Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) Nevermore discussion

Max and Fang!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bailey I really believe max and fang are meant to be together and I think most people will agree. Dylan and max do not belong. Dylan and Maya should get together because the author said max and Dylan are perfect together but they never really said which max(so it could be max 2). I believe max and fang get back together and everyone join in their group. Including fangs little gang. But they should save the world and max and fang should go to Europe and make babies, instead of Dylan. That's is what's best. Don't let your Fax fans down!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Finley Fang and Max should be together and Dylan should just go away I hope jp should not put Max and Dylan together it wide be a disaster and ruin the way I see maximum ride ill burn my books.

message 3: by greenplanet (new) - added it

greenplanet the last book is literally called "The End of Maximum Ride"? weird...
MAX AND FANG BETTER GET BACK TOGETHER! dylan better go to a galaxy far, FAR away, Iggy better find Ella, Angel better be found, and the world better be saved.(um, not exactly in that order)
just an opinion, but...
MAX AND DYLAN ARENT MEANT2BE! FANG AND MAX ARE!
just sayin'. great series though! i'll be SO depressed when it ends. :(
(:(:(:greenplanet:):):)

message 4: by Brittney (new) - added it

Brittney Jehnings Max+Fang= LOVE! I don't want the series to end and i can't wait for the movie to come out! but if the people who create the movie make a crappy character selection....I WILL FREAKING FLIP OUT!!!! Max should look like Max, not some crazy blonda asian chick! (no really, i saw that for one of the chocies)

message 5: by Brittney (new) - added it

Brittney Jehnings yah. but when i have a image in my haed i stick to it. i have the image of the maximum ride manga drawing in my head only in a real life person. like the clothes and the hair. like that

Jessica Gomez I agree with everyone who said that Dylan and Maya should get together, because there better be no way the Max end up with him. Max and Fang are the perfect couple. He is dangerous, smart, funny and very quietly sexy. I cant wait for the next book. I just witht that it wasnt feb. 2012 what the F! But This is your Final Warning Mr. Patterson, Max and Fang better be together at the end, or you are going to have A LOT of pissed of readers.

Awesomelyamazed At the risk of sounding like an oddball, i personally like the idea of dylan and max. fang should just go somwhere and cuddle up with maya

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Ro If Max and Fang don't get back together I will freakin DIE!!!! ther were always meant to be, i mean they're soulmates for god's sake!!!! pleeeeeeeeaase pleeeeeeeaaaaaase let Nevermore have an awaesome FAXY ending. Dylan and Max??? WTH? no way!!! that has gotta end!!! i wish dylan would just leave or go with maya cos after all they are both clones... I will cry for the rest of my life if Max and Fang don't get back together!!! they are just MEANT TO BE!!!!! and from what I've read, the vast majority of Maximum Ride Fans agree with me.

MAX AND FANG 4EVER!!!!! <3

message 9: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Ro Max and Dylan forNEVERmore,
Max and Fang FOREVERmore
in Nevermore (Pleeeeez JP)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Brittany wrote: "I really believe max and fang are meant to be together and I think most people will agree. Dylan and max do not belong. Dylan and Maya should get together because the author said max and Dylan are ..."
Omg, hey are names are almost the same :O
Anyways, I will seriously boycott James Patterson until he fixes his mistakes. Im serious. What a dumb move, bringing in Dylan, or was it smart?

message 11: by Jkl (new)

Jkl MAX AND FANG HAD FRICKIN BETTER END UP TOGETHER IN THE END OR IMMA KILL SOMEONE! maybe james patterson himself. like, what the heck? max and fang are SOUL MATES, and if dylan DOESNT GET KICKED TO THE CURB, i will literally burn all these books and send jp the ashes. I mean, SERIOUSLY. I couldn't really care less if dylan or maya dies, so long as MAX AND FANG END UP TOGETHER! MAX AND FANG FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, what's with all the books after the first 3? They were AMAZING, and it all went totally downhill from the fourth book. Really, did you HAVE to make global warming and mind controlling plots in this spectacular series? Why were all the books after Saving the World and other Extreme Sports such lame titles? And what the heck with craeting Dylan and bringing Maya back into this? And what happened to Mr. Chu and Brigid? Is Dr. Martinez sorta evil? Can Jeb finally go die in a hole? Could we PUH-LEEZ get back the sweet little Angel from the first book? Can the flock have more than like, a paragraph in the book? And can we go back to the basics, meaning the flock, and ONLY the flock (with the occasional visit to Ella and, if she's not evil, Dr. Martinez)??? AHHH SO MANY QUESTIONS! and they had BETTER be answered in the last book. Oh, and Nevermore HAS to come out in February, and not in August, or, I will, again, kill someone.
MAX AND FANG FOREVER! or i will die. And that blood will be on your hands, JP.
FAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawliet (Shruthi) Srinivasan FAX FOREVER!!!!! <3

