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Book and Movie

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Talia (last edited Feb 28, 2011 02:23AM) (new)

Talia (yeshal) | 71 comments Well i think while the last part of the movie is still in progress. Lets discuss the important scenes of the Last Movie which i think i am anxiously waiting.

message 2: by Talia (new)

Talia (yeshal) | 71 comments I am deliberately waiting for the scene when three of them escape from the Bank on the Dragon and Hermione was wishing to pet the Dragon.I really want to see that scene. What u peoples say.

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) i can't wait either!!! i've already got my tickets!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So have I!! I'm so excited for the last one.

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) i'm excited, yet i'm heartbroken that it's ending.

message 6: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments yeah me too.....I'd love to see the "battle of hogwarts"

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) i just watched the trailer for the gazillionth time, so i'm now 5 billion times more excited that i was before.

message 8: by Pandy (last edited Apr 30, 2011 01:53PM) (new)

Pandy Esme wrote: "So have I!! I'm so excited for the last one."

Taylor wrote: "i can't wait either!!! i've already got my tickets!"

Got tickets? For July?

message 9: by Talia (new)

Talia (yeshal) | 71 comments yeah battle of hogwards will also be a good scene indeed but the hell is i dont like the death of the Weasleys Twin. i really get senti on that scene and started weeping coz i really like the twins especially when they cracked in mid of the exams and make umbridge unhappy. i think thats scene my favourite of all the parts right now.
@ Taylor: plz let me kmow the link for the trailor, i wanna want to see it, nd plz anyone will tell me the date of the movie release.

message 10: by Talia (new)

Talia (yeshal) | 71 comments hiPandy! ur picture so cool i like it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate the movie poster for it though. They could have came up with something more exciting. No durr its between Voldemort and Harry, but its not very creative. Makes them look like they're having an intense staring contest or something...IMO.

message 12: by Talia (new)

Talia (yeshal) | 71 comments i think it will get changed by the time the movie relese, yeah voldemord should not be there.

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) Pandy wrote: "Esme wrote: "So have I!! I'm so excited for the last one."

Taylor wrote: "i can't wait either!!! i've already got my tickets!"

Got tickets? For July?"

yeah. there were some technical difficulties when i saw part 1; so at the end, they handed out free tickets to free any free movie. i'm saving mine for part 2

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) Talia wrote: "yeah battle of hogwards will also be a good scene indeed but the hell is i dont like the death of the Weasleys Twin. i really get senti on that scene and started weeping coz i really like the twi..."

here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObK5X...

here's a more humorous one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZ...

message 15: by zachsgirl (new)

zachsgirl | 1 comments " I trusted the man i knew " - Harry Potter