Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Introduce yourself > Favorites Quiz

Comments Showing 1-50 of 448 (448 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Mar 02, 2011 11:46AM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Answer these question
What's your favorite :

Drink :
Food :
T.V show :
Color :
Ice Cream :
Candy :
Other Movies :
Store(s) :
Hobbies :
Websites :
Characters (from any books) :
Other books :
Other things :
Hates :

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (last edited Feb 27, 2011 06:29PM) (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
oh jee

Drink: DR.PEPPER BABY!
Food: STEAK!!!!! YUMMMY!!!
T.V show: The Regular Show. Hilarious
Color:GREEN AND SILVER FOR SLYTHERIN
Ice Cream: forbidden chocolate from frienlys or cherry garcia from ben and jerry's. yumm
Candy: POP ROCKS!! and british m&ms called smarties
Movie: HARRY POTTER 3,5,6,7!!
Store(s): Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Hollister, I can has cheezburger online store, and Journeys
Hobbies: Obsessing over Harry Potter, going on Goodreads, hanging out with friends and fam.
Websites: www.goodreads.com, www.icanhascheezburger.com, www.addictinggames.com, www.youtube.com
Other things: I am married to Severus Snape. KTHNXBAI!
Fav Harry Potter Character: SNAPE SNAPE SNAPE!!!! SECTUMSEMPRA AND PEACE!!!
Hates: Snape haters, mean people, Hermione, annoying things

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I love aero! and hollister! What movie besides harry potter do you like? I like Just Go with it, Grown Ups, Inception, Harry potters, and Cheaper By the Dozen - all of them.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
i like grown ups, despicible me, resident evil, and i am legend. warning! do not watch i am legend it is super sad it made me cry. i think it isn't scary at all. or resident evil. i have a strong heart and stomach

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Same, here. I really want to watch descpicable me, what is it about? Isn't miranda cosgrove?

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea its about a guy who wants to steal the moon after a better villan stole the pyramid of giza so he adopts 3 girls to steal the shrink ray and he ends up loving them. its sad and funny

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments aaaaw....

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 27, 2011 01:35PM) (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Drink: lemonade and root beer, and once I try it hopfully butterbeer
Food: chocolate
T.V. Show: I don't know
Color: BLUE!!!!
Ice Cream: CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Candy: CHOCOLATE and gum
Movie: All the Harry Potter movies
Store: hmm.... IDK
Hobbies: annoying my friends with Harry Potter facts, reading GOOD books,going on the internet, drawing, talking, running
Other: I AM AWESOME!!!!!
Hates: no comment

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

BUTTERBEER TASTES AWESOME i got a recipie that they use in harry potter land it tastes amazing

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I NEED TO GO THERE!!!!!!!

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol same

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

Drink : Mountian dew
Food : Burgers from Steak N' Shake!!!
T.V show : Glee
Color : a kinda dark purple
Ice Cream : Chocolate. And Marshmallow, but its REALLY hard to find, and they sell it at Michigan State University!!
Candy : Twix bars, and Push Pops
Movie : TOY STORY 1 2 AND 3!!!!!!!!!
Store(s) : H & M, Hot Topic, Apple Store, The Sharper Image
Hobbies : Skateboarding, basketball, skiing, and tennis
Websites : Treyzones.com (No school can block it, so I use it during school. Its online games and stuff)
Other books : Warrior series, Every harry potter book, a little bit of Twilight, and fantasy books
Other things : I used the Harry Potter Wiki for my WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL PROJECT. We did a website on Harry Potter. My topic was Magical creatures, and the two other people had shops in diagon alley, and charms and spells.
Hates :

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

good ice cream flavor

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

thankies.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2011 12:22AM) (new)

Clarinet_Friend13:
DRINK: Diet Coke
FOOD: Sushi
T.V. SHOW: Community, Glee, Phineas and Ferb, and Modern Family
COLOR: Aquamarine or Purple, cant decide.
ICE CREAM: Cotton Candy from Baskin Robbins ((But, sadly, they dont have it all the time))
CANDY: I don't eat a lot of candy, but when I do its Nerds or something really sugary... : )
STORES: Hollister, Vans, Urban Outfitters...the local dumpster...((Jk!!))
WEBSITES: Goodreads (Obviously)...Google??? I go on that alot...
OTHER BOOKS: Drama! Series (I suggest you don't reada this if your a homophobe...)) The Luxe series, Anything King Henry VIII related.
OTHER THINGS:I actually play the clarinet and I am currently LEARNING how to play the oboe. I paint and draw alot...
MOVIE: The Road to El Dorado...or Despicable Me. I also like Cloudy with a Chance of
Meatballs. Flint Lockewood is Hot ((I watch a lot of kid movies))
MUSIC: Matt and Kim!!!! Florence and the Machine!!!! Darwin Deez!!!! Fun!!!! Panic at the disco! Arcade fire!!! Two door cinema club!!!
THAtS PrEtTy mUcH Me!
FAVORITE HP CHARACTER: FILCH!!!!
Oh, I LOvE Baljeet!!!!!!
Celeb crush: Johnny Depp and Ryan Ross...sexy muffins...and my sexy babomb is Matt Johnson...but he doesn't love me...