Helly James Patterson really cant mess up the ending!Max and Fang must be together I mean throughout the whole series I believed that Max and Fang were perfect for each other! I mean the while I was reading Angle all I was doing was crying and thinking how perfect Fang and Max were for each other!It took me a whole week to finish reading the book. If Max and Fang aren't together it will be worst ending possible!I will not except this!

message 14: by Izzy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Izzy I REALLY hope Max and Fang end up together. I HATE Dylan!!! It's like he just popped out of nowhere saying he was Max's perfect other half, blah blah blah. I do admire, however, how James Patterson added Dylan. It keeps readers begging for more to see who Max ended up with (still hope its Fang btw). I have to admit, I was getting a little bored with the whole thing. They have a problem and fix it. Same story-line for all books. But when he added Dylan, THAT was a twist! I still don't like Dylan, but James Patterson did a really good job of writing the Maximum Ride series as he has done for all his books.
<3 Team Fang <3

Lawliet (Shruthi) Srinivasan I FOUND THE AWESOME PROMO TRAILER FOR THE MOVIE!!

www.maximumride.co.uk/audiovideo.php?...

Kristin I belive that in order for Max to not be a hypocrite, she needs to go with Fang. She say's she doesn't want her life to be run by scientists, but Dylan was created for her from an experiment. She says she is her own person, but if she goes with Dylan it wouldn't have been her decision, it would have been some scientists out in the middle of nowhere's decision. Dylan is an experiment, and right now she is one of the variables in said experiment. If she truly is her own person/mutant she needs to refind her love for Fang. Though why she needs to REfind it after Fang's letter is beyond me. And SERIOUSLY FANG!?!?!? You write Max an UNDYING LOVE LETTER than the second she is gone, you go and FLIRT with someone who looks EXACTLY LIKE HER??? WHAT THE H*** FANG????

Nicole Cynthia wrote: "****SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANGEL******

fang and max forever, man. my friend and i have decided that maya and dylan should get together, rather than max and dylan, and fang and maya. BUT..."

That is exactly how I have been thinking! The minute I found out Maya would come back, I was like, please let her get Dylan. I mean, that would be soo perfect. Maya is sweeter and that fits Dylan. Max's Voice even said that she and Fang are soulmates. Soulmates should last forever. And I also recall a scene in the elevator where Max asks Fang why he stopped loving her and he replied, "Is that what you think I did?"

message 18: by Nicole (last edited Feb 28, 2012 08:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicole SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ANGEL!!

Would James Patterson really disappoint his readers? If Dylan and Maya don't get together, I don't see the point of Fang bringing Maya in. This was the girl that went out to kill the girl he loves(loved(?))! There has to be a reason that JP did this?! Would Fang really choose Maya? After everything? Doesn't he see how simple it is? And what about Max? I mean c'mon!! Pretty boy Dylan? So not her type. Sure he's a good fighter, but hellooo, he's genetically enhanced! If he weren't a super human she probably wouldn't even have that much interest in him. And why can't he just understand that she is/was with Fang! Even when they were dating he flirted with her. And when Fang got upset with him he just rolled his eyes and was like, "Excuse me? Have you seen this? *gestures to Dylan's face* You have noo chance. Plus, we were meant to be. If Max doesn't get together with me, and go to Europe and have babies with me (AT 14!) then the world will end. Do you really want that? No, I didn't think so. So why don't you just run off and make your own little sappy flock, while Max and I... well, you know..." I mean really? Dylan is all sweet with everybody but Fang! Schmoozer!

message 19: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby Max. And. Fang. Better. Be. Together. By. The. End. Of. Nevermore. Or. I'm. Going. To. Kill. Something.

Max + Fang = Fax.

I believe there are more Max+Fang supporters than there are Max+Dylan supporters, so... what do you think James Patterson will choose? I guess we won't know until AUGUST 6TH 2012!!! What is this?

