Immortals After Dark discussion

Talking about the series > Couples You'd Like to See

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andrea (last edited Feb 28, 2011 02:14AM) (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments Lothaire and somebody REALLY sweet. He's so rotten she has to be his total opposite. But Kresley has hinted that she's going to be pretty evil herself. Can Kresley do evil and innocent at the same time? I think so!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Who is available for Lothaire? I was hoping it was Nix but that looks to be a no no..... and Furie seems like she might go with Kristoff.
I love Lothaire .... I love his dry humor.....

message 3: by Layla (new)

Layla  is a Picky Reader  | 10 comments Hmm, Lothaire ..I don't know how his bride will be. I don't think she'll be cruel only evil , somewhat like Regin? Anyway she'll be pretty awesome since she'll have to be the match of Lothaire the Enemy of Old.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Does Kristoff have a sister?

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments lol! That would be awesome!
Faithmarie wrote: "Does Kristoff have a sister?"

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments I can't think of anyone who I'd like to see with Kristoff. I don't have a good picture of his personality.

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments I was looking at some other discussions and a little voice asked me, "Nix and Kristoff?" They're both trying to manipulate this Accession.

message 8: by Layla (new)

Layla  is a Picky Reader  | 10 comments Andrea wrote: "I was looking at some other discussions and a little voice asked me, "Nix and Kristoff?" They're both trying to manipulate this Accession."

That's not gonna happen since KC confirmed that Furie(The Valkyrie Queen) is Kristoff's Bride :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think KC is going to have to bring in some new characters.... what say you...

message 10: by Nette (new)

Nette | 77 comments Layla wrote: "Andrea wrote: "I was looking at some other discussions and a little voice asked me, "Nix and Kristoff?" They're both trying to manipulate this Accession."

That's not gonna happen since KC confirm..."

Furie being Kristoff's Bride is gonna be a huge explosion when it happens...lol I wonder if he'll be the one that rescues her? Maybe he'll have to chase her like Nikolai had to chase Myst? I can imagine the battle now...lol

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments Yes, FaithMarie, I agree some new characters will come. I LOOOOVED Malkom!

Okay, no Nix and Kristoff....

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesssssss Malkom!!!!!!

I can't imagine anyone reveled so far for Nix except Lothaire and I guess thats a no go.... but those two... nix and Lothaire need some pretty special mates.....

message 13: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments Nix is so F*ing crazy. Nucking futs Nix. So what kind of guy could put up with her craziness? She did once mention the obsession with the reality show guy (sorry, his name and show totally escape me now!). But I'm not sure he'd 'get' her.

message 14: by Nette (new)

Nette | 77 comments Andrea wrote: "Nix is so F*ing crazy. Nucking futs Nix. So what kind of guy could put up with her craziness? She did once mention the obsession with the reality show guy (sorry, his name and show totally escape m..."

I think his name was Mike Rowe from 'Dirty Jobs' tv show on Discovery Channel.

Hmmm, maybe Nix will end up with a soothsayer like her self? They can zone out together...lol

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments Yes! That was his name. Could Nix be a dirty job?? *snicker*

Also I'd like to see Nix with someone totally opposite. Maybe as 'stick up the butt' as Rydstrom ...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought someone like Lothaire because they fit so nicely together... well to me anyway.
I hate that we are going to have to wait for SOOOO LONG to get the next book.
And I hope it isn't anyone like Mike Rowe......

message 17: by Nette (new)

Nette | 77 comments Andrea wrote: "Yes! That was his name. Could Nix be a dirty job?? *snicker*

Also I'd like to see Nix with someone totally opposite. Maybe as 'stick up the butt' as Rydstrom ..."

LOL. I believe KC is going to introduce a new character for Nix. Who else is left that she could possibly be with?

I loved Malkom too. Every time I think of him, him biting his finger nails pops into my mind....lol I will never look at a man's hand again and not have that thought torturing me...lol

message 18: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments lol! He'd do a lot for his girl, wouldn't he? And it cracked me up when he kicked that severed head in front of Carrow to show her his attraction. Sweet boy! Like a little boy offering a candy treat.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

message 20: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments yeah, her partner would have to have Lothaire's power to deal with her.
Faithmarie wrote: "I thought someone like Lothaire because they fit so nicely together... well to me anyway.

message 21: by Nette (new)

Nette | 77 comments Andrea wrote: "lol! He'd do a lot for his girl, wouldn't he? And it cracked me up when he kicked that severed head in front of Carrow to show her his attraction. Sweet boy! Like a little boy offering a candy treat."

Andrea wrote: "lol! He'd do a lot for his girl, wouldn't he? And it cracked me up when he kicked that severed head in front of Carrow to show her his attraction. Sweet boy! Like a little boy offering a candy treat."

