Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Debates! > Harry Potter vs. Percy Jackson

Comments Showing 1-50 of 397 (397 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 27, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I love them both equally, what more can I say.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
you can say harry potter is the most epic series of all time

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I love them both equally.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yah!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Have either of you read Percy Jackson?

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes i used to be obsessed

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
nope,

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

harry potter!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them equally...((Well, ive read every percy jackson book and the lost hero one too...but havn't finished the harry potter series YET!!! So, I guess you can say i'm tied to PJ....LOL....peanut butter and jelly...haha!))

message 10: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments LOL. I think that both series have their good points and bad points. For example- a bad point of Percy Jackson is that the next book after Lost Hero isn't coming out until winter!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It is?????

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...shows you how much i know....But i was obsessed with it last year...I cried when I read the ending of the Last Olympian....((I HATE Annabeth!!!!!!))

message 14: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Why do you hate Annabeth? I wanna be her. She's smart, pretty, one of the main stars in a popular movie/book series, AND she gets Percy... PLUS her mom's Athena. What more do you want?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I just dont like her! Shes a big baby and is all blubbery and smart alecky....Rachel is SOOOOOO much cooler. And Percy isnt that much of a stud-muffin, so she can have him...

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I USED to have a crush on him...but now my heart is only for Baljeet and Sam from TWT.

message 18: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Rachel is so NOT cooler! She just butts into everything, and screws up Annabeth and Percy's relationship! Plus- Percy doesn't have to be hot, cuz he's got everything else going for him. :-)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No!!!! He is snotty too...arogant and full of himself...at least Rachel has some real talent going for her...

message 20: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Rachel's only special because she can see through the Mist. And Percy is NOT full of himself. :-(

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She is an artist which out shines a demi-god any day...

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.... GO ARTISTS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! i AM ONE MYSELF, SO...

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same here!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter all the way!

I have read PJ, but only the first book. It was OK, and it really got me interested in greek mythology. But then I saw the movie. BLECH!!! BTW, whos watching the academy awards!?

message 26: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Don't feel like watchin them tonight. Like, as long as I find out who wins, I'm not gonna bother actually watching them. Besides, Amazing Race is on!

Oh, and Annabeth, being an architect, is even more of an artist than Rachel is.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Crazy!!!!!!! cRAZY!!!!!!

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I am not going to compare two series... they're all my favorite!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "nope,"

no offensse but please don't judge it without even trying to complete the 1st book, they ay not be as good as harry potter for you but they're still good books.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "I am not going to compare two series... they're all my favorite!"

I know, I love both of them so much, but when I go down deep I have more love for Harry Potter.

message 31: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Of course! But Annabeth is still cooler than Rachel, just saying. :-)

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Yeah.... GO ARTISTS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! i AM ONE MYSELF, SO..."

same, I do oil painting

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I do all kinda art.

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i do cartooning!

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "i do cartooning!"

I saw your pictures, really cute

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

thnx

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffay, u should post a picture if yourself.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually dont use oil paint that much, it makes the canvas have oil spots around the paint...I like acrylic the most.

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffay, u should post a picture if yourself."

for the last ttime! I DID

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

hannah, go on her profile

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes! go!

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

>>>>>>>
"""""""""""""""

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments fine.

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yay!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yay

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yah!

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

kay

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

whatever

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8