squirrelz discussion

Directions to Narnia!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Tomaszewski | 98 comments Does anyone know how to get to narnia. I tried the wardrobe but things never happen the same way twice :/

message 2: by LauraMae (new)

LauraMae | 225 comments How did you make a group under the account that Paul made? Just wondering.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Tomaszewski | 98 comments you go to more discussions and the new topic is in green in the upper right hand corner.

message 4: by LauraMae (new)

LauraMae | 225 comments ok... I guess my question would more be why???

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Tomaszewski | 98 comments because I thought it would be interesting to see the creative Ideas people come up with. just trying to have a little fun.

message 6: by LauraMae (new)

LauraMae | 225 comments Oh, ok. Well personally I havn't looked for Narnia, (been a little to busy) but have you tried the tub?

Bob Lee Swagger | 87 comments or blowing ur self to smithereens it worked 4 the red and blue teams

message 8: by LauraMae (last edited Mar 01, 2011 05:53AM) (new)

LauraMae | 225 comments Hahaha, those are really funny. John watched some without me tho. X( Also have you taken the Harry Potter aproach and tried running through a wall?

message 9: by Deklan (new)

Deklan | 1 comments Ever see the show "Once upon a time"? okay so you have fairies build you a magick wardrobe, then program it to travel there of course! But the tricky part is getting them to like you....kudos on the Harry Potter suggestion though, I run into walls all the time although it's completely unintentional.