A bloody head for a trophy for his girl...lol What a way for him to show his love. That was priceless.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait for Lanthe and Thornos...... and they better be together.... or else.... lol

message 23: by Nette (new)

Nette | 77 comments Myst and Nikolai!

message 24: by McKenzie (new)

McKenzie | 6 comments I'd really like to see something with Nix. I think it'd have a lot of comedy and amusement thrown in. I wonder how her mind works.

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (apizzol1) I want Rok to get his HEA, it was alluded to that he has something in the works. And the Lykae twins I'm curious about their mates. And the new berserker dude that we met in DoaDW. I have no idea who any of their mates are but I'm curious. I think we can see the intro of new characters for some of their mates.

I dont think Nix and Lothaire will end up together. KC announced it is not who we think it is and everyone went pretty quick to a Nix/Lothaire pairing, so KC was prob throwing us off her scent with her "hints" in DoaDW. She likes to do that. Erg!

message 26: by Fluffymuskateer (new)

Fluffymuskateer | 7 comments I really hope that whoever Nix and Lothaire get respectively they are amazing characters because I can't really imagine anyone challenging either of them that much. Apparently Lothaire is getting a 'fragile mortal' called Elizabeth and I'm not 100% sold yet as I really struggled with the last 'mortal' Holly... I would have thought someone like Nix would be more suitable and challenge Lothaire much more, but I will have to wait and see! I've been betting on Kristoff/Furie for a while though and can't wait to see those two. I just hope Nix gets a good one!

message 27: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 28 comments I was really excited about the possible Nix and Lothaire theory, but that kind of died down. I wanna see this Lothaire tame by Elizabeth. Then there's also Kristoff and his bride too.

message 28: by Alexa (new)

Alexa | 59 comments After reading the IAD books, saw some of Cole's interviews on the net and anxiously awaiting for Lothaire's book to be released, I got seriously curious about the couples to come...
Especially since Cole said that the IAD series is nowhere near ending and there are more pairings down the line!
So, in Lothaire's book we'll probably get more hints about what's next. I remember in Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark #9) by Kresley Cole at the end, we were hinted about the capture of Carrow Graie, Regin and Lothaire in this exact order, and their books followed accordingly.

In Carrow's book, we got the Melanthe and Thronos sequence where he captured her while the girls were trying to exit the facility - and at the end of Regin's book a big loveboat a.k.a. Declan's yacht missing... So I think it's safe to assume that those two lovebirds had something to do with it and we are to be treated with their story soon.

Also, in Regin's story we got the momentous line from Natalya the Shadow while watching Uilleam MacRieve fighting off the succubae, that he ruthlessly tried to evade them because he must have already found his mate. And I'd love to see another delicious Lykae in this series... Not to mention that a seer saw Munro's mate in an old crone. Could that be the Old Hag in the basement that we saw in Omort's castle? Just dreaming... LOL
And I'm pretty confident we'll get to see Kristoff with Fury in a huge battle of wills...

And oh so many others left to get their story straight... Lucindeya and her baby (as it was written in Kaderin's book), Rok who mysteriously vanishes after the swimbos call- but admitted to Cade that perhaps he's on his way to monogamy sooner than he thinks, and poor Deshazior -somebody claim that demon, he's delicious...

message 29: by Alexa (new)

Alexa | 59 comments Oh, and I forgot of almighty Phenix!
Cole admitted that Nix's male was decided very early in the series. I wonder if we have already seen him and not got a clue...

message 30: by Desiree M ~*~*~ (last edited Oct 29, 2011 01:24PM) (new)

Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect (livereadcollect) | 6 comments I'd love to see Lanthe/Thornos and Furie/Kristoff's books.

Also I'd love to read about Lucindeya, Uilleam, Munro, Rok, Desh, Nix, and Thad's love interests. One couple though that I'm really interested in and one I haven't heard mentioned much is a guard from either (or both) Carrow's and Regin's books and I think a succubus, I know it was some kind of Lore creature but I'm not sure what kind. There was only a little bit, from what I remember, of them leaving the compound together and a couple mentions before that but I really got excited about them from those little bits. I hope there is at least a short story with them.

message 31: by Alexa (new)

Alexa | 59 comments Desiree wrote: "One couple though that I'm really interested in and one I haven't heard mentioned much is a guard from either (or both) Carrow's and Regin's books and I think a succubus, I know it was some kind of Lore creature but I'm not sure what kind. There was only a little bit, from what I remember, of them leaving the compound together and a couple mentions before that but I really got excited about them from those little bits. I hope there is at least a short story with them.
"

I rememember this one... It was about one of Declan's trusted in the compound, that must have fallen for this succubus and got caught in a compromising position with her earlier of La Dorada's appearance in the facility... Yeah, that would be very interesting to read, indeed!

