Random Roleplay discussion

Roleplays! > Spy RP!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 383 (383 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) ((Start here))

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet ran towards the spy acadamy. "Hey are you guys new?" She asked them.

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Oh, I've never seen you two before." She said. Garnet glanced at her watch. "Darn it, I'm gonna be late!!" She dashed to the school.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel walks out of the academy and sees Ryan and Brian. "Hurry up! Class is about to start." she screamed pulling them in and locking the doors. "You should get there quick... you know how principle Shavaski will act if you're late." she said running off to class. She dropped a note hoping the 2 boys would see.

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She quickly made it to her classroom.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel slipped into her classroom before he teacher saw her. "Good morning Mr.Willis." she said folding her hands.

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet looked at them.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked at Brian and Ryan as they slid through the window. "What were you guys thinking!" she silent talking in their direction.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked at Brian oddly. "How did you get that bunny?" she whispered.

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet glared at them.

message 11: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She still glared at them.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel was confused. "If you carry a bunny... what do you carry?" she asked in suspicion. "A gerbil?"

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "I'm glaring at both of you two morons." She said annoyed.

message 14: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet rolled her eyes. "Hey would you like a minto?" She asked Brian. A classmate's eyes grew wide. "Take cover, Gar's got the mintos!" ((Heehee, they're exploding mintos.))

message 15: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Gar rolled her eyes and threw them out the window.

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) ((Both))

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet walked over to the window and leaned out and smiled down at them.

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Yep." Her eyes twinkled.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked at the teacher. "When is she going to notice that a bunch of mentos turned into bombs and EXPLODED?"

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet grinned and pressed a button on her keychain, the hologram of the new teacher disapeared. She walked to the front of the class and began to teach. "Miss Jenkins, the new teacher is unable to make it today. So I get to teach instead."

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked up. "No wonder I could see the chalk board right through her." she said.

message 22: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet glared at them all.

message 23: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Like it or not, I'm in charge."

message 24: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Detention and take it up wth the principal."

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She shot death glares.

message 26: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet smiled evily.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel took her phone out and started to text her friend. "This is so boring." she said sighing.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nina walked inside, smiling gleefully. Behind her was a girl, staring down at the floor.

Sidney's heart was thumping as she was introduced to the class by her big sister.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked at Sidney.
"Hello." she said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney looked up to Marvel, her face red.

Nina looked at Marvel. "Sidney's very shy." She smiled.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel nodded. "I understand." she said looking at Sidney.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney sat on her assigned seat & kept her head down.

Nina waved to her & left the room, going back to her class.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked at Sidney. "What grade is your sister in?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney looked up slightly. "11." She muttered.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel nodded. "Cool." she said. "What's your name?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"S-sidney." Her face redden more.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney blushed. "H-hello." She said, glancing away.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sidney..." She tried to look up, but was dazzled by Ryan. He looked amazingly hot.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney nodded slowly.

message 40: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet gave up. No one would ever listen to her or like her, she walked out of the classroom unoticed.

message 41: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Class is done. You all can leave,." She said and started to walk away from him.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney got up, walking out of the class.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel sat near Bryan. "What's so great about your bunny?" she asked looking at its beady eyes.

message 44: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet sat outside and did her homework. Spying on Brian and Ryan.

Rock_It_Out!!! xD (Rock_It_OutxD) Marvel looked at Brian oddly. "Okay... okay. I wasn't trying to hurt it." she said moving 2 seats down.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidney smiled as she met up with Nina at lunch.

message 47: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She was still spying on them.

message 48: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet stayed hidden.

message 49: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Garnet rolled her eyes.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

After lunch, Sidney walked back to class, avoiding everyone & sitting in her seat.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8