Okay, I understand the Max+Dylan lovers because, yes, I'll admit it, Dylan is sweet and kind and is always at Max's side, but, honestly, I'm Max+Fang all the way because we waited FOREVER for Max to say yes and we don't even get one whole book before James Patterson's already trying to ruin it with Dylan, the "I Was Made For Only You" guy.

There is not enough books in the world to get my mind of this fist-clenching book series and exact date and certain obsession...

message 20: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Porter SPIOLERS IF YOU HAVENT READ ALL BOOKS SO FAR!!!

im officially obssesed with the books. i forever hope that Fang and Max will end of together but JP is kinda messing it up. Dylan is really stupid and should fall in loce with maya instead. fang and max forever.Fang is very jealous and everyone knows it but Max.

JP IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE FANG FALL INLOVE WITH MAX!!!!! (or i will be supreamly disappointed.)

message 21: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby Fang is already in love with Max! He just... he just... thinks he's protecting her, when, really, he's not BUT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO REALISE THAT!! Max + Fang

message 22: by Delaney (new)

Delaney dowding Max has to be with Fang. If not I will kill someone (possibly myself) but think about it, James Patterson is a very VERY loved author and has many "fans" and if he put Max+Dylan together, or Max+Ari, or Max+Sam, or Max+Nobody millions of people would rebel against him and he wouldn't want that. But I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE AND FAX FOREVER!!!!!!!!! We can handle the Fax....Right?

P.S. Fang is so freaking HOT!!!!! They better make the movie worth seeing and they should make a movie about all the books, should they not?

message 23: by Delaney (new)

Delaney dowding @BirdsAlwaysFlyAway

Fang is already in love with Max! He just... thinks he's protecting her, when, really, he's not BUT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO REALISE THAT!! Max+Fang

Yes he does know that but he feels like the flock will...hate them if Max and Fang are together. They have before so no telling weather they will do it again or not.

message 24: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby Well... there's many "real life" people who WILL NEVER hate them if they get together (ALL OF US)... does that count for anything???

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Porter i know right i will punch someone if he puts max and dylan together! WAIT I JUST REMEBERED SOMETHING!!! look in the back of the last book angel, there in the last chapter about Fang, he sees Max falling from the sky and it admits that he totally loves her!

message 26: by Anezka (new) - added it

Anezka ... MAX+FANG!

message 27: by James (new)

James If Max and Fang do not get back together i will kill all of jp's books.

message 28: by Greta (new)

Greta Martignetti Okay, here's my rant that I made an account ten minutes ago for.
I am gonna be SO ROYALLY PISSED if Fang and Max dont get together. Fang always loved her. Angel said so, and she can read minds. Duh.
In the letter, he said that he always loved max and that he always would, and I expected their reunion in Angel to be al mushy and lovey dovey and stuff, but NO, Max had to get all mad, Fang had to forget about him saying he loved max and start hitting on Maya, and then Dylan... ugh. Dylan. Dont even get me started on him! He's PROGRAMMED to love max! If you ask me, thats bull! Max doesnt want to be controlled by the School, but yet shes listening to them about Dylan! Hes nothing like Max! Hes a freaking CLONE! Of some dead guy! He should be with maya, cuz she's a clone, and then they can die together and get out of everyone's way! Also, one day the Voice is telling max, "you and fang are soul mates!" and "you two are crazy about each other!", and then two days later, "dylan was programmed to be your soul mate. you belong together." um, can you PLEASE make up your mind?
and fang went on and on in that letter about how much he loved max. and then max thought that he stopped loving her, and in the elevator she said "how could you stop loving me?" and then fang looked all upset whenever max was talking to dylan. Hello?! he obviously still loves her! and the whole maya thing and the dylan thing are both being rushed into! JP is trying to hard for a love triangle! or a love square? hexagon????? i dont even know.
I swear, if Max falls in love with some stupid clone dude that shes known for two weeks instead of fang, who has loved her and known her their WHOLE LIVES, I'm gettig a gun. No joke.
My hatred for Dylan is so strong, it should be a religion of its own. Also with maya. Seriously, Maya has tried to kill the whole flock, including both Fang and Max, several times on Jeb's orders, and fang is willing to forget about that and do whatever stupid things he's been doing? Ugh. Just ugh. He probably only pretended to like her, either to get max jealous, or so that she can be his new max. Stupid, but true.
I think Dylan and Maya should get together, and then Dylan is forced to watch Maya get murdered, and then Dylan crawls into a hole and shrivels up and dies.
That would make me very happy. }:)
I think that James Patterson should've done what they did in Percy Jackson, and made max and fang get together in the end. Well, not the very end, cuz I would wanna see some FAXness. But they should have gotten together in like, the second to last book, and then they're together the whole last book, but not all obnoxiously like "We're gonna sneak off and make out in the desert or Las Vegas or the bathroom" like they did in "Max" and "Fang".
personally, dylan totally messed up the whole story. If he and Dr Hans hadnt showed up, Fang wouldnt have gotten mad, he wouldn't have left, max wouldnt hate Fang, Dylan wouldnt be all up in Max's pants, Fang wouldnt have a new flock (Fangs Gang? Really?), he wouldnt be hitting on Maya, and the story would be AWESOME. In the end of Fang, when Max is looking through Fangs old folders, he wrote a letter to dylan saying how much he hated dylan, and how he was the reason he was leaving, and how dylan should stay away from max and stop acting so desperate even though fang and max were in love.
Dylan was a terrible mistake.]
And i swear to god, if fang and max aren't back together at the end of Nevermore, I'm gonna burn down James Patterson's house, and then go into some dark room with him with a single light bulb and interview him all scary-like, like in Jack-jack Attack in the incredibles when the guy was interviewing the babysitter. Was it Cary? I forget. Whatever, Im getting off topic. Main point is, FAX rules, and dylan and maya need to die a long, painful death. preferably being burned and skinned and eaten alive at the same time. YEAAAAH.
Sorry if i mentally scarred you with that. :P

