Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yeah! it was so sad when he died :(

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
ONLY DEATH IN THE 5TH BOOK'

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
YEA!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yup! He's special, and he's my 3rd favorite character.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same. he's awesome. gary oldman was the only actor not to get nominated oscars :(

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

harry- Surely, you're not serious?
sirius-I am Sirius, don't call me Shirley

lol i just saw that om some website!!

message 7: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments lol that was so random. but seriously, the reasons I hate J.K. Rowling are as follows:

3. Killing Lupin
2. Killing Sirius
1. Killing Dobby

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

how bout

also killing

fred
hedwig
tonks

but I dont hate her

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I don't hate het for it because she had her own reasons, but I was pretty mad when she killed fred, it was the death irritating me most.

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "how bout

also killing

fred
hedwig
tonks

but I dont hate her"

SNAPE! :'(
sirius
tonks
lupin
fred
dumbledore

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

anyway, SIRIUS ROCKS! my favs

SNAPE!!!!
tonks
sirius
lupin
dumbledore

but of course, THEY ALL EFFING DIE!

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

do you have any alive favorites?

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

mcgonagall

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

nice job

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

how bout Dobby?

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

eh not really. plus he's dead too so...

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i love DOBBY!!!!

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

thanks for the information

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

your welcome

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

it was sarcasm

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i dont care

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "harry- Surely, you're not serious?
sirius-I am Sirius, don't call me Shirley

lol i just saw that om some website!!"

that's funny

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol ikr

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Harry should say
But i didn't call you Shirley! Okay, if you're serious lets jump

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Sirius: Are you sure you're not a Death Eater? Of course I'm Sirius. All right, if you want to jump, come on!

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

?

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

what? it matchs. Death Eaters are stupid

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

not snape!

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yes, i agree. cause the book said snape was about the only death eater who could do a patronus charm

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea! because he loved lily and none of those barbarians loved anyone!

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yes yes

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes yes

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

barbarians?

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea! wild and uncivilized people

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

LOL

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lawl

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lolapop

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kk. go check out the mods folder.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments good job. :)

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i cant find it!!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ARE YOU CEREAL????????????????????? JK....uGH....Soooooooo bored

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

same......

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

« previous 1 3