I love and respect Gay people!!!! Do you?

message 18: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Drink : Coke
Food : Burgers, Pizza, Baked Potatoes
T.V. show : Modern Family, Amazing Race, Project Runway
Color : Purple
Ice Cream : Thin Mints ice cream by Edy's
Candy : wax bottles
Movie : The Curious Case of Benjamin Banneker, Despicable Me, Harry Potters, Inception, Grownups
Store(s) : Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle, Foever 21, Bath and Body Works, JC Penneys
Hobbies : Playing the clarinet, dancing, reading, texting, shopping
Websites : Goodreads, Google Translater (I take Spanish), Facebook
Other books : Really, anything. Right now I'm reading Paranormalcy and its REALLY good.
Other things : People can be really misunderstanding of me because I get good grades and don't get in trouble much. Let me get something straight here- Yeah, I get honors. No, that doesn't mean I can't fail a test or get a question wrong. Don't think I'm perfect, and don't be suprized when I mess up. You're not perfect, and I'm not either.
Hates : People who don't take the time to understand me, Peanuts, Cantelope, technology when its not working, Hannah Montana
Music : Carrie Underwood, Usher, Ke$ha, Taio Cruz, Paramore, Boys Like Girls, Adam Lambert
Favorite Harry Potter Character : Fred and George

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) I am Morgan :)
My favorites are...
Drink: Orange Fanta
Food: Babyback Ribs
T.V. Show: Er...When ABC has Harry Potter weekend? idk i dont really watch tv much
Color(s): Neon Green and Black
Ice Cream: If there is ever such a thing as 10 types of chocolate ice cream in one flavor, i'll get back to you on that. but for now, chocolate.
Candy: Milky Way Dark
Movie: All the Harry Potters
Store(s): Aeropostale, Hollister(though i can never afford anything), Hot Topic
Hobbies: (sorry if i stole yours Nat) clarinet, reading, listening to FOB 25/7(midnighters joke), stalking Pete Wentz on the internet *SHHHHH!*
Websites: petewentz.com, falloutboyrock.com, friendsorenemies.com, goodreads-obviously
Other Books: Hmm..Well, as you know, all the Harry Potters, Twilight(somewhat), and ive been trying to find Pete Wentz's "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" but i cant find it ANYWHERE
Other Things: (i think you noticed, but) I absolutely, positively LOVE fall out boy, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, and Harry Potter
Hates: Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber(shudders), people who get on my nerves
Music: FALL OUT BOY, FALL OUT BOY, FALL OUT BOY
Favorite Harry Potter Character: It's a tie between Nymphadora Tonks, Severus Snape, and Sirius Black

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Tiffany wrote: "BUTTERBEER TASTES AWESOME i got a recipie that they use in harry potter land it tastes amazing"

you got the recipe? dang, i had to go to florida(not complaining :)), get into hp world, and buy it for 12 dollars!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Speaking of my favorite movie.....TOY STORY JUST WON BEST ANIMATED PICTURE!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SUCK IT "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON"!!!!!! (Although that WAS a good movie..... BUT TOY STORY WAS BETTER!)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I love both of them!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

WOOOO! SOCIAL NETWORK ALSO WON! ALTHOUGH MY STATUS SAYS I HATED IT I STILL SAW IT!!!!!! YAY! THE KING'S SPEECH WON!!!!!WHOOOOOO!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey what was that other movie for animated stuff? I had never heard of it before...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

The frenchie looking one? The illusionest? No idea, they always have weird things like that...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh... I want to see it!

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Morgan wrote: "I am Morgan :)
My favorites are...
T.V. Show: Er...When ABC has Harry Potter weekend? idk i dont really watch tv much
Ic..."

THOSE R LIKE MY 3 FAV CHARRIES! but i love snape the best

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Oh... I want to see it!"

It did look cool though.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) this is why i dont even bother to watch shows like tht bcuz i can just listen to peoples conversations ^-^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

It looked awesome!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Silverstream wrote: "Drink : Mountian dew
Food : Burgers from Steak N' Shake!!!
T.V show : Glee
Color : a kinda dark purple
Ice Cream : Chocolate. And Marshmallow, but its REALLY hard to find, and they sell it at Michi..."

I love glee!

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i dont watch it much but i went to a sleep over and we were watching a marathon. we made a bet with the boys that we can pull an all nighter and at 3 in the morning we called them and they were sleeping. but that day i was so tired :)

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Morgan wrote: "I am Morgan :)
My favorites are...
Ic..."

How bout Hermione?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what?

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

fav. characters

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments oh ...

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

so...

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea this is awkward...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ...akward is this yea

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

THATS THE MOST ANNOYING THING TO DO TO P ME OFF!

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

CALM E VOUS!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments FRENCH!!!

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i learn it at school

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im learning italian next year :)

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

that sux for u. in high school they offer italian, maderin chinese, japanese, french, spanish, and indian

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

the 11 part lol

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9