message 29: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Porter I totally agree with you!

message 30: by Danni (new)

Danni Max and Fang should end up together and have a happy and safe life back where they used to live in the first novel with the rest of the original flock. (Iggy, Gazzy, Nudge and Angel) Angel should go back to being the sweet innocent girl she was at the beging and not some physco path killer (fang book) the rest of the flock from fangs gang includung dylan and maya should randomly disappear for no reason. Max should continue being the leader with fang by her side with the rest of the flock as a whole family and the story should repeat the being of the maximum ride story. apart from the fact that max and fang would be more lovey dovey. there should still be funny side comments when the flock critisise the fact that max can't cook AND THE MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE SHOULD COVER ALL THE BOOKS AND SHOULD ALSO HURRY UP AND COME INTO CINEMAS BOTH IN AMERICA AND ENGLAND!!!!!!

message 31: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Lucy wrote: "If Max and Fang don't get back together I will freakin DIE!!!! ther were always meant to be, i mean they're soulmates for god's sake!!!! pleeeeeeeeaase pleeeeeeeaaaaaase let Nevermore have an awaes..."

i totally agree

message 32: by Maya (new) - added it

Maya Martinez MAX AND FANG! I NEED FAX!

message 33: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Porter MAX = FANG = AWESOMNESS
Max = Dylan= ME WANTING TO PUNCH SOMEBODY!

message 34: by Annika (new)

Annika YEAH IF THEY DONT GET BACK TOGETHER I AM GOING TO TURN INTO THE EXACT OPOSITE IF MOTHER TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by Annika (new)

Annika ok I know you are going to spaz out when you hear this but I looked it up on answers.com and it says that Max will end up with Dylan! I was soooo mad when I saw that! I actually screamed and my mom came running in the room to see what was wrong!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOO disapointed !!!!!!!!!

message 36: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree MAX AND FANG ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER AND DYLAN JUST HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING!MAX ISN'T HERSELF ANYMORE FANG'S GOT A GANG!(SERIOUSLY)! AND MAYA DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HER. THE ONLY REASON FANG IS EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO HER IS BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE MAX DUH! IN OTHER WORDS MAYA IS FANG'S REBOUND. DYLANS MAX'S REBOUND. IF DYLAN LOVES MAX THEN WHY DOSEN'T HE GO OUT WITH MAYA I MEAN SHE IS MAX'S CLONE RIGHT. AND SPEAKING OF CLONES ISN'T DYLAN A CLONE TOO. SO DYLAN AND MAYA SHOULD BE TOGEATHER AND GET OUT OF MAX AND FANG'S RELATIONSHIP! I MEAN HELLO I THINK WE ALL WANNA SEE SOME MORE FAXNESS OR IS THAT JUST ME?