Liz Barrons-Kattalakis-Quiakides-Tehrror | 48 comments Desiree wrote: "I'd love to see Lanthe/Thornos and Furie/Kristoff's books.

Also I'd love to read about Lucindeya, Uilleam, Munro, Rok, Desh, Nix, and Thad's love interests. One couple though that I'm really int..."

OMG Desiree!!! I want all those HEA's too!!!!!! Specially Rok's, Ulleam, Munro and Thad. Of course I want Nix but her book will be the last I think:(

message 33: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine | 14 comments Oooh, Lucindeya, the Siren Kaderin was so competitive against is a really good character to see I think. And given how "seductive" a Siren is, wouldn't it be nice if she were paired with a Lykae -- maybe Munro? And I would dearly love to read more about the Noble Fey -- especially Tera the omnilingual fey and yes, Rok and Thad would be nice too!

message 34: by namericanwordcat (new)

namericanwordcat | 8 comments I want Elizabeth's family to become immortal. I want her mama to have her own story. lol

message 35: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 204 comments namericanwordcat wrote: "I want Elizabeth's family to become immortal. I want her mama to have her own story. lol"

Great idea! Maybe she'll have a role in the new series? Or some of Ellie's other family members.

message 36: by namericanwordcat (new)

namericanwordcat | 8 comments Yes! This would be fun.

message 37: by Anisa (new)

Anisa | 11 comments Nix and Kristoff...not going to happen I know, but a girl can dream!

I would like to see Hag and Thad as well!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments I would really like some more lykae books! I so want the Uilleam and Munro to get a book, and also Annika! The mother hen of the valks! I am not sure who they would pair up with though.

I heard Thad is going to be in her YA series

message 39: by When Funmi Met Romance (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:44PM) (new)

When Funmi Met Romance (whenfunmimetromance) | 50 comments Suzanne the Mighty ~Satin Seductress~ wrote: "I would really like some more lykae books! I so want the Uilleam and Munro to get a book, and also Annika! The mother hen of the valks! I am not sure who they would pair up with though.

I heard Th..."

I loveeeeee lykae, so hot! vampires got way too much play for me. I love a good demon though, those horns *sigh*

I would have to guess, also Lothaire's sister or niece or whatever that young naive dacian girl way, she would be perfect for Thad

message 40: by Keri (new)

Keri (keri_45) | 36 comments Oh yes Tai, I didn't think of that pairing, they would be perfect for one another!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Lol! I love some horn play hehe!

You know who else I want to see, a female lykae! I want to see what they are like when they find their mate.

OMG can you imagine the damage those two would cause? They are both so innocent! They would either accidently destroy the world or get killed LOL! I think Thad needs someone -like me- to corrupt him :D

message 42: by Keri (new)

Keri (keri_45) | 36 comments LOL Suzanne...you corrupt the sexy, young and innocent???? say it ain't so. ;-)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments I know, shocking isn't it? No one would EVER have suspected lol!

message 44: by Kryptonite (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 88 comments Tai the Lioness wrote: "I would have to guess, also Lothaire's sister or niece or whatever that young naive dacian girl way, she would be perfect for Thad"

That would be very entertaining.
Doubt it'll happen though. The author tends to make the couples completely opposite from each other. So maybe Lothaire's niece Kosmina with Kristoff?

message 45: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (shadowmaster13) | 113 comments Sadly, I think Thad's a little young even by Lore standards, he's just barely eighteen. And considering how slowly time passes in the series only a year so far, it could be a while until he's old enough.

message 46: by Arianne (new)

Arianne  (biatchwithwifi) To this day my OTP is still Lothaire/Nix (reading the first chapter of Lothaire as i write this).
But since Lothaire already has Elizabeth, I'm thinking that a Norse god will be a really really interesting match for our favorite demigodess-proto-valkyrie.
I don't think anyone in the Lore can handle the cray-cray Valkyrie.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 779 comments Mod
Yeah, Nix's man will have to be something else!

message 48: by Oceans (new)

Oceans | 3 comments I could also imagine Nix and Lothaire but no go as he is taken now. Can't wait to find out who will claim her...
I think Thad has potential with Lothaire's witch (I just can't remember the name a the moment)...she did react to him.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 779 comments Mod
I thought for the longest time Nix and Lothaire would be together. I think now that they are probably better as buddies. Both too crazy to be together!

message 50: by Komal (new)

Komal With Nix's fascination with demons, I think her and Rok would be really good together. I want to see Rok's HEA as well.

« previous 1