Bailey Ok I don't care what James Patterson does 2 any other character in the series, just as long as max and fang get back 2gether no more max and Dylan I've been reading mass blog and every time I read it max and dylan get closer and closer. Yesterday I read it and I started banging my head against the wall. No way max and Dylan r getting together or else I will burn every maximum ride book I own. Jk I love them 2 much : )

message 38: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Porter but rember in the beginig of the preview for nevermore (stupid name) fang sees maya falling and thinks of how much he loves max!!

message 39: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Omg max and fang HAVE to get together in nevermore i mean like 99.9 maximum ride fans all want them to be together and like 1 percent want max and dylan together If max and dylan really DO end up having eggs on some deserted island like jeb said i will find james patterson and make him re-write it

message 40: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Porter Brookiecookie wrote: "Omg max and fang HAVE to get together in nevermore i mean like 99.9 maximum ride fans all want them to be together and like 1 percent want max and dylan together If max and dylan really DO end up h..."

same here!

Cyndi Goodgame Max and Fang. They are just meant to be!!!

message 42: by Destiny (new)

Destiny its a no brainer that Max and Fang should be together i think Maya and Dylan should be together insted of Max and Dylan and Fang and Maya.

message 43: by Destiny (new)

Destiny CHAOS wrote: "MAX AND FANG ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER AND DYLAN JUST HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING!MAX ISN'T HERSELF ANYMORE FANG'S GOT A GANG!(SERIOUSLY)! AND MAYA DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HER. THE ONLY REASON FANG I..."

Sydney wrote: "Brookiecookie wrote: "Omg max and fang HAVE to get together in nevermore i mean like 99.9 maximum ride fans all want them to be together and like 1 percent want max and dylan together If max and dy..."

THANK YOU

message 44: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I honestly think, as much as it pains me to say it, I don't think that JP will put Max with Fang, because that would be the obvious thing to do. I think that either he will leave Max single, and us guessing, or Fang is going to step aside, because he THINKs that he isn't good for her. But then it would be kinda cute if he put Dylan and Max together, and then he ends the series with Fang and Max on the cliff twenty years later, like Fang said in his note, and, (because I have to hope) he puts them together then...

message 45: by Deedee27 (new) - added it

Deedee27 I love max and fang together. People ask why they added dylan an what james patterson was thinking but i think it is really obvious. He wanted people to be raving about max and fang like in this. I will agree with everybody that jAmes patterson is craZy after maxs final decision. If she picks dylAn then u can all go crazy. I also think maya and dylan would make a perfect couple. Think about it. Dylan was programmed to be in love with max, but maya is a variation of max. I am nearly positive that max and fang will end up together. FAX FOREVER!!

message 46: by Fang (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fang If Fang doesn't come back to the flock and be with Max no one will ever read a James Patterson book EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
James Patterson will then get broke cause no one is buying his books and will have to get a new career.

SO FANG BETTER COME BACK TO THE FLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Fang (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fang To AWESOMELYAMAZED from message 10
I think you're the only one who's against max and fang
Whats the point of the whole series if it's depressing :{
I don't want an incompleted ending like in the Mercy series again!!!

message 48: by Fang (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fang Here's the best ending for maximum ride:
Dylan is like an upgraded flyboy who can't expire so the flock spends the whole book trying to kill him. At the very end Max has this awesome fight with Dylan and kills him YAAAAAAAAAAAYY : ] (since she's the main character) Then Fang and Max get together YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY : D

message 49: by Fang (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fang Whoever wants Fang and Max to get together say AYE come say AYE

message 50: by Grace (last edited Jul 12, 2012 06:54PM) (new)

Grace As cute as Fang and Max were while they acutually WERE, I don't think they were ment to be. I may be wrong, but it's not likely that I am. Max and Dylan are happy together and likewise with Fang and Maya. Besides, Max and Fang have been apart too long for them to have not moved on from each other. Some of you who think Max and Fang are getting back together in "Nevermore" aren't facing reality. It's VERY unlikely they will EVER be a couple again. They will most likely reunite and be a flock again, but the chances of "Max+Fang=4ever"just isn't very reality like. Like I said I may be wrong, just don't be diappointed to find that Max and Fang dont't end up together at the end. REALITY CHECK!!!!!! But then again, books almost always end how the the readers want it to...

« previous 1